Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

Wilgard

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap, same issue as everyone else.

Can't log in to any character that was in a SH but can log in to those that are not.

And yet, no acknowledgement from the DEV's...

Times like this I wonder why I even bother giving them my money...

Bioware: You get PAID to provide services. If we don't pay, we don't get the services. If you don't provide services when we have paid, then you are....? (I'll let you fill that in...)

And we wonder why there aren’t as many people playing as there used to be 😢

How many hours is it now? 7, 8, 9...... ?

Going on 6 I suppose. Or that is how long since i noticed it. It seemed to start about 10 PM Pacific and it's approaching 4 AM there now. I keep checking back to see if it is fixed but...

Can someone with chars stuck in SH try to delete that particular stronghold (close it down)? That should force the characters out, so if the issue is in SHs, that might allow them to load again...

i dont think you delete a stronghold while there are toons in it. where would they be ported to? so i guess that wont work. but its worth a try.

btw. is tulak hord not affected by this or is it because no germans are playing right now?

didnt see any german complaining yet.

i dont think you delete a stronghold while there are toons in it. where would they be ported to? so i guess that wont work. but its worth a try.

btw. is tulak hord not affected by this or is it because no germans are playing right now?

didnt see any german complaining yet.

already saw someone posting the same problem on Tulak Hord as well - I think it is safe to say that all servers are affected :(

To add to the growing list...Cannot log into any toon that is in my Nar Shaddar Stronghold. I can get to one toon that was on a planet. Heck of a nice present for reset Tuesday Morning. So much for Masterwork crystals until they fix it. :mad::mad::mad:

IIRC, it should force the character out on the planet in question. People were using this to cheese their way onto DK or Cor as Pub/Imp players to troll the natives

If you delete a Stronghold, your toon just gets dropped on the planet they were last on.

This is not recommended currently , coins needed to re-activate that stronghold cannot be refunded

Recommend wait out and if need keep an eye on the thread at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Not-loading-game-after-character-list/m-p/7954062/

Edited by OwenBrooks

IIRC, it should force the character out on the planet in question. People were using this to cheese their way onto DK or Cor as Pub/Imp players to troll the natives

that would have been my first guess, but i didnt think BW would´ve allowed such an exploit and fixed this. but yeah.....silly me :rolleyes:

This is not recommended currently , coins needed to re-activate that stronghold cannot be refunded

Recommend wait out and if need keep an eye on the thread at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Not-loading-game-after-character-list/m-p/7954062/

I appreciate everything you do for the community, but is there a reason you're having to be the one to share this information here and not someone with gold name/text?

It's helpful information and I'm sure everyone does appreciate it (I know I do although it's nothing I didn't already know) but our first bit of communication on the forums we pay to use shouldn't be from you.