tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon guys we europeans and germans are paying customers too....and move the servers already to central erurope so that this bottlenecks in the routing at ireland stop..... we showed you that level13 there..is not able to handle the traffic Edited by kieler

Looks like the problem is fixed for now; we can log back in and are no longer stuck in loading screens. Ping is stable at 40ms. Let's hope it stays that way.

Update: Some Onderon instances are still bugged. One player trying to log into Onderon is stuck in loading screen at 60%.

Edited by Jerba

cmon guys we europeans and germans are paying customers too....and move the servers already to central erurope so that this bottlenecks in the routing at ireland stop..... we showed you that level13 there..is not able to handle the traffic

As long as they dont move it to germany. With our ancient net hardware this wouldn't work out too well ;)

Looks like the problem is fixed for now; we can log back in and are no longer stuck in loading screens. Ping is stable at 40ms. Let's hope it stays that way.

It's not fixed. Tried to travel to my SH and got stuck again. It didn't even take me to server select screen, only way out was Alt+F4.

It's not fixed. Tried to travel to my SH and got stuck again. It didn't even take me to server select screen, only way out was Alt+F4.

Which stronghold is it? Guildies are reporting problems loading into Manaan stronghold.

And just as I am writing this, we are once again disconnected from the server...

Edited by Jerba

Thanks for the continued reports everyone, we are looking into what us causing these issues. Please provide any specifics you have such as zones affected, etc.

I will provide updates as I can. Thanks all.

-eric

Got kicked from the server. The 3rd time in half an hour. Unable to relog

Ok, one guildy says that he was havin problems only in Instanz 6 on Onderon.

Kicks from server happend on fleet for me, an other guildy was in his stronhold on DK when he got kicked, after logging back in (as soon as logging in worked again) he was on the fleet.

Trying to load into an Imperial Agent Char who is on his personal starship gets you stuck in loading screen again (for 1min) and than you are thrown back to Char select screen. But thats only on the Sniper, Operative can log into his ship

EDIT: Fleet Chat says that you can't list FP via GF any more

EDIT 20:07: Imperial Ship is, at last, working again

Edited by Gamemaron