tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't seem fixed:

1) Latency is still bad, opening any type of new menu (options, bank, legacy bank) takes about 1 - 2 seconds to at least react, changing options (for example getting CD text on the quickbar) is not working.

2) Imperial characters on the fleet (in front of Stronghold terminal in this case) are stuck at about 60% of the loading screen.

3) Republic characters are loading.

I am on the last days of my holiday and wanted to create a new character, but i am afraid your maintenance will mess things up even more today :(

Please get Tulak Hord fixed Bioware, show some love to the ancient Sith lord, i am sure he wasn't that bad. It's all just Jedi propaganda!

Hi all

BW will fix it wirh a patch today:

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?t=971268

Lets wait and hope ....

...and pray.

Maybe the people from bioware even show some love and give us a compensation for 3 - 4 days of absolute carnage of the tulak horde server....but I guess not....would be way too generous.

Edited by Yshzark

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/devtracker.php

this is *********** ********.. since 3 days now we keep our mouth shut abiout the server, but no more..

what we are paing for ?!?! so move your gosh darn asses and fix the problem.

if u cant than better let the cleaning crews try it, they do a better job than u propably will do at all ...

Not helpfull. Keep in mind that the devs are sitting in the US, the server and players in the EU. Due to the timezones they are in office when we have primetime or are already preparing to go to bed. Maintenance during primetime is not a good thing, so they can only implement a possible fix and then wait for about 24h if it helps. This cycle keeps going on and on until it is getting better. Ranting won't help anyone.

2) Imperial characters on the fleet (...) are stuck at about 60% of the loading screen.

Can confirm.

Interrestingly, Chars on Imperial Guild-Ships are loading fine

EDIT: Skill bars are buggy too. Activation/Casting/This-use-time-thing is not runing down.

And Skills show a cool-down time of 1min, but can be activated again after the correct CD

Edited by Gamemaron

Looks like everyone was just kicked from the server at exactly 11:00am UTC (four hours before maintenance was supposed to start), and is now unable to connect to the server. For the past few hours before the kick, gameplay was mostly possible as long as you avoided the bugged instances.

In case it helps, the following instances were bugged this morning (60% loading screen bug):

- Imperial fleet

- Coruscant

- Dromund Kaas

- Nar Shaddaa PvP instance

- Odessen

- Trooper ship

The following instances were not bugged:

- Ord Mantell

- Nar Shaddaa PvE instance

- Tatooine

- Alderaan

- Republic fleet

- Imperial guild ship

- Yavin stronghold

Edited by Jerba

Newly bugged instance after the kick:

- NarShaddaa Stronghold (kicks you back to Character Select or you get stuck in a 60% loading screen)

EDIT: 12:16 MEZ: And now it's completly impossible to even log into the server. You just get a "Connection failure/ "Es ist ein Verbindungsfehler aufgetretten" after 1sec. So no, the server doesn't even TRY to log you in any more

Also ich weiß ja nicht Leute, aber ich glaube die loggin-Versuche können wir uns bis heute Abend defacto schenken

Edited by Gamemaron

Looks like everyone was just kicked from the server at exactly 11:00am UTC, and is now unable to connect to the server. For the past few hours before the kick, gameplay was mostly possible as long as you avoided the bugged instances.

In case it helps, the following instances were bugged this morning (60% loading screen bug):

- Imperial fleet

- Coruscant

- Dromund Kaas

- Nar Shaddaa PvP instance

- Odessen

- Trooper ship

The following instances were not bugged:

- Ord Mantell

- Nar Shaddaa PvE instance

- Tatooine

- Alderaan

- Republic fleet

- Imperial guild ship

- Yavin stronghold

adding to the list: onderon was accessible as well.

Hey folks,

We are starting to see recovery on the server. We are planning to bring Tulak Hord down briefly tomorrow AM where we are going to try to some extra clean-up steps to resolve the issue.

The plan will be to bring only Tulak Hord down at 7AM Pacific / 1600Uhr MEZ.

Thanks all.

-eric

Absolutely no recovery, that was just hundreds of players signing off after midnight; hope the maintenance will fix this, unplayable atm

Why the hell is nobody of the admins able to COPY the server news or anything else of GENERAL MESSAGES into the other language forums ?? I know that there are at least no german admins anymore but COPY the messages has to be possible.

It s been two (2) days in a row now, the problems persist... Serverdown didn t fix squat...

The lack of yellow posts in here is annoying, we re paying customers and the product we pay for, or at least it s pl,atform is broken... but no fix or at least a heads-up, or a whats-really-up, was given

We have a thing in Germany called "Verbraucherschutz" ( consumer protection) ... i m contemplating reporting this issue... they have given other companies big trouble for less nuisances than this, especially when it comes to products with a monthly fee... please fix immediatelly or at least tell us what s up...

It s been two (2) days in a row now, the problems persist... Serverdown didn t fix squat...

The lack of yellow posts in here is annoying, we re paying customers and the product we pay for, or at least it s pl,atform is broken... but no fix or at least a heads-up, or a whats-really-up, was given

We have a thing in Germany called "Verbraucherschutz" ( consumer protection) ... i m contemplating reporting this issue... they have given other companies big trouble for less nuisances than this, especially when it comes to products with a monthly fee... please fix immediatelly or at least tell us what s up...

You know that we already got eleven (11 Stück) of golden Dev Posts in here?

So you can complain about much, but not about a lack of yellow posts.

But hey, at last now they don't need to bring the server down in Primetime (as it's already down)

Ja, Galgenhumor, sry ...

Edited by Gamemaron

last time I`ve seen my assassin was when he was in a corridor on Onderon in front of the door to the throne romm, door inactive and no way out. Strange kind of being stuck, I wonder what I`ll see when I´ll try logging in today (if at all).

"Recovery", very funny... :(

Hey all,

Thank you for the reports and continued details. The team is looking to what is going on to try to get a resolution ahead of our planned maintenance in 3 hours. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric

Oh wow, didn't think we would get a yellow post that fast. I mean, isn't it around 5 in the morning where you life?

But thank you very much for the fast reply.

Edited by Gamemaron

Hey all,

Thank you for the reports and continued details. The team is looking to what is going on to try to get a resolution ahead of our planned maintenance in 3 hours. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric

Hope You Guys had some sleep, thanks for Info.

(Danke aus Deutschland)

Why the hell is nobody of the admins able to COPY the server news or anything else of GENERAL MESSAGES into the other language forums ?? I know that there are at least no german admins anymore but COPY the messages has to be possible.

Well atleast this is in the german forum

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?t=971268&fbclid=IwAR3BUrpq8ytI0nyiOGoUU7FrjKh3F9Gr468kx88rM0zv2YG2MtCeNxN5cBk

Edited by Theradonh

Hey all,

-eric

can you at least tell us, what the problem is/was?