Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

In other news. Please for the love of all that is holy, explain why my LS sith warrior recieved a letter from DS Jaesa saying she had a new toy and to enjoy him. There's problems with this that worries me a lot right now.

1: my SW is LS and had LS Jaesa, for her this DS freak of nature should not exist

2: my SW is marrying Theron, she never cheated on him. ever, not with Arcann or anyone and being a lady it would be impossible for her to have been with Jaesa, especially DS version see number 1.

3: why is she receiving such a "break up letter"

I saw people get the Jaesa letter on toons that aren't even Warriors, lol. Definite bug there, she's not even back yet, how is she sending these letters? :rolleyes:

I saw people get the Jaesa letter on toons that aren't even Warriors, lol. Definite bug there, she's not even back yet, how is she sending these letters? :rolleyes:

cross-dimensional alternate realities? I don't know, but it's creepy.

In other news. Please for the love of all that is holy, explain why my LS sith warrior recieved a letter from DS Jaesa saying she had a new toy and to enjoy him. There's problems with this that worries me a lot right now.

1: my SW is LS and had LS Jaesa, for her this DS freak of nature should not exist

2: my SW is marrying Theron, she never cheated on him. ever, not with Arcann or anyone and being a lady it would be impossible for her to have been with Jaesa, especially DS version see number 1.

I think that's a bug and it should only be for a male SW that obviously romanced DS Jaesa.

I think that's a bug and it should only be for a male SW that obviously romanced DS Jaesa.

Obviously a bug, but hoping the bug can be fixed without wiping my character's flags. It was just very odd to happen, lol

Obviously a bug, but hoping the bug can be fixed without wiping my character's flags. It was just very odd to happen, lol

True my poor SW is going to be very confused at that letter.

"Like damn Jaesa I know you wanted the D but I rejected you like 3 times already." :rak_02:

I added about this in my spoiler tags previously. I think it's a bug as it was sent to my Sith Inq who most likely has never heard of Jaesa. Well maybe in the old days during Dark Council gossip she might have heard mention of Jaesa (via Darth Vowrawn he strikes me as a gossip :D)

Don't read too much into it. There will most likely be a 5.9a to fix all the minor bugs/issues like this that we've found.

If he becomes a brick like all the others then I'll just consider this flashpoint the end of the SWtOR story (a nice end at least).

This is my stance as well. If nothing comes of Theron after this I will not continue anymore story content.

This is my stance as well. If nothing comes of Theron after this I will not continue anymore story content.

Yeah its not a bad way to wrap it up if you don't want to continue it further, at least not with a Theron romanced character, hopefully that won't be the case. The wording constantly told us Lana and Theron would still be in our side, so here's hoping.

I did finally Nathema and wow Im actually quite happy how it turned out, much better than anticipated, curious to see how it goes from here. Theron's writting was handled really well, at least for me.

If nothing comes of Theron after this I will not continue anymore story content.

As much as I want to get more content with all my favorite companions, can I draw to your attention how little content we got with most vanilla companions between the end of vanilla storylines at launch and now, six years later? Even if we brought the same companions everywhere at all opportunities, we almost never got new lines of dialogue from them. Seems like that's kinda normal, regardless of whether they can be killed or not. I would just caution you on setting your sights too high...

I was reminded just before that yesterday I had written somewhere that if I got all the rage out yesterday I'd be clearer mind/less angry today or something. I was right, thank you past Asmo :p

Give me a few more days to change my brains thinking about it and I'll be fine. lol.

Well, I'm pretty disappointed with the flashpoint in general.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes with Theron were very sweet but I'm not happy about the kill option because now he won't feature in any story content going forward (unless they suddenly start doing a better job at including old companions and companions with multiple fates over their head). That aside, the Zildrog aspect of the story felt rushed and skimmed over, there are also some huge plot holes surrounding Valkorion/Vitiate's past actions, and the class-specific enemy felt kinda pointless.

I did like a few things but I'm feeling grumpy so I can't be arsed to go into those right now lol. To be honest, I kinda hope the new expansion doesn't happen if all the new content is gonna feel rushed and as deep as a puddle.

Edited by AbilityDrain

Well, I'm pretty disappointed with the flashpoint in general.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes with Theron were very sweet but I'm not happy about the kill option because now he's won't feature in any story content going forward (unless they suddenly start doing a better job at including old companions and companions with multiple fates over their head). That aside, the Zildrog aspect of the story felt rushed and skimmed over, there are also some huge plot holes surrounding Valkorion/Vitiate's past actions, and the class-specific enemy felt kinda pointless.

I did like a few things but I'm feeling grumpy so I can't be arsed to go into those right now lol. To be honest, I kinda hope the new expansion doesn't happen if all the new content is gonna feel rushed and as deep as a puddle.

I'm very much in the same boat as you still, I'm trying to focus on the bits I liked so I'm not a big downer on everyone but..

I'm very much in the same boat as you still, I'm trying to focus on the bits I liked so I'm not a big downer on everyone but..

I think the flashpoint serves well as an ending if no more story content happens, so there's that at least. I'm currently collecting up the community's thoughts/opinions on the 5.9 update, so feel free to DM me any complaints/praises because I'll be sending my report to the devs within the next few days.

It’s okay. I am already figuring that I just won’t renew my sub after it expires. I see no point now with what has happened to Theron.

It’s okay. I am already figuring that I just won’t renew my sub after it expires. I see no point now with what has happened to Theron.

I think I'll likely just buy a pass that'll allow me to make a new character at level 70+ where we can skip the class stories and KOTFE/KOTET expansions and jump straight into the new Imps vs Pubs expansion (which will undoubtedly be an option since they did it for KOTFE). I see no point in creating more level 1 toons to play the entire game only to have our companions/love interests get shafted every time a new shiny expansion happens or a particularly vocal group demands kill options.

I had a glitch and Theron was in his underwear on the holo message scenes in the beginning. :p

But aside from that, I liked the romance arc they put in. It helped to ease my feelings about this whole traitor thing. The writers gave us the ending we wanted if you romanced him. It was really sweet.

I had a glitch and Theron was in his underwear on the holo message scenes in the beginning. :p

But aside from that, I liked the romance arc they put in. It helped to ease my feelings about this whole traitor thing. The writers gave us the ending we wanted if you romanced him. It was really sweet.

You got to see him naked! 😳 I am so jealous!

My question is if we marry him what becomes of it now? Which my toon that went through it did. He married Theron but I worry we won’t have any further interactions with him which bothers me because I don’t want my love interest to be a cardboard cut out from here on out. It’s like they screw all their female and gay male players and just don’t care... 😭