So what is your Bounty Hunter legacy name?

DukSaber

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenacity, I just used my forum account name and I keep the Legacy title/surname hidden since it doesnt fit with character names.

It was kind of a "I dont know what name to use, so I'm just going to go with this" decision. I hope that we get a chance to change the legacy name later on.

I went all Gaelic.

Horris Macgilleseathe, Grand champion of the great hunt.

I figured seen as I'm a fat BH anyway, trying to hind behind things wouldn't work anyway.

I will enjoy my Macgilleseathe legacy.

Got an imperial agent called Chadwick. Going to be awesome.

Mine was going to be Telcontar, since I've used that as a last name for my SW characters since oh, the mid nineties playing the WEG pen and paper version, but as it turns out there was another savvy Tolkien fan on my server somewhere. I hope they're Republic, so I can blast em. I tacked an i onto the end, which is an accpeted variant.

Baroness Jiltanith Telcontari works alright and the Telcontari Legacy flows pretty well.

But man, I thought I was nicely obscure!

Septim is my legacy name =) My bh is Kiyasu septim but I do have Tiber saved on my server.

I also have the name starscream so I wish I could have a second legacy for decepticon.

(My bro has the names megatron and optimus so we can rp transformers and troll dromund. His legacy is Prime )

Stardragon on my main, giving me a full name of Tehanu Stardragon.

But i also got Lagann on a Trooper alt on another server simply because I managed to also get Gurren as my trooper name forming Gurren Lagann which should need no explanation.

Edited by Triforcedragon