Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely keep the maintenance thread up to date with updates as I have them! Right now the team is looking into what is going on.

CODES:

6H3H-WP5B-ERWW-YJ23

DVU3-HDPR-PBM2-43UV

-eric

No srsly, bots are taking them probably, its impossible to be that fast. (and han solo aint even born yet!)

I will definitely keep the maintenance thread up to date with updates as I have them! Right now the team is looking into what is going on.

CODES:

6H3H-WP5B-ERWW-YJ23

DVU3-HDPR-PBM2-43UV

-eric

instead of giving cartel coins to 1 bot, how about you guys just give out 1 code for all?

CODES:

6H3H-WP5B-ERWW-YJ23

DVU3-HDPR-PBM2-43UV

-eric

Wait what. "Looking into what is going on"? Thought they knew exactly what was going on seeing as the plug got pulled due to this "potential issue" that cropped up.

*sigh* I give up, apparently even two seconds after he posts, some people already used the code. I don't know how it's physically possible but... eh... it's the end of the day for us Europeans, entire day of playtime gone again.

And yellow.

Edited by sangwine