If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get an email either. I am guessing it might be because I am only opted in to swtor emails, not EA or Bioware.

Which is somewhat silly, considering I get all other swtor emails.

Did Bioware specify what you have to be signed in to, to get the CC?

Or is there anyone with the same constellation as me who got the mail?

No coins here.

No Mail with

Kapitel 10 und Brandfackel sind da - jetzt spielen!

or

Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!

And yes, I checked all my email folders.

And yes, I disabled all my spam and virus protection from my mailaccount.

And yes, I was a sub at 2/14 (I am a Sub since Release without a break).

And yes, I activated all three check boxes in my account informations ...

We have 3 accounts at family, 2 got mail, but I did not (all with the same Mailprovider). :confused:

Edited by Han_Salo

Well now its been 3 full days since they said they are sending them out still "NOTHING" WTH!!! you started sending them out at like 7:30 pm on Friday my time and right now it is a little before 11 am on Monday here in Texas and still nothing:confused: really not even a freaking word why there is still a lot of us out here that haven't got crap:mad::mad::mad: Nice job there BW...

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you all know that you will get your codes! They will begin sending out in waves in the next hour or so, and could take a few hours to finish sending to everyone, but should be complete by end of day PST.

-Tait

Even though I got it promptly the day it was supposedly sent, my partner still hasn't received the email that contained the 1050 CC code. Devs, please make sure that all the emails were properly sent, because there's a couple of loyal customers here who feel left out. And YES, we've made doubly sure the box was ticked in time, there's nothing in the spam boxes and we KNOW it's supposed to be in the newsletter.