Which of the killable companions in your story are still alive?

Eshvara

I kill no one they don't MAKE me kill ...

I killed Vette twice and Torian twice ---- made it all equal since I only have 4 toons ....

I just don't see any reason too --- if i don't like a character, I let them "die off" in disuse .....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a SW solely to kill Quinn, and pretty much murderized every possible pixel on that character. With either/or: Kaliyo, Skadge, and Torian - dead. The majority of my characters are not in KotFE/ET. On those that are in FE/ET, my BH will definitely kill Skadge (if I ever do more FE/ET chapters on that BH). Otherwise, I don't think I'd take the kill option on any other companions or NPCs. Disappointed there wasn't a kill option for Fess, though.

How did you manage to kill T7?

I'm curious about this, too.

Edited by Nmyownworld

Killing T7 ? --- nah .... I wasn't going to even reply .... but since someone has already .....

I do not think it is possible --- it has to be a joke --- IF there was an option, we would have seen it ......

I think most players killed other companions just because they a got conflicted issue with that NPC from other class.

For example, I hate Kaliyo just because I got Imp Agent leveled so when I going through the story on my JC I hate her already + I killed her to enforce the discipline, I would kill Jorgan for that reason too but I have only 1 option to choose between them. I killed Xalek just because he a ruthless sith and I knew his background from Inquisitor story, If I was not level SI then I would let the Voss convert or show Xalek the light lol. Skaage just a dumb thug nothing more, I hate Koth just because....you already know I don't need to say it here :D Once Theron back and BW give me an option to get rid of him then I'll kill him off too, any none force users most likely I will get rid of them if I have an option to do that with exception for Vette I like her lines in the story and she made me laugh, I can't do anything with Elara Dorne, Raina Temple so they just sit there and become a crafting screw.

Vette so far and I guess Arcann and Senya count to let live too. Torian died for me and I feel awful about it even though I barely know the guy on my jedi knight. But the way he died was horrible and made me feel so bad. I had to save Vette though, she was already wounded. Torian would had more chances I feel to live. He is the only companion I have lost besides default Marr and HK.

Haven't experienced any other killable companion situation where I had a choice. RIP HK </3

Vette so far and I guess Arcann and Senya count to let live too. Torian died for me and I feel awful about it even though I barely know the guy on my jedi knight. But the way he died was horrible and made me feel so bad. I had to save Vette though, she was already wounded. Torian would had more chances I feel to live. He is the only companion I have lost besides default Marr and HK. Haven't experienced any other killable companion situation where I had a choice. RIP HK </3

Torian is a Madorlorian warrior, They do not always think they would survive in any missions, they are ruthless similar to Sith, dying is their way and quite an honor for them. Also, I was not expect Vaylin would kill him off like that in my first play through though. If you are neutral or light side Sith/Jedi then everyone would alive minus those that scripted death by the default or 50/50 choice option.

Torian is a Madorlorian warrior, They do not always think they would survive in any missions, they are ruthless similar to Sith, dying is their way and quite an honor for them. Also, I was not expect Vaylin would kill him off like that in my first play through though. If you are neutral or light side Sith/Jedi then everyone would alive minus those that scripted death by the default or 50/50 choice option.

Since Torian is a Mandalorian, I think my Commander's logic would always be that he has a much greater chance of fighting his own way out of the situation than Vette would have. I prefer Vette to Torian personally, but there's also that - Vette was a more defenseless character with physical combat and would have been the one in greater need of help.

But I HATE that choice. I hate that the story assumes that nobody else on the entire planet of Odessen would have been able to get to the other companion. Of course they had to choose two of the sweetest and most likeable companions for that awful decisions, didn't they?

See thats what I thought, that as a mandalorian they are trained for sacrifices, but then when you make your choice Torian is incredibly disappointed in you. This is later saved by an email from Shae saying, he will be remembered and honored greatly, but Torian is very unhappy about it. It makes you feel really bad about your choice. They also play with your emotions as well because for a moment you think you can save him and then the thing happens. It's not like say Ashley/Kaidan on ME1 where they tell you " I understand commander, you had to make a choice" and they respect it, they knew as soldiers this can happen.

That's exactly how I saw it as well IoNonSoEVero .

Depends on which playthrough, honestly. My current one I've killed Broonmark and Senya. Can't wait to off space Hitler. He's one it's hard for me to keep alive. I kinda wanted to see the romance, so I went through the characters I had at the end of the game and only 1 had kept him alive, and she was committed to someone else. Oh, well. This current I also arrested Skage.

Since Torian is a Mandalorian, I think my Commander's logic would always be that he has a much greater chance of fighting his own way out of the situation than Vette would have. I prefer Vette to Torian personally, but there's also that - Vette was a more defenseless character with physical combat and would have been the one in greater need of help.

But I HATE that choice. I hate that the story assumes that nobody else on the entire planet of Odessen would have been able to get to the other companion. Of course they had to choose two of the sweetest and most likeable companions for that awful decisions, didn't they?

This would be the only reason they could have put in for sparing Arcan. He and Senya could have gone after one companion while the PC, Lana and Theron went after the other. As things are, I have no reason to keep Arcan alive...

This would be the only reason they could have put in for sparing Arcan. He and Senya could have gone after one companion while the PC, Lana and Theron went after the other. As things are, I have no reason to keep Arcan alive...

Oh, I never keep Arcann and Senya alive. And that does bring home the point of how useless they were.

But I would also hate that the choice of keeping Arcann alive would be tied to saving another companion. Maybe they could have made it that if you kept both Jorgan and Kaliyo, they could work together to pull off the rescue of the other companion. Power of teamwork, etc.

Or if you did a certain number of the Alliance Alerts. If you did most or all of those...between Rusk, Pierce, Qyzen Fess and the Dashade, just those four, they should have been able to get to the other companion. If you didn't have enough AAs it could have maybe said "I'm sorry, Commander, we didn't have enough people to get to them."

Oh, I never keep Arcann and Senya alive. And that does bring home the point of how useless they were.

But I would also hate that the choice of keeping Arcann alive would be tied to saving another companion. Maybe they could have made it that if you kept both Jorgan and Kaliyo, they could work together to pull off the rescue of the other companion. Power of teamwork, etc.

Or if you did a certain number of the Alliance Alerts. If you did most or all of those...between Rusk, Pierce, Qyzen Fess and the Dashade, just those four, they should have been able to get to the other companion. If you didn't have enough AAs it could have maybe said "I'm sorry, Commander, we didn't have enough people to get to them."

That would have been an interesting way to go about it. Would have made it feel more like there was a point to recruiting. I have some characters who have gotten everyone and some who have completely ignored the alerts, and GUESS WHAT?! No change.... :rolleyes:

Kept Torian alive on some, Vette on others. Aric and Kaliyo still alive, though I'm not a Kaliyo fan. Could never kill Quinn. Killed Arcann and Senya on only one toon to record the extra interaction with Theron, but they usually live also. Got rid of Koth on my SI, but she is my ds toon I play around with just to see any differences, I play all my other toons either LS or down the middle gray.

Not one much for killing just for the sake of murder, death, kill, it always seemed a bit childish to me. Just my opinion, however.

I hate the Vette/Torian choice as well. That's why the one that "dies" only passes out and is swiftly returned to the bedroom in Odessen according to my head canon. They just need a couple of medpacks that I get by clicking a few buttons on that machine on the righthand side of the lower part of the room.

As for the rest of them, uh, I think just about all of them, with the possible exception of Skadge, is alive for one or another of my characters. I tend to mess up the choices so I usually don't get to kill Kaliyo (head canon it is, again!) but Scorpio is dead mea... a pile of scrap metal, every time.

Man cant believe the Kalyo hate omg shes one of my favorite companions

Oh, trust me, there are companions that annoy me and I'd smack the hell out of if I could.

Only companions I really like alot are:

Quinn, Vette, Doc, Kira, Andronikos, Torian, Corso, Vector, Lokin, Theron Shan, Lana Beniko, Senya, Tharan Cedrax, and Jorgan.

The other companions, meh. But I'll still collect them, especially if they're original crew members from Vanilla. Just because I'm not a fan, doesn't mean I'm going to banish them or kill them.

Vette so far and I guess Arcann and Senya count to let live too. Torian died for me and I feel awful about it even though I barely know the guy on my jedi knight. But the way he died was horrible and made me feel so bad. I had to save Vette though, she was already wounded. Torian would had more chances I feel to live. He is the only companion I have lost besides default Marr and HK.

Haven't experienced any other killable companion situation where I had a choice. RIP HK </3

I HATED with the burning passion of a million suns, having to kill of Torian even once and that was ONLY on my SW so she could keep Vette. The other 9 people I've taken through the expansions let Vette die every time. I hated that Vaylin just snapped their neck and no one even bothered to try to help Vette/Torian. Am I the only summa***** in the game (not players, but npcs/other companions) that can do anything in the damn game? I know my characters are Mary Sues, but COME ON.

I HATED with the burning passion of a million suns, having to kill of Torian even once and that was ONLY on my SW so she could keep Vette. The other 9 people I've taken through the expansions let Vette die every time. I hated that Vaylin just snapped their neck and no one even bothered to try to help Vette/Torian. Am I the only summa***** in the game (not players, but npcs/other companions) that can do anything in the damn game? I know my characters are Mary Sues, but COME ON.

I have a LOT of pain where that "choice" is concerned... I know they did it for story reasons of "can't save everyone" but c'mon, that one hurt. A lot.

I deleted my SW, didn't wanted to make that choice.