Which of the killable companions in your story are still alive?

Eshvara

It depends on which character I'm playing.

Some kill everything they can.

Others avoid killing at all cost.

Others misclick/make the wrong choice and companions live or die at random.

...and newer characters never even start KotFEET so they don't worry about it at all.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've run it three times: Sith Warrior, and then twice on Troopers.

With the Sith Warrior, I saved Vette (killed Torian). I sided when the Republic, as that is what me and my LS Jaesa have been pushing for since the beginning. I talked down Broonmark without having to kill him. I even allowed Scorpio to merge, because I thought it would tick Koth off and I hate that dirtbag.

My "Good Soldier" Trooper, who always followed orders, killed Vik, Skadge and Vette for having no discipline. Sided Republic.

My Insubordinate Trooper played a unique story where by the end of Chapter 1, he was 100% empathetic with the original Havoc Squad, and saw the Republic as corrupt buraecrats who had hung the soldiers out to dry. From there on, I sided with Imperials as much as possible, constantly and actively disobeyed orders from Garza, and generally was as close to AWOL as I could be. He sided with the Empire, killed off Jorgan and Torian for being too up-tight. I just wish there was a way he could have nabbed up Pierce instead of M14X.

I don't really count the Chapter 8 choice here, though - you as the player have to make a choice, but you're not the one who kills that companion.

FWIW in that choice I always keep Vette. If I brought a bounty hunter through KOTET (I have no intention of doing so because I don't think KOTFE/KOTET make sense on the non-Force characters) that's the only case where I'd choose Torian.

My bounty hunter choose Torian. Everyone else choose Vette.

Most often killed on all my characters is Broomark followed by Arcann and Skadge Never killed but Killable? Jorgan. Favorite companion to kill off? Kaliyo.

I have one character who has killed everyone he's been given an option to do so with. And one who kills nobody -- my JC. But he's lonely .. what with missing 4 of his companions for all this time and only has every other possible companion you can get. ;)

Edited by Keta

I didn't kill off anyone myself, not even Skadge to my memory.:rak_01: What about you?

depending on character to character?

My main LS SW has has caught them all :p. every companion possible on return has returned, dark and light alike and when theron stops acting out? he will return as well.

my DS SI has most of them, however being dark side, no Senya or Arcann and Koth left the alliance after stealing the Gravestone.

my DS IA has killed quite a few of them already and if he had the chance and Lana presented herself as a traitor, he wouldn't hesistate to take her out being a force user, since he wants all force users exterminated.

generally my light side users have as many as they can get and the darkside users usually lack all of them just for alignment reasons, storywise.

I have only one character up to date. Most companions alive, even if I have been tempted to organize Kalyo death.

Angry tumor and Bronmark are dead.

Khem wannabe is sent away. No one replaces my SI morose monster!

Torian is dead too, but on my main it will be Vette.

Scorpio will always die. No exceptions. LS, DS, neutral, even crazy SI who automatically likes anyone who wants to be free. The only way for her to survive is metagaming.

All depends on who I am playing. I've killed some with some characters while letting them live with others. I don't consider myself to have one story when I feel each character has their own. My first Inquistor for example, has killed nearly everyone he deems has failed him or simply didn't like/had a use for. While my first Knight has tried to keep everyone together and alive. Other characters have this mix going on. I actually have 26 characters, but a few aren't that far yet. Edited by Victor_Nite

I don't really count the Chapter 8 choice here, though - you as the player have to make a choice, but you're not the one who kills that companion.

FWIW in that choice I always keep Vette. If I brought a bounty hunter through KOTET (I have no intention of doing so because I don't think KOTFE/KOTET make sense on the non-Force characters) that's the only case where I'd choose Torian.

The unfortunate thing is that yeah KOTFE/KOTET (both) make no sense to a non force user, I doubt highly we will be able to just jump ahead past KOTET to the new content if there is ever new content. That's a problem for me and why I do go through KOTFE/KOTET on all of my characters. Now if they said we could just jump ahead, I'd do it on all of my non force users but I think we're stuck with what we have.

The unfortunate thing is that yeah KOTFE/KOTET (both) make no sense to a non force user, I doubt highly we will be able to just jump ahead past KOTET to the new content if there is ever new content. That's a problem for me and why I do go through KOTFE/KOTET on all of my characters. Now if they said we could just jump ahead, I'd do it on all of my non force users but I think we're stuck with what we have.

Same here. Bounty Hunter, Agent, Smuggler...KOTFE/KOTET makes no sense for them. Even SoR doesn't, really (someone with a gun can outskill Revan? Um. Probably not), so none of those classes will ever get past Makeb with me.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I personally didn't kill anyone, or banish anyone. I let Torian die on my Sith Warrior, but let Vette die on my other characters. Even if I run into Theron again, I'm not killing or banishing him. I may smack him upset his dumb *** head, but he'll remain my males' boyfriend.

Quinn, Jorgan, Kaliyo, Koth, Senya, Arcann, and anyone else one could kill if they were enough of a dick I kept alive.

I won't get rid of my companions. And definitely am not getting rid of my original companions. Hell, I want Tanno Vik back, I left him alive.

Depends an character. My main (Assassin) didn't kill anyone, but Koth took a hike and Kalyo had to go. Chose Torian, so Vette is dead. No, wait a minute, he killed Broomark and Skadge. So there. Sith Warrior on the other hand has killed everyone save Quinn and Broomark. He saved Vette, so Torian died.

All my characters killed Skadge because that lump of warts had it coming.

Edited by tahol

I just took a pyrotech through these story lines and my mission was to kill every companion that was killable. I saved Torian because he was an original companion.. But after the first couple of times through on my Pub characters attempting save everyone and appease everyone, what a breath of fresh air it was to kill of absolutely everything and anything that I thought could have the slightest inkling of betrayal.

I killed them all except Senya and Arcann, at that time I didn't know they will become my companion later in the story and I could not kill them when a mother begging for a mercy to save her son (yeah yeah I still have soft spot for that).

I saved Vette since you have to choose her or other dude. I'm fan of force user and human look NPC so anything that look non-human (Xalek) and not a force user will get kill instantly without question.

Edited by Xbladez

Man cant believe the Kalyo hate omg shes one of my favorite companions

I've gone back and forth on Kaliyo. I didn't like her on my first character to the point where I killed her in KOTFE. In my agent's story I really liked her, as well as the flirting-that-isn't that she can do with a female agent, until the bit with her former female partner and the bounty hunter. And then the Wheezer thing totally turned me off. Yes, she stops it, but she still took you there.

At the end of the day she might be fun to drink with and a good ally if she's on your side, but with all the lying and turning on people, she's someone I think my characters will always be wary about. Having said that, she was the only character I regretted killing on my first run through KOTFE, and I always keep her and Aric Jorgan alive now.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Man cant believe the Kalyo hate omg shes one of my favorite companions

Hated her since story from Agent class, I can't stood up with all her lies and even in the lastest story she still a LIAR.

Edited by Xbladez

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a way to kill Aric, please tell me there is. I've hated that cat dude since my first try at Commando way back three months into the game. If I could have killed him in the prologue Ive have done it

You have to work at it, take certain specific choices in 2 chapters, but you can kill him. Off the top of my head I don't recall the steps necessary. Or you can kill Kaylio, but AFAICR you can't kill both, and unless you choose specifically in dialogue, you usually end up not killing either.

• 2 weeks later...
You have to work at it, take certain specific choices in 2 chapters, but you can kill him. Off the top of my head I don't recall the steps necessary. Or you can kill Kaylio, but AFAICR you can't kill both, and unless you choose specifically in dialogue, you usually end up not killing either.

In chapter 12 (I believe; it might be the very end of chapter 11) you have to choose the other character to capture the GEMINI frequency. At the end of chapter 12 the character you didn't choose will ask to go to their rescue. You have to deny them permission to do so.

At the end of, I believe, chapter 13 there's a scene where they return from their mission. If you didn't give permission for the second character to intervene, you can choose to pass judgment on them, at which point you can choose to kill or banish (or forgive) them.

All these steps work the same for Kaliyo or Jorgan. Just remember that when you first start off the mission, whichever character you don't want to kill has to be the one you order in first.