tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again, kicked off the server. Meanwhile it runs fine. But you never can be sure when the next time is, so you dont dare running OPs or FPs any more....

I never complain about all the bugs in the game normally but to wait for the next kick is really annoying.

same here

hello mr. bioware...

how about taking the server down and take a close look!!.

this stuff happening the last 2 days is upsetting people to a point they dont want to playanymore at all...

this "we try to fix it" attitude isnt helping anyone... just take it down... and communicate it to the people..

check the hardware... do someting.. but this state is just not bearable anymore!

ITS NOT FUN!!!!

hello mr. bioware...

this stuff happening the last 2 days is upsetting people to a point they dont want to playanymore at all...

this "we try to fix it" attitude isnt helping anyone... just take it down... and communicate it to the people..

check the hardware... do someting.. but this state is just not bearable anymore!

ITS NOT FUN!!!!

/signed

hello mr. bioware...

ITS NOT FUN!!!!

/signed too

This is getting quite annoying, and I've seen quite a lot of annoying bugs in the last 3years.

Just take the server down for maintanance, as it's already nearly impossible to play at the moment

Routenverfolgung zu 159.153.72.252 über maximal 30 Hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms

2 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms

3 13 ms 11 ms 11 ms ip1f1167fe.dynamic.kabel-deutschland.de []

4 11 ms 11 ms 11 ms 83-169-172-118-isp.superkabel.de [83.169.172.118]

5 16 ms 18 ms 18 ms ip5886c140.static.kabel-deutschland.de [88.134.193.64]

6 17 ms 17 ms 19 ms 145.254.3.88

7 23 ms 24 ms 23 ms 145.254.2.199

8 21 ms 19 ms 23 ms 145.254.2.199

9 22 ms 22 ms 22 ms ae-5.edge5.Dusseldorf1.Level3.net [4.68.74.101]

10 42 ms 43 ms 43 ms ae-1-8.bar1.Dublin1.Level3.net [4.69.153.230]

11 48 ms 43 ms 43 ms 213.242.106.234

12 45 ms 48 ms 43 ms 159.153.72.252

Trace is ok so its at your server.....

Edited by kieler

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are starting to see recovery on the server. We are planning to bring Tulak Hord down briefly tomorrow AM where we are going to try to some extra clean-up steps to resolve the issue.

The plan will be to bring only Tulak Hord down at 7AM Pacific / 1600Uhr MEZ.

Thanks all.

-eric

Hey folks,

We are starting to see recovery on the server. We are planning to bring Tulak Hord down briefly tomorrow AM where we are going to try to some extra clean-up steps to resolve the issue.

Thanks all.

-eric

i see no sings of recovery on my end, tho....

but thanks for planning the maintenance of a dedicated german server at german primetime......cmon.

Hey folks,

Thanks all.

-eric

Thank god...hopefully it will get fixed up

You wake up in the morning and one character is still stuck in the void, while the other one gets stuck in the loading screen to the fleet. When I come back from work the servers will be offline.

I am not sure what Server seemed to stabilize itself, but it wasn't Tulak Hord.

It doesn't seem fixed:

1) Latency is still bad, opening any type of new menu (options, bank, legacy bank) takes about 1 - 2 seconds to at least react, changing options (for example getting CD text on the quickbar) is not working.

2) Imperial characters on the fleet (in front of Stronghold terminal in this case) are stuck at about 60% of the loading screen.

3) Republic characters are loading.

I am on the last days of my holiday and wanted to create a new character, but i am afraid your maintenance will mess things up even more today :(

Please get Tulak Hord fixed Bioware, show some love to the ancient Sith lord, i am sure he wasn't that bad. It's all just Jedi propaganda!

Hi all

BW will fix it wirh a patch today:

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?t=971268

Lets wait and hope ....

...and pray.

Maybe the people from bioware even show some love and give us a compensation for 3 - 4 days of absolute carnage of the tulak horde server....but I guess not....would be way too generous.

Edited by Yshzark

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/devtracker.php

this is *********** ********.. since 3 days now we keep our mouth shut abiout the server, but no more..

what we are paing for ?!?! so move your gosh darn asses and fix the problem.

if u cant than better let the cleaning crews try it, they do a better job than u propably will do at all ...

Not helpfull. Keep in mind that the devs are sitting in the US, the server and players in the EU. Due to the timezones they are in office when we have primetime or are already preparing to go to bed. Maintenance during primetime is not a good thing, so they can only implement a possible fix and then wait for about 24h if it helps. This cycle keeps going on and on until it is getting better. Ranting won't help anyone.