Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

I don't know anything about Nadia's romance, you make me want to YouTube it. :p Sounds like quite something!

Edit; I didn't actually get what you meant, until now. lol

It really isn't something. I wouldn't waste any time on it lol. Feels like a christian fiction romance novel where a young lady falls in love with her preacher.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really isn't something. I wouldn't waste any time on it lol. Feels like a christian fiction romance novel where a young lady falls in love with her preacher.

Yeah I didn't end up watching it, I had actually misunderstood your post at first :p

______

Felt pretty good to have my question answered about Arcann's kissable lips. Charles Boyd seemed happy people were interested in Arcann. Keep on being happy Charles, and make us Arcann fans happy too.:rak_03:

ARCANN FOR ROMANCEEEEEEE

Edited by Eshvara

Yeah I didn't end up watching it, I had actually misunderstood your post at first :p

______

Felt pretty good to have my question answered about Arcann's kissable lips. Charles Boyd seemed happy people were interested in Arcann. Keep on being happy Charles, and make us Arcann fans happy too.:rak_03:

ARCANN FOR ROMANCEEEEEEE

ugh You've done a good job of keeping your wishes on the front page, that's for sure. I personally think you and about 3 other people want this, but you have the posting dedication of a champ. :p

I've seen, and I think I know what you're referring to. Someone on the forums flat out told me couple weeks ago, it was in this thread but the post got removed. But yessssssss a few more days /o/ I'm excited!!

Hey, I don't just throw the info out there all willey-nilley. I take pride in my non-profitable buissness, meet others in the middle of the night by the one lamp post that won't stop blinking, decked out in my favourite year-old trench coat and noir dictionary. And after the drugs are exchanged, then the info...

Ain't no sense in denying it, this game has some terrible moral choices you can make, and that is why we all love it. :p I'm not trying to argue against Arcann/Vaylin because I want everyone to be a girl scout. I just think they suck.

I know this game allows you to do some terrible things (Hell, the Warrior has the choice to initiate in borderline sexual harassment with Quinn), I'm just saying that I don't agree with Naida and Kira.

I think it is debatable whether Nadia and Kira come on to you first or not, but regardless, each time they are your padawan and its gross if you're playing it straight.

Meh, I don't really care about whether they're your padawan or not. I think it's a bad idea, but I don't think it's gross.

Nadia's romance arc made me feel ill. I don't know why it disturbed me more than any other in the game, I had to turn it off.

Nadia is creepy due to the way she talks, which makes her seem MUCH younger then how she's presented. Especially when your Counsular sounds so old.

Also, I avoided playing though Ashara's scenes, watched them on youtube because I was fed up with my Inquisitor being forced to agree with Ashara's whining *** about changing the Sith from within. People complain about being forced in KOFTE, but at least there your character can still grumble about it.

ugh You've done a good job of keeping your wishes on the front page, that's for sure. I personally think you and about 3 other people want this, but you have the posting dedication of a champ. :p

Gotta stand by my man.:rak_03:

Hey, I don't just throw the info out there all willey-nilley. I take pride in my non-profitable buissness, meet others in the middle of the night by the one lamp post that won't stop blinking, decked out in my favourite year-old trench coat and noir dictionary. And after the drugs are exchanged, then the info...

I'm confused :rak_02: Sounds suscpicous though!

Haven't played KOTET yet but I'm psyched. So... how was Arcann-darling doing for everyone?

Arcann is my favourite companion!!! :D Naturally biased, but I'm happy! My pc is full of screenshots. My tumblr will be my new Arcann shrine, for the truly obsessed:rak_03:

But the story for ls is really nice and heart warming<3 and sad at the same time.

That aside, I think there's a good chance we'll get our Arcann romance in the future!

Edited by Eshvara

I did actually like the mail you get from Arcann at the end where he talks about those who're gone from his life now but then says he still has Senya, the Alliance and then there's a little line that says "And I have you" or something. Actually felt kinda special and I'm not even interested in a damn romance but damn. He's not half bad if you allow Senya to heal him and then redeem him and he joins at your side fully supporting you. :rolleyes:

I did actually like the mail you get from Arcann at the end where he talks about those who're gone from his life now but then says he still has Senya, the Alliance and then there's a little line that says "And I have you" or something. Actually felt kinda special and I'm not even interested in a damn romance but damn. He's not half bad if you allow Senya to heal him and then redeem him and he joins at your side fully supporting you. :rolleyes:

I agree! What I really liked is,

how he said, My father brother and sister are gone but I still have mother, the alliance and you. /melt

I agree! What I really liked is,

how he said, My father brother and sister are gone but I still have mother, the alliance and you. /melt

Yeah. I appreciate how they handle his redemption if you choose that route. The contemplation he goes through, his acceptance and admittance to all he's done wrong and the reaction of those in the Alliance when you land on Odessen with him. The way he adds that he also locked you in carbonite for five years and he respects that not everything is just simply forgiven and forgotten. It's not a case of "I'm good now so you have to like me!", it's a bit of a gradual process through which he slowly proves he's truly changed.

Yeah. I appreciate how they handle his redemption if you choose that route. The contemplation he goes through, his acceptance and admittance to all he's done wrong and the reaction of those in the Alliance when you land on Odessen with him. The way he adds that he also locked you in carbonite for five years and he respects that not everything is just simply forgiven and forgotten. It's not a case of "I'm good now so you have to like me!", it's a bit of a gradual process through which he slowly proves he's truly changed.

Couldn't agree more. :)

I didn't get the 'And you' part of the message. Maybe that's because while I welcomed him, I still said that I would be watching.

Also, I do love Arcann's mind set in his joining. He's not fighting for redemption, he's fighting for atonement. And his fight scene when defending the gravestone beside Senya is pretty awesome.

Okay so it's awesome to have a bro for my DS Wrath at last. Finally, someone who can understand exactly what he's been through! Thank you for that, devs.

So about him being romanceable...

/SIGNED

In the past I supported this primarily on principle, because it's always good to have options. But now...now...! The depth I was hoping wasn't just my imagination has been revealed and I want him for one of my ladies O_O He was redeemed by love just like my precious trash son Anakin. And he has his mother's eyes. And that voice! I swear it's like BW wants me to find him attractive.

Okay so it's awesome to have a bro for my DS Wrath at last. Finally, someone who can understand exactly what he's been through! Thank you for that, devs.

So about him being romanceable...

/SIGNED

In the past I supported this primarily on principle, because it's always good to have options. But now...now...! The depth I was hoping wasn't just my imagination has been revealed and I want him for one of my ladies O_O He was redeemed by love just like my precious trash son Anakin. And he has his mother's eyes. And that voice! I swear it's like BW wants me to find him attractive.

Yesssssssssssssss More Arcann fans need to speak up!!!

I definitely 100% support romancing Arcann!! And I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but in that scene where you encounter him during/after Vaylinn's party, and he and the outlander are talking, I definitely felt like there was some genuine romantic tension. And then "I'm yours, Commander." PLUS the "...and I have you." letter. Be still my heart! Edited by Mewsy

So weird to see 5 different people wanting Arcann romance on a single page on the forums!

Usually it's just me and Revkashepard.:rak_03:

Let team Arcann get much bigger!!!

I definitely 100% support romancing Arcann!! And I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but in that scene where you encounter him during/after Vaylinn's party, and he and the outlander are talking, I definitely felt like there was some genuine romantic tension. And then "I'm yours, Commander." PLUS the "...and I have you." letter. Be still my heart!

Ikr, that letter was so nice!

Edited by Eshvara

Would really want to have Arcann romanceable as well. Despite his flaws, he's a very interesting character. Being able to romance Senya would be a great option too, I was quite bummed out it wasn't possible in KotFE. ^^

Would really want to have Arcann romanceable as well. Despite his flaws, he's a very interesting character. Being able to romance Senya would be a great option too, I was quite bummed out it wasn't possible in KotFE. ^^

Take me on board of " romance Arcann " ship please :p

Yeeey more peoplee!!! It's impossible not to like Arcann after his redemption story.:rak_03: