If you could have any ONE companion...?

Strive-US

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we only get him storywise for about 5 minutes, Marr is still at the top of my list

(Yes im staying in Chapter one on my main to keep him, but i want him legit!)

Aside from that ill happily trade away a boatload of whiney annoying asharas, makos who whine when you act like a bounty hunter, walking carpets, and hologram loving pacifists for all of your unwanted Quinns, Therons, Scourges, and Vectors...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

we already have alot of companions..

Hum..there is none I want . I rather be happy if I could get ride of some and give them to those who like them lol Aka Quinn , Bowdaar , Scourge , Skage , Andronikos , Pierce , and so on...

I'll take your Quinn and Scourge. Heck, I'll give a nice home to your Andronikos, Bowdaar and Pierce too. Anyone want a few Kaliyos?

Edited by Damask_Rose

Having played Marauder through mid-SoR, Trooper to end of Chapter 3 and Sage mid-Chapter 2, I would say...

Vette.

Twi'lek waifu for laifu. (And I'm not just saying that because she'd beat me senseless if I looked sideways at Jaesa)

If you could have any one character in the game as a companion, who would it be?

Bonus: If you could add one companion to a different class (i.e. Kira to Consular or Vette to Bounty Hunter), what would it be?

One companion? Difficult.

Let's make a per class personal rating first, in the order in which I leveled the characters to max level.

• Jedi Consular: Tharan & Holiday
  • Imperial Agent: ... more difficult to decide. I get along best with Vector and Temple, but I think Scorpio is the most fun.
  • Jedi Knight: Kira
  • Bounty Hunter: Mako
  • Sith Inquisitor: hmmm... Either Andronikus or Asharra... well, Asharra
  • Trooper: (not yet completed, but I have all companions) Elara
  • Smuggler (not yet completed): Bowdarr is cool but... I like companions that can talk. I'll say Risha, who is, with the right customization, the sexiest female companion, imho. (Sample Screenshot, Risha Customization 9, Concealed Bodysuit, Compact Sniper Rifle) And she is quite a cat of prey.
  • Sith Warrior: I only know the first two, but they are both cool, can't really say. Vette is a gorgeous, but Quinn ain't bad a companion either.

So looking over this list... it's between Elara and Kira. Well, Kira. It's statements like the following that win the race:

• "If you mashed Hoth and Tatooine together would it make a decent planet with nice wheather."
  • "You remember that holiday you promised? Can it be now?"
  • "We need to forget about this Jedi business some day, spend the rest of or days having fun."
  • "This was actually a lovely fountain. If it wasn't for the goons standing around it."
  • "All this while Makeb gets destroyed. Makes you mad enough to... meditate, I guess."
  • "What you got there Kira? Oh, nothing, just the fuel for the ark that will save Makeb."

Kira is difficult as companion for a character who isn't a jedi, though. She still makes sense for a consular... but... everything else? Elara would make sense for every republic character. Mako makes sense for everyone I suppose. (She actually has a short appearance in the one of the companion stories of the Jedi Consular where she is in fact helpful.) She's a bit of damsel in distress at time - I don't like that, I like companions who meet me on eye level - but she is outstandingly cute, so for all classes it would be her.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Hmmm...it would of course vary per class and I haven't decided for all of them yet, one of the reasons I haven't bothered to continue running all my characters through KotFE.

Warrior is happy with her Theron. :) The idea of the Wrath and Theron not only together but now saving the galaxy together, is one I like :) Only wish my Warrior got more scenes with him like the Rep sides do.

Consular I would love to have Kira with her and romanacable for her (I just like the idea of running around with LIs).

Inquisitor with Lana. I feel Lana's SoR romance came out better than Theron's (even if I do like them both) and more so for Imp side than Theron for the Rep side, and slightly tied when comparing Rep side Theron romance with Rep side Lana romance.

Agent I like with Vector though Theron can sneak in there, still undecided.

Trooper I'm not sure if I go with BFF Elara or wait for a LI or wait and see if romancable (back to the idea of just running with LIs...so obviously I don't care much for the likes of Bowdaar style companions :p)

If you could have any one character in the game as a companion, who would it be?

Bonus: If you could add one companion to a different class (i.e. Kira to Consular or Vette to Bounty Hunter), what would it be?

anyone because all companions are the same