Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pass, its just something to keep us quiet while you fix your mistake.

I prefer a free hypercrate as a 'sorry for wasting a whole day.'

Just saying.

I mean i bought a hypercrate and 90% of it were these crap chance cube, which i am sure will jsut give me rubbish that isn't worth anything or something i already have or just don't want.

I'm somewhat disappointed that you think we can be distracted by shiny trinkets, but I applaud the effort. Personally, I never plan to download or play on the day of a significant update. Truthfully, I only logged into the forums today to watch players' heads' explode. Unlike so many of my fellow players, I can survive a day (even two) without playing SWTOR while I wait for you guys to iron out any wrinkles. So, by all means. Take your time. Get it right. I'll check back on Thursday ... maybe Friday.

damn that was fast

Speed typer, everyone in my guild can tell you I always win trivia night.

I'm out on the codes (I play fair, so won't be posting anything else).

Geez and I just bought cartel coins (which I hate doing but want that KOTOR Vibroblade set sooooooooooo bad cause you know KOTOR) when I updated my sub today too...

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

I pass, its just something to keep us quiet while you fix your mistake.

I prefer a free hypercrate as a 'sorry for wasting a whole day.'

Just saying.

I mean i bought a hypercrate and 90% of it were these crap chance cube, which i am sure will jsut give me rubbish that isn't worth anything or something i already have or just don't want.

LOL, 5400CC for less than a day of down time. I get it. You are 'inconvenienced' but this is too much.

Hey folks,

So, here we are together enjoying some server downtime. Let's have a little fun. As many of you know, the unstable lightsaber is a thing that is coming out today and I am very excited for it (along with Chapter X of course). In its honor, what do you say I give away some Cartel Coins while we wait.

I have done this game once before but let's revisit the rules. First, each time I post I will add some codes that you can redeem for Cartel Coins. Only the first person who snags them will get the coins so be quick! Second, I will ask random questions. First to answer the question, I will PM them a code.

I will wait a few minutes, gather your friends, let the Cartel Coins rain.

-eric

THIS is customer service!!!

I appreciate the attempt of rewarding people with something but there is no chance in hell anyone can get the codes fast enough. you will just irritate people wasting their evening trying to apply codes over and over....

still kudos for the bribery I still hold Bioware for failing to deliver early access do from now I'll stop subbing in advance.