finished Depths of Mannon HM with DS/LS toon didn't unlock

Thufir_Hawat

There are reports stating that a player must deal the last point of damage for the boss to count - i.e., not the fire, and maybe not even companions. I got credit on my first try on the solo Forged Alliances version. What I did was avoid the fire when the boss is at ~8% health and set my companion on passive.

You have to put your comp on passive when the boss is at 10% of its health. You also have to dismiss the Warbot. Then make sure you lead the boss out of the fire, or the fire will get your kill credit. Do all of the above and you will get credit.

Took 3 times in solo version for it to update for me. I gave up on tactical, because without a tank and healer its impossible. I can't imagine doing it in HM. Third time solo I kept boss out of fire. I didn't have to do anything with companion. It and droid were busy with the adds. They left me alone with boss.. Edited by RameiArashi

I did this on HM and we killed the last boss out of the fire and it still didn't count for anyone in our group. It's irritating because this is one of the tougher FP"s - its not one you just go in willy nilly with a derp group to clear, you actually need decent players with good gear to get a clear. NOT getting credit has been a total buzz kill for me for the event - I haven't even bothered with anything else because I ain't gonna waste time if this crap is bugged.

Thanks bioware.

Edited by DenariusJay

I don't know for sure, but I think it's safe to assume it impacts ALL groups...not solo players...just grouped players.

Wrong TUX it affects solo too. I've done it three or four times solo, one of them being part of the SoR storyline and it still didn't count. Still have yet to figure out why.

I ran it twice as a tactical and it did not count for my DvL char. I ran it again solo without doing anything like dismissing the warbot or setting my companion on passive and it counted so heck if I know what the issue is. I submitted a bug report for each of the tactical runs.

I didn't run into any trouble getting credit on any of the other listed tactical flashpoints so it doesn't appear to be something affecting all flashpoints, just Manaan. Will have to see if everything works properly for the HM ones. Given how challenging Manaan can be on HM, I'm hoping I get credit when I start slogging through the HM FPs.

Edited by iacon

With flashpoints being such a big part of DvL, I really wish they would address this instead of ignoring it. Gonna be very aggravating for people who can't get this done the "special" way.

Ikr?! It's bull they are ignoring this issue. It's not right to a lot of us who are doing the work to be denied because of a bug on their end.

Issue is known and been reported on the Bugs Forum since day one of event ( http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=887901 my own thread ) and before.

Not sure what is needed to register the final boss kill but it may be worthwhile taking all periodic and non-pc damage out of the equation.

Make sure Boss is not burning.

Keep Boss out of fire at end (>10% health)

Set companion to passive.

Unsummon GSI Droid.

Do not use any Damage over Time abilities (>10% health)

And even if you do all of these it may not work ;)

There is no way to really check as when you succeed it's done. However, I see quite a few that have rerun with the above checks in place and been successful... but then again, if it's a 5% chance of failure to unlock no matter what you might see the same thing as well.

Wrong TUX it affects solo too. I've done it three or four times solo, one of them being part of the SoR storyline and it still didn't count. Still have yet to figure out why.

Wow...this really sucks. Because of the level of focus on FPs, this is something they really need to fix...

I did this on HM and we killed the last boss out of the fire and it still didn't count for anyone in our group. It's irritating because this is one of the tougher FP"s - its not one you just go in willy nilly with a derp group to clear, you actually need decent players with good gear to get a clear. NOT getting credit has been a total buzz kill for me for the event - I haven't even bothered with anything else because I ain't gonna waste time if this crap is bugged.

Thanks bioware.

This. Fix your goddamn game-breaking bugs, BioWare. :mad:

Thanks bioware.

Just finished this with 3 awesome people - hadn't done HM before - figured out Ortuno after many deaths - got to the end - high fives all round and... no DvL achievement. BW, I just... You are frustrating as **** with your endless bugs!

Edited by Ceinwyn

Yet another run, solo, had him at ~15% and pulled him away from the fire.. my companion and the bot was busy with the adds, so I popped heroic and burned him down really quick.. definitely got killing blow but still no achievement. At this time I think it's just random if it works or not.