Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

Samoth_Nomad

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop trying to make me :) when i am trying to be :mad: now stop it. ;)

Sorry, resorting to humor is my coping mechanism. No lie, if I remain angry for too long I get a bloody nose.

So good thing I've mostly moved from being angry to being sad and bloody exhausted over everything that's happened since 5.0 dropped, right? :(

don't blame bioware bugs happen

just wished they did a open beta were the bugs could be smashed before they hit live

who else would we blame they are the ones that we pay to make sure this does not happen they are the ones who chose not to test it so I am having trouble with the whole its not there fault part I am pretty sure it is

Sorry, resorting to humor is my coping mechanism. No lie, if I remain angry for too long I get a bloody nose.

So good thing I've mostly moved from being angry to being sad and bloody exhausted over everything that's happened since 5.0 dropped, right? :(

I concur, if it wasnt for your humor i was getting so mad i was about to give someone a Bloody Nose.

Now i said Good day. :p

Hey everyone,

We are actively investigating this. We are going to be bringing the server down immediately, and I will provide updates as I have them.

-Tait

You should give everyone one command rank per hour for the shutdown to compensate them for time lost grinding for them.