tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three guildies are stuck at 60% while loading into the Red Reaper flashpoint. One guildie was able to successfully load into the flashpoint.

Shortly afterwards, many players were once again disconnected from the server.

Meanwhile, I cannot log into my character on Onderon (60% bug) and cannot log into other characters because it says the main character is still connected and has to be logged out first.

After the mass disconnect, I'm once again stuck on server select, trying to connect to Tulak Hord and hope that by the time I can connect, my main character is logged out and I can log into other characters that are not on Onderon.

Edited by Jerba

And again, kicked off the server. Meanwhile it runs fine. But you never can be sure when the next time is, so you dont dare running OPs or FPs any more....

I never complain about all the bugs in the game normally but to wait for the next kick is really annoying.

same here

hello mr. bioware...

how about taking the server down and take a close look!!.

this stuff happening the last 2 days is upsetting people to a point they dont want to playanymore at all...

this "we try to fix it" attitude isnt helping anyone... just take it down... and communicate it to the people..

check the hardware... do someting.. but this state is just not bearable anymore!

ITS NOT FUN!!!!

hello mr. bioware...

this stuff happening the last 2 days is upsetting people to a point they dont want to playanymore at all...

this "we try to fix it" attitude isnt helping anyone... just take it down... and communicate it to the people..

check the hardware... do someting.. but this state is just not bearable anymore!

ITS NOT FUN!!!!

/signed

hello mr. bioware...

ITS NOT FUN!!!!

/signed too

This is getting quite annoying, and I've seen quite a lot of annoying bugs in the last 3years.

Just take the server down for maintanance, as it's already nearly impossible to play at the moment

Routenverfolgung zu 159.153.72.252 über maximal 30 Hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms

2 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms

3 13 ms 11 ms 11 ms ip1f1167fe.dynamic.kabel-deutschland.de []

4 11 ms 11 ms 11 ms 83-169-172-118-isp.superkabel.de [83.169.172.118]

5 16 ms 18 ms 18 ms ip5886c140.static.kabel-deutschland.de [88.134.193.64]

6 17 ms 17 ms 19 ms 145.254.3.88

7 23 ms 24 ms 23 ms 145.254.2.199

8 21 ms 19 ms 23 ms 145.254.2.199

9 22 ms 22 ms 22 ms ae-5.edge5.Dusseldorf1.Level3.net [4.68.74.101]

10 42 ms 43 ms 43 ms ae-1-8.bar1.Dublin1.Level3.net [4.69.153.230]

11 48 ms 43 ms 43 ms 213.242.106.234

12 45 ms 48 ms 43 ms 159.153.72.252

Trace is ok so its at your server.....

Edited by kieler

Hey all,

Apologies for the continued issues on Tulak Hord, the team is taking a look.

-eric

Okay...last warning...fix this...or i have to report to Mama Merkel...and believe me...we learned from our past, and now we are totally capable to invade the islands and bring the server to the main land. Then we will have our own SWtOR with blackjack and cute twilek-dancers everywhere. :D

Just kidding...it's past midnight now...you have all the time in the world. i'll go to bed.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are starting to see recovery on the server. We are planning to bring Tulak Hord down briefly tomorrow AM where we are going to try to some extra clean-up steps to resolve the issue.

The plan will be to bring only Tulak Hord down at 7AM Pacific / 1600Uhr MEZ.

Thanks all.

-eric

Hey folks,

We are starting to see recovery on the server. We are planning to bring Tulak Hord down briefly tomorrow AM where we are going to try to some extra clean-up steps to resolve the issue.

Thanks all.

-eric

i see no sings of recovery on my end, tho....

but thanks for planning the maintenance of a dedicated german server at german primetime......cmon.

Hey folks,

Thanks all.

-eric

Thank god...hopefully it will get fixed up

You wake up in the morning and one character is still stuck in the void, while the other one gets stuck in the loading screen to the fleet. When I come back from work the servers will be offline.

I am not sure what Server seemed to stabilize itself, but it wasn't Tulak Hord.

Yeah apparently the imp fleet completely ditched us. Got 5 chars stuck in loading screen nirvana because they are logged out in the fleet.

good times :mad:

can confirm...all rep toons on nar shaddaa stronghold no problem this morning. first imperial toon standing on the fleet...loading screen stuck on 60%. left the game after that...not gonna play under this circumstances...