Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some Dromund Kaas level(TRE players know).

Anyway - Senya romance. Love it. She has the 2nd best voice in the game right now.(give me back Bao-Dur so I can relax properly with male voice too!!!) Obviously the 2nd best for me, but that's what I find important :D

don't care about Valkorion in my head, I'm sure he either won't look(refuse the power) or that he would give me some good advices(use Valkorion's power :D :D :D :D :D :D)

My Wrath needs someone as she cannot refuse the Ziost rescue :( (

I mean in the game. Where's the refuse button? Where can I say "don't bother me, I won't go against my beloved Emperor. Why cannot I be a loyal Wrath? SO SAD!!!)

Arcann - give me his cybernetic armor and I would consider it on my chaotic evil Assassin. Probably would do it.

I can imagine intercourse next to the dead Quinn while the big sis' Wrath is talking to Valkorion so he's not watching.

Exactly. he just doesn't know how to say he loves you. Like a small boy :o

Arcann's weakness is his own jealousy, that means he never got any attention and love as a small boy and only Thexan kept him in check.

The easiest way to remove the primary motivator for Arcann is by giving him the love and attention he so desperately wants. He was just acting out the entire time trying to get his fathers attention only to be mercilessly tortured by ignorance. He transfers that to your outlander because to get any attention is something Arcann wants.

Edited by Celise

^ because my homicidal maniac need a homocidal soulmate.

Evil people need love too.

Also boy toons get like what.. Jaesa, Kira, Nadia, Ashara, Raina....

I want my heavily-scarred yandere sith emperor. You can't stop this ship.

Edited by revkashepard

^ because my homicidal maniac need a homocidal soulmate.

Evil people need love too.

Also boy toons get like what.. Jaesa, Kira, Nadia, Ashara, Raina....

I want my heavily-scarred yandere sith emperor. You can't stop this ship.

Exactly! All the female toons romance option are good guys, I want something dark too, or with a dark past. And a force user for a change, Lana doesn't count, I don't want a woman.

Got frozen in carbonite for 5 years by him.

Stabbed (and woulda've died) by him.

Numerous attempts to kill you ever since.

Then you want to romance him? :confused:

Yet Vaylin is ok to romance right? Where is that thread with 15+ pages devoted to romancing Vaylin and agreed with by most men.

Edited by Eshvara

Yet Vaylin is ok to romance right? Where is that thread with 15+ pages devoted to romancing Vaylin and agreed with by most men.

Vaylin = Mortal Kombat's Mileena with force powers.

In my book; nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Edited by wtfimblue

Vaylin = Mortal Kombat's Mileena with force powers.

In my book; nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I guess you're an odd one out ;p

I'd be really disappointed if Arcann is what they give us as a romanceable male Force User. Yuck.

Ideally, there should be more than one. I understand Arcann isn't something all girls would want. Compared to the amount of force using female LI there are, there should be more than 1 that's male too.

Edited by Eshvara

Any man who seriously would like to romance someone like Vaylin should seek psychological counseling.

Any woman who seriously would like to romance someone like Arcann should seek psychological counseling.

That's how I see it.

(This is not to be confused with deliberately RPing and staying 100% IC.)

I would prefer if BW does NOT give players any choice about these chars. I want their fate to be:

[Dark side choice]: Kill Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Koth

[Neutral choice]: Kill Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Koth

[Light side choice]: Kill Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Koth

They are all not worthy to stay in this game. I despise them and I don't want to see them ever again (after I dealt with them properly). They are the most dislikeable characters in this game. Even Darth Baras is more charming. ;)

YMMV!

Any man who seriously would like to romance someone like Vaylin should seek psychological counseling.

Any woman who seriously would like to romance someone like Arcann should seek psychological counseling.

That's how I see it.

(This is not to be confused with deliberately RPing and staying 100% IC.)

I would prefer if BW does NOT give players any choice about these chars. I want their fate to be:

[Dark side choice]: Kill Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Koth

[Neutral choice]: Kill Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Koth

[Light side choice]: Kill Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Koth

They are all not worthy to stay in this game. I despise them and I don't want to see them ever again (after I dealt with them properly). They are the most dislikeable characters in this game. Even Darth Baras is more charming. ;)

YMMV!

Oh boy. You sure are serious about your fantasy games. Maybe you should take your own advice about seeking help.:rak_03:

Can someone please explain the whole "male force user" thing? What difference does it make if your LI is a force user or not?

Just curious. I've played three male toons, romanced two force users (Kira, Ashara) and one non (Elara). The force thing didn't make much of a difference to me, TBH. Elara's my favorite of the three.

Why we want more male Force-User love interest...

There's a romanceable Sith Lord in Sith Inquisitor Alderaan's arc where she could romance with before he met his demise. I was surprised that the game register him as her LI. Its bittersweet actually when I found out that she was actually in love with him when one of the force ghost assumed his form and begged her not to kill him again. Which is lovely scene for a character who is pure brat and a psychopath...

There's also a romanceable Pureblood male Sith Lord on Makeb who turns out to be gay and it only culminates in a LS kiss scene.

Its not enough.

Arcann is still a hottie even with a half mask and a robot arm. Is there something wrong with ladies to be attracted to a sexy albeit-damaged demigod?

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. You're in the middle of a big Sith family drama, might as well join the family.

Edited by revkashepard

Can someone please explain the whole "male force user" thing? What difference does it make if your LI is a force user or not?

Just curious. I've played three male toons, romanced two force users (Kira, Ashara) and one non (Elara). The force thing didn't make much of a difference to me, TBH. Elara's my favorite of the three.

I believe it's just a desire for parity. Variety is good and the guys just have a lot more of it. There are 6 female force using love interests and 0 male. The is also frustration over species. 5 female aliens vs. 1 male.

Why we want more male Force-User love interest...

There's a romanceable Sith Lord in Sith Inquisitor Alderaan's arc where she could romance with before he met his demise. I was surprised that the game register him as her LI. Its bittersweet actually when I found out that she was actually in love with him when one of the force ghost assumed his form and begged her not to kill him again. Which is lovely scene for a character who is pure brat and a psychopath...

There's also a romanceable Pureblood male Sith Lord on Makeb who turns out to be gay and it only culminates in a LS kiss scene.

Its not enough.

Arcann is still a hottie even with a half mask and a robot arm. Is there something wrong with ladies to be attracted to a sexy albeit-damaged demigod?

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. You're in the middle of a big Sith family drama, might as well join the family.

I never thought I'd see Jane Austen quoted in tat context 😳

This:

Why would anyone want to romance Arcann? Apart from the fact he's a homicidal maniac who murdered millions, he doesn't even have kissable lips!

And also:

Got frozen in carbonite for 5 years by him.

Stabbed (and woulda've died) by him.

Numerous attempts to kill you ever since.

Then you want to romance him? :confused:

Kinda like being Jewish, escaping from the gas chamber in a concentration camp, them trying to bang Der Fuerer...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

This:

And also:

Kinda like being Jewish, escaping from the gas chamber in a concentration camp, them trying to bang Der Fuerer...

Didn't this story happen, not with Hitler, but there was a Jewish woman in an concentration camp in love with a soldier.

That aside, I don't get the whole lips thing, we've already seen his mouth right after the blast. Looked damaged but not gone.:rak_03:

Besides they have droids!!! That fix everything:rak_03:

I wouldn't want Arcann to be the Force using LI for females. As Luna said, in that scenario I'd sooner jump on his dad :rolleyes: I myself just don't see any attractive qualities in Arcann neither physically nor personality wise.

I'd argue the points of what he's done to us personally as Outlander but.. I feel like I can't fully judge given the fact I'd jump on Scourge without a moment's hesitation and all my SWs have forgiven Quinn. Yeah, the level of severity may differ slightly between the three but in a way it's all bad so :o

The first chapter of KOTET is about Senya finding a way to heal Arcann at Voss. In yesterday's teaser, in the last second where you can see Vaylin, Senya, Arcann and Valkorion at Odessen. You can see Arcann's left side... without a mask and without his cybernetic arm.

What we have here are just speculations, but the lead writer already said Arcann romance can happen if we ask him nicely. And we're not making everyone romance him. That's why its called having options. Whether you like him or not that's up to you. We're not forcing you to do it if it didn't make sense in your gameplay.

Also, KOTFE is already an unconventional courtship between a man's obsession over a person. Also Erik Dellums deserve much love.

Edited by revkashepard

The first chapter of KOTET is about Senya finding a way to heal Arcann at Voss. In yesterday's teaser, in the last second where you can see Vaylin, Senya, Arcann and Valkorion at Odessen. You can see Arcann's left side... without a mask and without his cybernetic arm.

What we have here are just speculations, but the lead writer already said Arcann romance can happen if we ask him nicely. And we're not making everyone romance him because it didn't make sense in your gameplay. That's why its called having options.

Yes! And do we women really want just one force sensitive male option instead of more? We deserve better than that.:rak_03: They have 6!!

What we have here are just speculations, but the lead writer already said Arcann romance can happen if we ask him nicely. And we're not making everyone romance him because it didn't make sense in your gameplay. That's why its called having options.

Wait, you are saying Choices Matter?