Compensation List

SaerethDL

I'm fine with a good apology and news on my Arcann romance.

No need to be greedy.:rak_03:

But #3 would work too.:rak_03:

Forget Arcann. They should be working on bringing back out OLD LIs.

I kill Arcann on every character. It's nice to get LS points when you do it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget Arcann. They should be working on bringing back out OLD LIs.

I kill Arcann on every character. It's nice to get LS points when you do it.

Old LI can die in a ditch. I thought we were talking about what we personally wanted for compensation.:rak_03:

It makes no difference to me what you do in your story and if you somehow manage to get LS points for doing it, more power to you. :)

Edited by Eshvara

I think that the only reasonable compensation for lost playing time would be playing time.

Thus, if the game was offline for e. g. 8 hours instead of the planned 2, then every subscriber should get 6 hours added to their sub time.

That sounds like nothing to you? Exactly. Now think about the fuss people are doing over this.

Would it be nice to get something as a compensation from BW? Sure. Do I need or want anything? No.

I'm not thinking it at all, speak for yourself, not everyone.

What I *am* thinking about is how pathetically petty so much of this community is that whine and complain 24/7 about the game but then get mad when they can't play the game they whine and complain about 24/7.

O_o

:ph_good_post:

I think that the only reasonable compensation for lost playing time would be playing time.

Thus, if the game was offline for e. g. 8 hours instead of the planned 2, then every subscriber should get 6 hours added to their sub time.

That sounds like nothing to you? Exactly. Now think about the fuss people are doing over this.

Would it be nice to get something as a compensation from BW? Sure. Do I need or want anything? No.

Pretty much. I'm not even expecting that to be honest. I think a lot of people are just treating this thread as a joke by wishing for something ridiculous. As long as we remember that, I'd say this thread is harmless:)

You know what, that down time was just the break I needed.

I even finished the Iokath story earlier. I've been sitting on that for the last week.

Oh and seeing as everybody and their mother spoiled the traitor I have no need to continue to Umbara either. Including morons who put his name in their Youtube thumbnails.

Swings and roundabouts.

An extra sub day is useless, same with the monetary equivalent - ooh 15 cents! Extended bonus CXP is the only real compensations as that's what everyone was looking forward to but couldn't access because the servers were down.

This. I'm having a blast actually making progress at a rate that isn't making me want to chew my own face off. I really don't know how I'm going to find the patience to keep on keepin' on after this event is over. So slooooow comparatively.

An extra sub day is useless, same with the monetary equivalent - ooh 15 cents! Extended bonus CXP is the only real compensations as that's what everyone was looking forward to but couldn't access because the servers were down.

^^ Very much agree.

This. I'm having a blast actually making progress at a rate that isn't making me want to chew my own face off. I really don't know how I'm going to find the patience to keep on keepin' on after this event is over. So slooooow comparatively.

Your problem, and many other peoples' problem, is that CXP is *NOT* an event and the sooner people stop playing this as if it were the happier they'll be.

Command is a companion that levels with you as you do your normal activities and gives you stuffs along the way.

But, let's just say you get to 300 in 48 hours by grinding or whatever... then what? What are you doing at 300 that you couldn't do at 1 that requires that level of gear? Only NiM stuff and hardcore PvP *maybe*.

TL;DR - Stop playing SWTOR just for the CXP, it's not an event and there's no real finish line, so just play normally, have fun, get stuffs along the way from CXP.

Your problem, and many other peoples' problem, is that CXP is *NOT* an event and the sooner people stop playing this as if it were the happier they'll be.

Command is a companion that levels with you as you do your normal activities and gives you stuffs along the way.

But, let's just say you get to 300 in 48 hours by grinding or whatever... then what? What are you doing at 300 that you couldn't do at 1 that requires that level of gear? Only NiM stuff and hardcore PvP *maybe*.

TL;DR - Stop playing SWTOR just for the CXP, it's not an event and there's no real finish line, so just play normally, have fun, get stuffs along the way from CXP.

I dont know about you but I want to get 300 cxp rank for that 25% cxp wide legacy bonus unlock myself... ;)

Edited by SaerethDL

Keep Heroic CXP as it is, and I'm good with them taking the game down for a month.

You know, it might actually be what needs to happen. They could go back and fix years' worth of bugs...design some new content...test stuff out...and not worry about things that might break a constantly live game.

Considering the uproar everytime we lose 8 hours of play time, though........Can you imagine? (it's a little fun to, in fact)

I started a consular maybe 3 hours ago, already level 16 and I haven't left Typhon yet.

Nearly level 70 on my Trooper and he'll have nearly all of SoR to get those lovely CXP.

Mara is having a fun old time on the bugged dailies too.

Progress for everybody!!! Rather than "**** this I can't bothered. Time to switch chappies."

Oh and of course more rapid levelling means we get into credit town quicker.

I'll be happy with being able to replace all the smelly clothes from my companions that can not have new gear put on them. Like how they done Theron and Lana and Koth ect.... I wont even take them on missions any more cause i cant stand their funky smells. lol

Please new clothes for them all............

Well, you've certainly got me all figured out. Not. :)

My point was that it was lovely to progress at a faster rate than I have been. That's it. Nothing else. I'm not "playing just for the CXP". I've been playing this game since its release, through all the wobbles and the game's growth, changes etc. Plus I'm not a "gear-freak" by any means. In fact, so long as my gear enables me to muddle through whatever content I'm currently engaged in, I'm happy.

My husband laughed at your post saying: Missed by a mile.

He's right. I'm far more into story, SHs, exploration etc. I'm not a PvPer (perish the thought!) nor one who does OPs. I fuss with my SHs to get them juuuuust right.

So, all I meant was that it was fun to receive stuff at a more rapid rate than I had been receiving stuff before for doing what I would be doing anyway. ;)

Darth Hexid

Black Crystal

Whichever crystal the mobs in Oricon use (the white one)

Those armour sets with all that superpowerful lvl 45 or less mods that were retired

Craftable tunings (this one being the last "promise" we got from the devs would be super fitting)

Basically stuff that's already made and all you have to do is add it to the game.