Downtime - 12/5/2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They definitely have. They update us when they have, but it's happened a fair bit before.

Really? I've been online for most of the updates, and its usually 15-20m earlier than the estimate... I simply don't remember a single time when they have over run. They definitely do not have a history of it, not a real one, maybe an imagined one, sure.

They wont be fixing anything bug related except for the Galactic Command Planetary Missions still giving instant rewards for heroics already done.

Sorry but what you think is a bug is actually a feature. The only real bugs that occur are anything that gives easy GCXP.

Currently there are hundreds of bugs, sorry features, in the game that urgently need fixing but they are not important because they actually make the game slower for you to play, which is what this company wants to happen.

Edited by keitzy

I think it's to fix the planetary mission from the GC menu, it's bugged and thinks you finished a daily set of heroics if you did it yesterday, so you get 450 again for doing nothing. I got 2 or 3 that way today.

Indeed, if its not this, then :/

This is why it came down last time, it wasn't fixed, so :/

Really? I've been online for most of the updates, and its usually 15-20m earlier than the estimate... I simply don't remember a single time when they have over run. They definitely do not have a history of it, not a real one, maybe an imagined one, sure.

well, there was one that went 8 hours over........ or was it longer?

I am tired of not announced stops of Server and "Backend ... " is not enough Info for us We want know the rela Error / Reason for the Update / Fix.

Also Can#t you make at least 1 Update nearly error free? i mean Quest without text and so on, there exist a PTS Testserver.

Greets:mad:

Edited by SangreReall

RNG maintenance/ updates / nerfs are gonna be a feature for now on.... Every random day for 1-24 hours. - Anything to keep those sub dollars rolling in for no uptime.

IIRC there was a patch that overran by about 8-10 hours some years ago.... Just to keep everyone feeling sanguine.

:)

This right here. You would think that they would INCREASE every other activity to an equal amount/time played in said activity. But I suspect that you are right

biowares middle name is nerf,something good in game? nerf it ! too much fun in game? nerf it ! not enough items on cartel market? buff it!

RNG maintenance/ updates / nerfs are gonna be a feature for now on.... Every random day for 1-24 hours. - Anything to keep those sub dollars rolling in for no uptime.

IIRC there was a patch that overran by about 8-10 hours some years ago.... Just to keep everyone feeling sanguine.

:)

was it so long ago? I thought it was at the start of 4.x

well, there was one that went 8 hours over........ or was it longer?
That was the chapter 10 update right? And it was laggy as hell when it finally worked and a bazillion players logged on to battle Skytroopers from hundreds of miles away.

I exaggerate of course :cool:

A while ago now, I think one of the first 4.x updates

My point is out of the 100 odd updates they have released... its a handful, its not something they have a name for, not really, not at all in fact, in fact they are really quite good at hitting their expectations. Now, maybe they should be setting better expectations, but hey, that's service improvement.

Edited by leehambly