When are the friggin snowballs going away?!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

My suggestion, leave the debuff on. People won't toss a snowball on you if you have the debuff already. They'll get no Snow covered parcels if they do toss a snowball on a player who already has a debuff.

Also Hide in your SH as much as possible.

My suggestion, leave the debuff on. People won't toss a snowball on you if you have the debuff already. They'll get no Snow covered parcels if they do toss a snowball on a player who already has a debuff.

Also Hide in your SH as much as possible.

But my entire point is that the debuff really REALLY gets under my skin, I just hate the visual effect on my character. And my problem isn't even other people doing it to me (mostly). Its those damn revelers. Just seems to me that the event should be over by now.

People have all sorts of reasons for not liking them. I don't mind them when I'm on the fleet or in the Life Day areas around Nar Shaddaa where everyone's trying to get parcels, but I do mind them when I'm out questing.

I have some major issues with visual distractions and extraneous motion on screen, and it's honestly hard to focus on what I am doing and the NPCs I'm fighting when I've got snowflakes or any other visual sparklies floating around. Not everyone has that issue but you never know why someone's annoyed by something, and I wish people would be more courteous about not throwing them around in combat zones.

Bear in mind that the snowball cannon toy continues to work outside the Life Day event, so it isn't guaranteed that you'll be snow-free, but since there's no reward for tagging people outside the event, hardly anyone bothers.

My guildies do it during idle moments in an op while we're recovering from a wipe or waiting for someone to reconnect, or while they're waiting for me to rejoin them because they just used rescue on me right next to a cliff.

Murdering the guild leader every op is a thing in my guild lol.

What a dumb thing to be annoyed about. If I knew your character name I'd make sure you had the debuff at all times.

I agree with the first part...chill the hell out OP. I wouldn't do the last part though...that's taking it a tad too far.

What a dumb thing to be annoyed about. If I knew your character name I'd make sure you had the debuff at all times.

I ban them in any operation I lead. If I see a snowball debuff go out, the raid ends immediately, regardless if we haven't pulled the 1st boss, or if we're on the last boss.. So I understand the OP 100%.

I agree with the first part...chill the hell out OP. I wouldn't do the last part though...that's taking it a tad too far.

Why be rude about it? I don't call you "dumb" if something irks you do I? I didn't say I was gonna burn down the servers if it didn't stop happening. I simply asked a question. It really sucks how some people take that as a hanging offence around here. No wonder this forum is so toxic.

Why be rude about it? I don't call you "dumb" if something irks you do I? I didn't say I was gonna burn down the servers if it didn't stop happening. I simply asked a question. It really sucks how some people take that as a hanging offence around here. No wonder this forum is so toxic.

Nobody called you "dumb" at all and I wouldn't call you that ever...but I do feel it's a dumb thing to get upset about. Big difference my friend. Of all the things in this game that can tweak someone off, snowballs seems extremely petty to me. I get it - you don't like it - but you know it'll end tomorrow.

I ban them in any operation I lead. If I see a snowball debuff go out, the raid ends immediately, regardless if we haven't pulled the 1st boss, or if we're on the last boss.. So I understand the OP 100%.

Ugh. I would leave your raid and/or guild the second I saw you do that. Get a grip.

Actually, what guild are you in? AFAF

Edited by Rion_Starkiller