Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

Wilgard

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

At this point you should be seeing improvement for traveling in and out of Strongholds, as well as logging into characters that are in them. We are looking into characters that are still in a bad state. More updates to come.

-eric

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

At this point you should be seeing improvement for traveling in and out of Strongholds, as well as logging into characters that are in them. We are looking into characters that are still in a bad state. More updates to come.

-eric

Here's to hoping...

Hey folks,

-eric

Still have a Sith i cannot log into, left in a Yavin SH

Hello! Can we hope that double XP event will be extended to 1 day due this issue?

I was on last night trying to get my last 6 toons to conquest. Any chance of THAT happening?

And is it just me, or can no one use the formatting buttons in the forum?

Along with the inability to log into SH characters. I notice that if you try and quick travel from a phase area your character will not be allowed to quick travel or proceed from the phase. You also fall into a state where if you logout you will not be able to login to any toon for a period of time. I had this happen to me last night around 10pm EST I tried to login and play until around 1:30am EST and then gave up. This morning I was able to login after 8am EST and was able to play until 12:00PM EST when it happened again. I am now not able to login and play. I can get to the character screen but it will not put me into the game. This may be along the same lines as the SH issue login.

Logs in and shows character list, tried all characters same thing.

Starts loading character, little spinning thing at bottom right moving, no loading bar showing

After about 5 minutes loading bar comes up, when it finishes it goes back to the character screen

Please fix this

I got excited... Then I clicked my character and waited 3 minutes and 15 seconds just to find myself back on the character selection screen... again!

Then, I just read a post saying basically that the Rishi strongholds are still bugging....

Well, that "figures!"

All of my characters are in my Rishi stronghold!

AAAAHHHH! (Frustration)

Fix Dat Sh...... Stuff!

And while you're at it... I'll have you know that Colicoids, Geonosians, and Kliniks really, really bug me!

Come on guys! Feed dem womp rats so I can get some gaming done!

Hey folks,

-eric

I managed to connect one character in Dromund Kaas, and when I wanted to switch to the next character.... stuck again :(

P.S. the "next char" is NOT in a stronghold, but on Alderande...

Edited by Khiller

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Our back-end fix has helped alleviate some of the issues but not all. We are working on a secondary fix which should resolve the remaining issues, but it will require us to briefly bring down all servers. It will be a couple of hours from now as we get things ready, but expect a brief downtime (30-60 minutes) sometime early afternoon Central US time.

I will provide more timing updates as I have them.

-eric

Hey folks,

-eric

Any of my toons in my guild’s flagship aren’t logging in... 😢

Can we keep 2x cxp/xp going for a few more days for last night problem?

+1 :)

extend the 2xXP for a few days (or one week in a perfect world :) )

Please :)

P.S. I really have to stop ending my sentences with ":)", it brings me troubles at work :)

No improvement at all yet. All my toons in my strongholds still cannot log in. FIX THIS ASAP! This is the day that we get to knock out our masterwork crystal missions when there is an active population for the world boss mission. I figure I have lost out on 8 runs so far today.

Figure it out and get a fix in. What every you are doing is not working.