Double XP

TripleOG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoooo, double-xp, like I wasn't already getting ridiculously overlevelled. :p

Already levelled far too many, but I might try a new one, just to see which planet I can hit 65 on.

My sentiments exactly. I could always use a few more just in case I screw up my choices in KotFE on my current characters later on.

What are everyone's plans for Double XP weak? How many toons are you trying to level?

None, I might finish off the maleSniper I made even though my main is a femSniper. I might hold off on it because the XP is ridiculous since 4.0, I'll be done with the 1st chapter and be at 60 with the double xp.

Going to level all the characters I don't have at 65 that I want to level, really.

And since I got 4 characters at 65, several around 50ish and all but.. in the end, 12-13 characters I'll level during this event. My characters I wrapped up the class story with but, still need to catch up on level wise and several low levels I made to try the dark side choices.

A fair amount of levelling to do in other words :D

I've been toying with the idea of re-making my male Operative as a female, so I'll probably try that. Knowing that I can skip all the side stuff I don't want to do (ugh, Balmora!) and ditch Kaliyo for a giant cat right off Hutta, leveling a new character during double XP sounds pretty fun. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.