Upcoming Maintenance: Week of 8/13

EricMusco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any chance they could turn off the splashing FX on the island, while they're making updates? It's supposed to be dry land.

The rug hooks that are placed above boardwalks also need some adjusting -- with most of the rugs, some of the boards appear on top of the rug.

Also, please beg the Lord of the Flies to call his pets home. The buzzing in the apartment is terrible. Thanks!

Oh please.... PPPLEAASE....

What the l are you talking about ?

They did what most people wanted; CROSS FACTION....

It's not balancing skill vs skill ? You do realize that the majority in regs are terrible players right ? Most people que PVP to cxp farm and the real pvp-ers are a very small minority. .

Spoken like a true PvP snob. Congratulations, YOU are part of the reason that more people don't play PvP, and get good at it. You can't get good at something if you don't play, and having @sshats telling you not to queue is counter-productive.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick update. The team is still working through the lag issues related to Stronghold decos. It is a fairly complex fix, but we believe we are getting close. Currently, it looks like we will deploy a patch on Thursday. I will try to update you tomorrow if I have more info!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks,

Quick update. The team is still working through the lag issues related to Stronghold decos. It is a fairly complex fix, but we believe we are getting close. Currently, it looks like we will deploy a patch on Thursday. I will try to update you tomorrow if I have more info!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thank you, Eric. :)

Spoken like a true PvP snob. Congratulations, YOU are part of the reason that more people don't play PvP, and get good at it. You can't get good at something if you don't play, and having @sshats telling you not to queue is counter-productive.

This is actually why skill based matchmaking could be a good thing. Rather than doing what it currently seems to, and putting all the really bad players with really good players to average out a team, it could match equally skilled players together and againsy each other. Or if there are not enough on queue, distribute the newbie cxp Famers amongst both teams.

As it is, the current system breeds resentment and trash talking because losing a match because the merc that said he was guarding chased my buddy's shadow to the off node he was going for a stealth cap lost us a match.

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey Eric,

Are Top 96 Rewards still going out this week?

Thanks!

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Does this mean I wont have access to my stronghold until Thursday? Right now It stops after selecting the stronghold. And it shows I went from 8000+ prestige to 0 prestige.

1 /bug that i have is that my not all my characters are displaying proper character Item rating. There was something else, but don't remember right now.

EDIT: Okay number 2 now, now i remember, after my Bounty Hunter, went from level 69 to 70 he got 10 levels in Command stash. Now, he is level 12 or 13, but is tell owed 10 Command boxxes with item in it that i never got. In all i only got only 3 command boxes to open.:(

Edited by MandFlurry

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Will there be an extension of the double XP/CXP after the Thursday patch or will another event be held in a few weeks to make up for the last week.

Since you're working on a Stronghold patch already, perhaps you could look into the reason why some of the achievements for owning various strongholds are missing? I own all of them but don't have the achievement for DK, Coruscant and Tatooine. Manaan corrected itself after I went there with an alt.

I'd rather not delete my strongholds and buy them again just to get the achievements. Although if this is too complicated to fix, then don't bother. It's not that important compared to other issues.

Since you're working on a Stronghold patch already, perhaps you could look into the reason why some of the achievements for owning various strongholds are missing? I own all of them but don't have the achievement for DK, Coruscant and Tatooine. Manaan corrected itself after I went there with an alt.

I'd rather not delete my strongholds and buy them again just to get the achievements. Although if this is too complicated to fix, then don't bother. It's not that important compared to other issues.

Go to your SHs with an alt that has not been there yet (or a brand new lvl 1) and do not skip the cutscene. This should give you the achievements. I had the same issue with mine until someone told me about this fix.

Edited by Iryfindel

Will there be an extension of the double XP/CXP after the Thursday patch or will another event be held in a few weeks to make up for the last week.

This is an excellent question! I'd also like to know the answer.

Go to your SHs with an alt that has not been there yet (or a brand new lvl 1) and do not skip the cutscene. This should give you the achievements. I had the same issue with mine until someone told me about this fix.

I tried that already, it only fixed Manaan. The other 3 ... no chance. I'll try again with a lvl1 later, but I'm not getting my hopes up. :)