Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

Wilgard

A workaround for gship/ gSH is to kick the character out of the guild - that would kick them out of the instance and to previous location. If it still won't let them in because it tries to load onto gship/gSH, you can also ban them from the property but bear in mind they have to be trying to log in as you cannot ban players who are offline.

And bear in mind that kicking someone from the guild will wipe conquest so don't do it if you care about that :)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Ok folks, we are beginning the process to try to fix the Stronghold issue. We are rolling out some changes behind the scenes so you should start seeing improvement over the next hour or so as it is rolled out.

We will continue to monitor though and if this doesn't resolve it, we may need to perform a maintenance later today. I will swing back in the thread with updates!

-eric

Hey folks,

We have a line on what we believe is causing the issue and the team is looking into a fix. We are hoping to fix the issue without bringing the game down. I should have an update for you in the next 30 minutes or so.

Hello! Can we hope that double XP event will be extended to 1 day due this issue?

Ok folks, we are beginning the process to try to fix the Stronghold issue. We are rolling out some changes behind the scenes so you should start seeing improvement over the next hour or so as it is rolled out.

We will continue to monitor though and if this doesn't resolve it, we may need to perform a maintenance later today. I will swing back in the thread with updates!

-eric

Cheers mate /kisses

Eric,

FYI, it seems to be affecting, on my account, only the toons logged out on Imperial Flagships that are level 70.

As I can log in on my toons on Nar Shaddaa & was able to log in on my lower level pub toon on flagship, if that helps/gives anymore facts.

Hello! Can we hope that double XP event will be extended to 1 day due this issue?

No. They've already stated in the past that they can not extend this on the fly. It's something that's programmed in for weeks/months ahead of time IIRC.

Before I logged out last night (well, this morning really), I noticed that I couldn't go to my guild flagship, but could my guild and personal strongholds.

Problem arose, for me, around 5am Central, but I was too tired to bug-report it.

I log all of my characters out in my guild flagship, so I can't log in to a single character. RIP me. T.T

Yeah, Rishi is still knackard.

Indeed. I can log into all my characters in the following Strongholds@ Nar Shadaa, Kaas City, Coruscant & Manaan (couldn't try Yavin as none of my characters are logged out there). Rishi remains kaput.

EDIT: I'm on Darth Malgus

Edited by Sarova

Eric,

I cannot log into any characters who are in the Rishi Stronghold, Pub or Imp; load bar doesn't even show up

For any other characters, I cannot travel to personal or guild strongholds, or flagship. Fleet travel is also not working. After trying to use one of them it is almost like when you are about to DC, that you can only move around a small area and no abilities work.

You need to fix this Eric. I have important gambling to do on Nar Shaddaa. I have my SWTOR gaming addiction to satisfy here. Am I going to have to do something crazy, like get work done, or take my dog for a walk, or put on a load of laundry. DAMNIT ERIC HELP US PLEASE!

Me too. Get to the Character Select screen and click play and then the little wheel on the loading screen spins for a few minutes and then I get kicked back to the Character Select screen.

I am able to load characters who are NOT at the Nar Shada stronghold.