i did 1-50 i spose im done

Unchainedboar

well i hit 50 few days ago it was bunch of fun but i must admitt ive had no fun sence ive hit 50, i figure ill unsubscribe and cme back in a few months when they have some more stuff for endgame.

i tried illum but it jsut resulted in me and a republic guy trading 1 base 15 times for the weekly...

anyway gl guys ill be back in a bit!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm ok... so you raced through the game and now are bored, congrats. Clearly you didn't work on crafting or any pvp so yeah, maybe it would be good to leave. If you feel that leveling is all you're after, the game probably isn't for you.

well i hit 50 few days ago it was bunch of fun but i must admitt ive had no fun sence ive hit 50, i figure ill unsubscribe and cme back in a few months when they have some more stuff for endgame.

i tried illum but it jsut resulted in me and a republic guy trading 1 base 15 times for the weekly...

so you didnt raid?

Sooo... um... goodbye, I guess.

New to MMO's.

Lol @ idiots rushing through the game in anticipation that there would be more people rushing through the game, not allowing themselves to appreciate their game, only trying to fuel their egos by being the highest before everybody else.

Can I have some of your stuff?

Edited by Sinister-Sith

You're doin it wrong.....

Try running heroics and raids. Just like any MMORPG, the game is far from over just because you hit level cap.

the rushing through the game comment is getting old , at this point in the game lvl 50 should have been reached by most ppl that have played mmo's before or dont work 24/7.

and @ the OP you have to search for ppl to play with, dont expect content to jump out at you .

sure there are bugs etc at end game but i am loving it atm.

/played 7days 22hours 30 mins , i reached 50 at 5days 8h and played since day 1 early release.

Edited by Amonephis

get ready to repeat this phrase ummm... several hunderd thousand times within the next few months...

So... like any mmo ever created? People quit WoW all the time it doesn't hurt the mmo all that much as long as people join in as people go out.

Lol @ idiots rushing through the game in anticipation that there would be more people rushing through the game, not allowing themselves to appreciate their game, only trying to fuel their egos by being the highest before everybody else.

replies like these are really dumb

I got to 50 like a week ago, I didn't power level the game is just incredibly easy to level in, once you've played games like Aion/darkfall and are efficent at levelling.

end game is about raiding and pvp, all i've been doing is PVP and crafting while i wait for the slower levellers to catch up, it has nothing to do with ego.

I hit 50 yesterday and yeah, I was overcome with a "what now" feeling but its all related to being lonely at the top. Exact same thing happened in WoW until the population base of lvl60 people was enough to start the end game engine.

Time will of course tell but its way too early to judge endgame now I think.

Grats!! Now FO!

I didn't rush and it took me 4 days to hit 50.

Edited by Meluna
inslt

Did you sleep at all?

There are other classes to play ya know.

I can never figure out why some people feel the need to post on forums because they are leaving game... if your leaving just go ... you add nothing constructive in saying your leaving especially when your reasons have been hashed over dozens of times in other threads ... Edited by Zeodic