Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

Samoth_Nomad

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

We are actively investigating this. We are going to be bringing the server down immediately, and I will provide updates as I have them.

-Tait

you guys need to investigate the last few days that this is been happening, cause i know that myself and several of my guild mates have been rolled back over the last few days, many of us losing a lot of effort and time in this game

:mad:

I bet you a million dollars I lost my 230 set piece I got from the command crate. It only took 27 ranks to finally get something. Is Bioware going to replace the legs I received or will have I have to wait another 27 command ranks before I get another set?

Hey everyone,

We are actively investigating this. We are going to be bringing the server down immediately, and I will provide updates as I have them.

-Tait

While you are investigating, how about returning me my 20k conquest points, my 3 bars of command xp and the cartel market items I purchased or return my cartel coins.

Fix your game. This is pathetic.

You are the ones that keep playing on the server when you know there is an issue with it

If there is a problem, as there clearly was, it is up to bioware to take the server down to prevent this. By keeping the server up, and saying nothing else, the only conclusion is that the fault has been repaired.

Blame those at fault, not the people who have lost out from it.

If the progress is lost for good we need some command level compensation. I'm talking at least 5 levels and crates granted to everyone on the server. Between two toons I've lost 8 levels because of the server issues and the issues are making it hard to want to get into the grind. Many of us have been patient with Biowares new direction for end game, but this is just destroying all confidence I have in them and the system.

Yes it is your bad for continuing to play on that server after people posted about it yesterday. I transferred my toons off of Harbinger years ago

No it's not their bad. They pay money and expect something to work properly. I think you need to get your head checked out because apparently your wires are crossed.

"Now introducing, RNG Server roll back! Could happen any moment, will you be there? Stay tuned for updates!"

Harb is the biggest server in the game - people play here naturally because of that (even Dulfy plays on Harb)

I lost 3 command ranks, abunch of CARTEL MARKET decos that I paid real money on, and lots of exp with my alts that I played on last night.

Command System sucks. Majority hate it. Now this.................... GG BW

Edited by DenariusJay

Harbinger had a rollback last night and I lost a cartel purchase of 5 Command Boosts, yet you kept my cartel coins that I spent on them.

Today, just now, Harbinger just had another rollback and I lost 3 full bars of Command XP and over 20k of conquest points.

The only way to advance your character now in this game is your stupid crap Galactic Command XP bar. Now, your server takes a dump and takes away over 3 hours of my Command XP.

You take away our XP, you take away our conquest points, you take away our cartel market purchases but keep our coins, you take away our GTN items that we put up for sale, and you take our many hours of time spent on this pathetic game that has absolutely no new content with the exception of your new 4 man flashpoints.....I mean uprisings.

Respond to your player base with an immediate fix of this issue and refund us all the things you keep taking away.

No wonder players are leaving this game in droves.

Well if you hate it so much why are you still playing?

New character lost a rare rifle with augment slots and augments, several rare implants and 3 levels. Those items aren't in the mail either. Plus the class quests in between. level 70 lost GC points and Conquest points and all the stuff he had on the GTN.

BioWare was, at one time, a good company. Then they sold their souls to EA. Thank you, EA/BioWare. Seriously, thank you. I was going to re-up my sub for another 2 months, since KotET was actually good compared to KotFE. Thank you for talking me out of it with this latest stunt of yours.

To paraphrase Darth Vader: "I find your lack of competence disturbing."

I sincerely hope this gets fixed also.

I lost over a million in coins. I was at command level 12 and I got reset back to 6. All the hours of pvping and doing my class story on Hoth..I need to redo. Anything I had won in the crates which was a headgear piece of 230, a focus piece of 230 and legacy mats are all gone. I sure don't feel like doing everything all over again. Plus I lost a command boost in the process. It is not cool to be honest. I just made a hundred dollar purchase on CC the other day so all my cc best be there and not missing. Hope this gets fixed and everyone that lost stuff there items are returned at least...tyvm

BioWare was, at one time, a good company. Then they sold their souls to EA. Thank you, EA/BioWare. Seriously, thank you. I was going to re-up my sub for another 2 months, since KotET was actually good compared to KotFE. Thank you for talking me out of it with this latest stunt of yours.

To paraphrase Darth Vader: "I find your lack of competence disturbing."

qft.

I think I'll switch from a recurring subscription to time cards. That will require an active effort on my part to continue supporting this.

So wait...someone wana do an ELI5 here for me? I've been playing on Harbinger since about 4am today (like almost 6 hours)...Haven't logged out or anything, everything seems fine. So did this happen before then or...?

It happened about 30 minutes ago. I got kicked out of my stronghold and then my toon. I logged back in. Rolled back by 6 hours plus. I even logged all the way out of the game and back in to see if it was some bug and all would be ok but it was not. First time for that to ever happen to me period.

So wait...someone wana do an ELI5 here for me? I've been playing on Harbinger since about 4am today (like almost 6 hours)...Haven't logged out or anything, everything seems fine. So did this happen before then or...?

I played last night 10pm-12am and this morning 6am-8am, all items, cp, credits gone. And all of my listings on gtn are missing even things that were on for over a day.