Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Probably my second favorite Vaylin piece, right after her sitting in the swamp by the fire, also by you.

<3 your art too!!!! :D

You both are sweet. Here's hoping the Nathema FP will have some Vaylin stuff related to it, and even better your crusade of bringing her back :p

owww, nice.

Is that how she would fall back to the dark side? one wrong slash and boom ... her hard work has been destroyed :eek:

Seriously, look at the detail on those teeth. That had to be a lot of work alone.

I always assume that even a Vaylin that has found a measure of peace is not far from raging out or even falling once again. I always wanted her to get better somehow, but if she was just perfectly rage free, she wouldn't be her.

Edited by gamephil

Ashara, Scourge, Mako and the Zabrak lady.

I'm guessing Akaavi?

I do hope I'm wrong on the previous post, I'd like something a bit more positive about her or just no comments from them at all. Let their return stories be just about them.

Edited by gamephil

I'm guessing Akaavi?

I do hope I'm wrong on the previous post, I'd like something a bit more positive about her or just no comments from them at all. Let their return stories be just about them.

My money would be on Scourge ... I still think this will be related to the Sith Emperor.

My money would be on Scourge ... I still think this will be related to the Sith Emperor.

As long as the Emperor stays dead. Or, if he must come back, at least have it be part of something better. I'll always be disappointed that Scourge and Kira weren't around for this, but not enough to bring him back again.

Edited by gamephil

As long as the Emperor stays dead. Or, if he must come back, at least have it be part of something better. I'll always be disappointed that Scourge and Kira weren't around for this, but not enough to bring him back again.

Yeah, they've lost he ideal moment to return those two, unless they've been captured, I'm not going to buy the whole 'Oh, we didn't know' story.

Just another favorite moment: <rolls shoulders> "That felt lovely."

That look on her face as Arcann describes running away to the swamps.

Obviously, since I always bring it up, "Choice. I could get used to that."

"Monster!" "How does it feel to be erased from the galaxy?" People actually use those moments to show that she is STILL an over the top crazy person, that once she is truly free that somehow she's still bad for being pissed at Valkorion. I will never understand that. I honestly find Arcann's vague forgiveness to be... creepy. But I forgive him that for the swamp.

Really, just everything after the Holocron.

Edited by gamephil

Just another favorite moment: <rolls shoulders> "That felt lovely."

That look on her face as Arcann describes running away to the swamps.

Obviously, since I always bring it up, "Choice. I could get used to that."

"Monster!" "How does it feel to be erased from the galaxy?" People actually use those moments to show that she is STILL an over the top crazy person, that once she is truly free that somehow she's still bad for being pissed at Valkorion. I will never understand that. I honestly find Arcann's vague forgiveness to be... creepy. But I forgive him that for the swamp.

Really, just everything after the Holocron.

Once she was hit with the holocron she was open to new ideas, yes she still had the mood but that was quickly dropped. I like the version where she thinks your fun when you tell her how Senya died. :)

Once she was hit with the holocron she was open to new ideas, yes she still had the mood but that was quickly dropped. I like the version where she thinks your fun when you tell her how Senya died. :)

"Choice" on one side and "You're fun" on the other are why I think a Vaylin companion would have worked for both LS and DS characters. If she had only been zapped while she was alive. I understand that it was probably an "only works on spirits" thing, but it didn't have to be.

"Choice" on one side and "You're fun" on the other are why I think a Vaylin companion would have worked for both LS and DS characters. If she had only been zapped while she was alive. I understand that it was probably an "only works on spirits" thing, but it didn't have to be.

I don't understand how the Holocron passed into the dream, was it because it was near the throne when the whole thing started?

Or was it just part of the Outlander's mind fighting back? Freeing Vaylin (and Arcann) in the process?

Edited by Paulsutherland