Maintenance: November 17th, 2015

TaitWatson

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

As you can tell, the website is back online, but the game servers are still down. We are actively investigating an issue with client patching. Unfortunately, I don't have any ETA for you right now, but will keep you updated as I find out more!

Thanks,

Tait

Dear STWOR ,

Please keep in mind that most of us pay u a lot ,

we do not pay to be kept waiting , we are your customers and you should explain and make your information clear inform that it might take time till 5 but probably it might take even more time .

I think you should make it up for all who subscribe game ...at least 4x exp and drop of rare things and +25% more credits drop or something like that .

Ridiculous paying and waiting :(

does the patch fix that Agent get lokin back withtout the Quest? Terminal does not work. and i dont relay have interest to free hero again with 4 quest. If i already had it. To the DEVS i want my Helper back all i had.

An Answer would be nice.

Also your client crashed my hole instalation i have to downlaod all new if no fix. (this means install all new in 4 Machines...)

:mad:

This is pretty much par for the course these days so no big surprise.

Sadly it is feeling more and more like the game is going into maintenance mode, with no new content planned until 2016. With many people saying January we have seen nothing to suggest this and could be march for all we know. And the new content is 1 hour of super easy mostly dialogue recruiting an old companion which sadly has the feel from the chapter description of a rehash of the Scorpio mission. Only without any 'And you slept with a guy that wanted to devour all life and was supposedly so corrupted by the darkside as not be able to feel love etc?' moments.

Nice that the page came up :)

I am sure you guys are working full speed on the server bugs, can't wait to get back in game.

Thanks for a super good game i really enjoy it a lot.

Cheers

Fluffy

P.S To all you raging guys out there, don't be like that, everything runs from and around computers and thats just something you dont have a 100% control of, and lastly it is a f2p game so your not losing anything. Bad comments dont make the team work fast i am sure of it, i diden back when i was in a tech team. Stay cool and you well get in game sooner then you think.

Dear STWOR ,

we do not pay to be kept waiting , we are your customers and you should explain and make your information clear inform that it might take time till 5 but probably it might take even more time .

I think you should make it up for all who subscribe game ...at least 4x exp and drop of rare things and +25% more credits drop or something like that .

Not only paying but most of us have hard copies of the game for those reasons.

Bioware...you can follow example and solve it offline while you can bring back our game plz....

Dear STWOR ,

I agree with the principal but not the whole reward thing, it's just sad that an an EU player i have lost a whole day of sub time from this as it will probably be too late for me when it's eventually fixed

I don't actually use bit raider (in fact I have no clue what it is for) but it's installed by default with my game and I have been unable to finish the patch myself. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

~ Eudoxia

I just recently disabled bitraider andI also deleted the folder . What bitraider does for swtor from what I have read is that it that it downloads the files needed for players to create and play on the starter planets first and it continues to patch the game while you are playing ( It probably does more than that but I didn't find any likely uses ) . But for me I was having to many connection problems and this program from my research was the likely source. Since I got rid of it I have had no issues with a unstable connection.

Edited by Bakgrind

P.S To all you raging guys out there, don't be like that, everything runs from and around computers and thats just something you dont have a 100% control of, and lastly it is a f2p game so your not losing anything.

Query: Since when F2Pers can post at this forum?

Edited by RokkitSienze

I'd have to admit, I think BioWare took too big a step with the 4.0 patch. A big storyline increase, level increase, crafting changes, BIG companion changes, level sync, etc., etc.

One or two of these at a time, resolve the issues and move to the next patch. It's big changes like these that sounded the death bell for SW Galaxies, and while I have seen some support from the core elite for these changes, the core elite will not, in an of themselves, keep this game alive. Its the masses of casual players that will keep it going, and those are who they should cater to, from purely a business perspective. I am sure there are exceptions to this, but not the norm...no matter how many people try and say I am wrong....most people who play rarely come to the forums.

Nice that the page came up :)

I am sure you guys are working full speed on the server bugs, can't wait to get back in game.

Thanks for a super good game i really enjoy it a lot.

Cheers

Fluffy

P.S To all you raging guys out there, don't be like that, everything runs from and around computers and thats just something you dont have a 100% control of, and lastly it is a f2p game so your not losing anything. Bad comments dont make the team work fast i am sure of it, i diden back when i was in a tech team. Stay cool and you well get in game sooner then you think.

No offence...seems you re new to this....so many yearts and still buged....

anyone else getting stuck at 94 percent ?

94.87%...been there for a couple hours at least, with no indication of anything happening in the background at all. I tried just shutting it down and restarting, but it just popped back up at 94.87%, and it remains there..."updating".