The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Missing GC Superior Boost with patch 5.1.2?

Johnycat

Hey folks!

In what will likely be my last forum post, I wanted to let you know that we are starting grants for replacement boosts. Instead of a single three-hour boost, you will receive two two-hour boosts. The grants will be running over the next few hours, and everyone should have their replacements by morning.

So long, everyone!

-Tait

What if we no longer need it? Can you make them sellable to the vendor for command tokens? I spent 200 tokens to acquire it and now I dont need it since I am past lvl 180.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

In what will likely be my last forum post, I wanted to let you know that we are starting grants for replacement boosts. Instead of a single three-hour boost, you will receive two two-hour boosts. The grants will be running over the next few hours, and everyone should have their replacements by morning.

So long, everyone!

-Tait

Well good luck tait :) hope the new job and new city work out for you.

Hey folks!

So long, everyone!

-Tait

Thanx Tait - all the best!!!

Also just wondering if others have received their boosts? Just checked (7pm Mountain time, Thurs) - still nothing on all 5 toons?

Cheers,

J

Edited by Johnycat

Thanx Tait - all the best!!!

Also just wondering if others have received their boosts? Just checked (7pm Mountain time, Thurs) - still nothing on all 5 toons?

Cheers,

J

This PM system doesn't even have a reply button lol. I got them in the mail. Not on the char that had the boost active, just the one I was playing at the time.

Hey folks!

So long, everyone!

-Tait

I had boosters active on two characters so according to this I should get a total of four 2-hour replacements, correct? As of yet I received only one on one of the characters. Are you still shipping those or why did I not get all four?

Edit: I checked ALL my characters. None of the others got them by mistake either.

Edited by Tobero

Hey folks!

So long, everyone!

-Tait

Hi Eric - I suspect you or team are continuing to monitor this now, in Tait's absence - thank you.

Another update... as of 10:30am Mountain time (Friday morning) - still nothing on any of the 5 impacted toons... nor anything on other toons. I have seen some general chat discussion, where folks have stated that they received them in ingame mail... although in some cases, individuals are suggesting they didn't even have boosts to begin with, they are not even lvl 70 (and not eligible for GC), and/or are not even subbed... hoping you guys have this all sorted!

;)

Continuing to wait patiently!

Cheers,

J

Hey folks!

So long, everyone!

-Tait

Sorry to spam my own post... but thought I would send another update. Still nothing...

I've sent another ticket, referencing last ticket and this thread... response from first ticket from CS included a link to this thread, indicating the resolution.

Now 1:30pm Mountain time on Friday... really hoping to get the replacement boosts today, so I utilize my time efficiently this evening and weekend (for me, that's when I play most often).

Not the first time I've been missed on a promised resolution... and needed to bug and bug (which I hate to do). C'mon BW, you've been taking my money for 5+ years... and I enjoy the game - make it right, plz =)

:(

Thx again!

J

If you feel you were missed in the grant of missing boosts please reach out to CS! They will be the ones to assist you further.

Thanks.

-eric

.....okay. I didn't receive ANY of the boosts on ANY character that had one lost (6 in total). I had submitted a request to CS and they closed the ticket. So my solution is to..?

.....okay. I didn't receive ANY of the boosts on ANY character that had one lost (6 in total). I had submitted a request to CS and they closed the ticket. So my solution is to..?

Ditto Zer... it's a bit troubling, and I concur.

I sent ticket, posted on forum, got PM'ed by Tait asking for details (and responded). Next day, CS refers me back to my own post on forums, with details from Tait and Eric (which is appreciated, don't get me wrong)... and closes ticket.

EDIT: I should add too, that instructions from Tait/Eric were NOT to send CS ticket... we know who is missing boosts... you will get them back... by Friday morning (latest)... we've got it covered. Guys... c'mon...

Then, once anticipated timeline expires, I repost on forum... Eric responds to submit ANOTHER CS ticket (which I have)... round and round we go. No resolution on all 5 impacted toons (with indications in chat - I know, not always reliable - that those who aren't even eligible for GC, and/or were never missing any GC boosts, are getting them replaced via ingame mail).

Meanwhile... I'm out 10mill... no boosts... weekend starting... not happy

:mad:

J

Edited by Johnycat

Update - rechecked ALL toons on Harbinger... 25 total. 8:30am Mountain Time - Saturday morning.

Found one ingame mail (sent yesterday), with ONE 2-hour GC boost, on one toon (who wasn't even impacted by this issue). According to your remedy noted in this thread, impacted toons should have received TWO 2-hour replacement boosts. Now, the boost you sent was legacy bound, so doesn't matter which toon gets it... but why only ONE, and what about my other 5 (or 4.5) toons still unresolved?

Does not instill any degree of confidence folks... I'm really frustrated by this?

J

EDIT: I have continued to update my current, open ticket along the way... fingers crossed someone figures this out (today)?

EDIT 2: checked all toons, on all servers... no other ingame mail from CS with boosts... but found about 10 or more from credit sellers... :rolleyes:

Edited by Johnycat

Ditto. I haven't received on any of my toons. Problem with opening a ticket is I really have no idea for certain which toons had one active I know a few did but I can't say with 100% certainty which ones. I really think they should just bite the bullet here and send every toon 2 Superior CXP boosts.

If you feel you were missed in the grant of missing boosts please reach out to CS! They will be the ones to assist you further.

Thanks.

-eric

The problem I have is that I have a plethora of open spammer report tickets from the past year and can't write a new ticket due to it. When you will finally fix it so these report tickets no longer take up an open ticket slot and/or allow users to close them manually (you get an error when trying to do so)?

Latest update (this one is a doozy - and I just updated my open ticket... AGAIN).

11:am Mountain time, Sunday morning... STILL NO REPLACEMENT BOOSTS (other than the one received).

So... I tried the ONE boost I received from CS via ingame mail (although according to post, I should have received 10 of them... 2 for each of the impacted 5 toons - why I only got ONE in the one mail received, is at best, puzzling???)

So... activated boost today - seemed to work fine on all Coruscant weekly H2 quests (got 95 points for each quest - I have all the legacy bonuses unlocked as well)... EXCEPT the last one... I transferred to my stronghold (you need to exit the instance to complete the quest), and got 75 points. Then the weekly bonus for completing all planet H2's popped and it gave me 1688 - NEITHER of those include the 100% boost???

Note the boost still shows as active on the buff bar... but it's not applying the bonus points. What in heck is happening BW... first, you remove the buffs, then promise to replace them, then don't deliver on your promise to replace them, except (in my case) send me one-tenth of the remedy you promised... only to use it, and have it BREAK???

Can someone... anyone... for the love of all that is holy, fix this - now - with a reasonable and appropriate remedy.

And so it continues... out 10mill credits, no replacement boosts/or none that work, and frustration growing.

:(

Thx,

J

Hey folks!

So long, everyone!

-Tait

Why can't these new 2 hour boosts be activated while in a WZ? The CM ones can be activated at any time.

Latest update - received CS email today, with 5 replacement (2-hour) boosts sent via ingame mail... unfortunately, not 2x boosts for each toon as Tait indicated, and not 3-hour replacements which were the ones actually lost.

BUT... it's progress... continuing to work with CS on a "full" remedy, and also the calculation bonus error which seems random on the one toon?

GL to others still missing boosts... keep it at folks!

Cheers,

J