Maintenance: November 17th, 2015

TaitWatson

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that this bug is fixed. I know it's a stupid bug to worry about, but when it affects all the dual welding classes, the dual welding companions, and other NPC's that dual weld weapons, it's kinda frustrating to see when you are trying to record the class story and you see your Sentinels lightsabers clipping through each other on the same side of their hip.

Thats the thing, the new content worked perfectly for me on my main. If you don't count field respec, it's annoying but not gamebreaking.

Its the babies i'm leveling that are having weird bugs.

Regarding the new content, my issue is mostly with most old romances are not taken into account, since my Iresso for example is not enjoying courting gifts as he should be, and thus I am worried if I continue that something will break there.

But yes, the old quests are a mess, have on multiple characters quests in the log that I cannot turn in and such things, or have seen bonus missions start at step 2 or vanish simply at one point again. Leveling currently feels like playing a game in beta (or even alpha), you never know what is actually working.

I hope they fix the Latency Probs on T3-M4 its annoying playing with pings from 40 ms to 4000ms.....a lot of ppl suffer them

I hope they fix the massive Serverlags, delays up to 4 seconds on odessen for example suck hard

they wont get many new players with that hard lags and delays....but mb they dont want....

I hope they fix the Latency Probs on T3-M4 its annoying playing with pings from 40 ms to 4000ms.....a lot of ppl suffer them

I hope they fix the massive Serverlags, delays up to 4 seconds on odessen for example suck hard

they wont get many new players with that hard lags and delays....but mb they dont want....

you think 40 to 4000 is bad try JC where it can go from 40 to 20,000.

Since this is mostly bug fixes. What Bioware is saying is that companion healing is a bug? Does Bioware even know what they are doing at this point? What, exactly, is it going to take? I'm sure I can some other company to take my subscription money.

If you absolutely need a healing companion to do any sort of heroic than you need more than just a healing companion.

You cannot solo heroics without healing if your a class that cannot self heal. The elites and or champions will destroy you especially on the higher level ones, even more so if they have a few silvers in the same pull (mob pack).

If your suggesting that many players spend an entire week doing a weekly heroics grind finding others then we have gone backwards. So few wish to group up for old content because to them its not relevant and they are doing it as part of a weekly./daily grind. That is why the companions were buffed in the first place.

People want to focus on the end game, or their alliance, and not asking for groups for heroic 2s, constantly for every damn mission. You know how bad that will be? There are loads of them. The only super easy are the entry level lowbie ones were you take almost no damage at all, but come Na Shadda onwards even your synced 65 will suffer from heroics without healing support.

I get that its an MMO, but you cant expect an entire player base to sit and wait for heroics 2 mission invites/groupings, especially as there are many of them from Hutta/Tython/Ord/Korriban all the way up to Makeb. Not now not in 2015. In 2011-12 yeah totally. Not now for heavens sake.

Edited by Daynja

You cannot solo heroics without healing if your a class that cannot self heal. The elites and or champions will destroy you especially on the higher level ones, even more so if they have a few silvers in the same pull (mob pack).

If your suggesting that many players spend an entire week doing a weekly heroics grind finding others then we have gone backwards. So few wish to group up for old content because to them its not relevant and they are doing it as part of a weekly./daily grind. That is why the companions were buffed in the first place.

People want to focus on the end game, or their alliance, and not asking for groups for heroic 2s, constantly for every damn mission. You know how bad that will be? There are loads of them. The only super easy are the entry level lowbie ones were you take almost no damage at all, but come Na Shadda onwards even your synced 65 will suffer from heroics without healing support.

I fully agree with this, therefore the companions should stay as they are, no nerfing. I don't have all day to wait for groups to pop up so I can do heroics for those alliance materials. The heroics are so much more enjoyable right now and if they nerf the companions they will destroy something beautiful and amazing.

There's also a bad bug with area loot auto-loot on right click. If you need to pick up a mission item to complete a quest and either of these is on, you will pick up the mission item but won't recieve credit for it. You need to exit the instance reset and do the whole mission again with area/auto loot off.

If there is a yellow column on a mob, and plain pale blue / green / purple / etc. ones on other mobs, never ever loot one of the non-yellow columns. Always, always, always loot the yellow column.

Failure to follow this rule results in you getting the object but not getting credit for having picked it up.

If there is a yellow column on a mob, and plain pale blue / green / purple / etc. ones on other mobs, never ever loot one of the non-yellow columns. Always, always, always loot the yellow column.

Failure to follow this rule results in you getting the object but not getting credit for having picked it up.

I've never had this issue until KotFE dropped. It is still a bug that should be fixed.

Well that explains a lot.

I get that its an MMO, but you cant expect an entire player base to sit and wait for heroics 2 mission invites/groupings, especially as there are many of them from Hutta/Tython/Ord/Korriban all the way up to Makeb. Not now not in 2015. In 2011-12 yeah totally. Not now for heavens sake.

Yes you can, just because you refuse to learn your class and all the tools that you have and how to use your companion does not suddenly make it impossible to do.

Yes you can, just because you refuse to learn your class and all the tools that you have and how to use your companion does not suddenly make it impossible to do.

Well done for reading the first few sentences only.

I repeat:

There are some heroics that are soloable, but plenty that will kill you quite easily. This is made worse and harder if a class has no healing what so ever. Some classes will find soloing heroics much easier than others. Dont blanket assume that its easy for all classes.

I refuse nothing. I really enjoy playing a class, but I dont expect to be able to achieve all heroics with zero healing (again some are far easier than others due to mob pack amounts and types). Defence skills only last so long and have long cooldowns for a large majority of the class archetypes. Couple that with large champion health pools and damage output its very tough and much worse if the champion isnt alone.

Edited by Daynja

There are some heroics that are soloable, but plenty that will kill you quite easily. This is made worse and harder if a class has no healing what so ever, or you are p[repared to die alot killing just a few mobs amongst a pack at a time.

Some classes will find soloing heroics much easier than others. Dont blanket assume that its easy for all classes.

I refuse nothing. I really enjoy playing a class, but I dont expect to be able to achieve heroics with zero healing. Defence skills only last so long and have cooldowns. Couple that with large champion health pools and damage output its very tough and much worse if the champion isnt alone.

And what heroics are you even remotely talking about, they've all been hit with a nerfbat to solo levels.

And what heroics are you even remotely talking about, they've all been hit with a nerfbat to solo levels.

Solo mode with a companion supporting you. Go and run the Makeb Hcs, or the hoth ones (the ones with the sith mobs on empire side). Your CC'd every few seconds by several silvers. You can only break them every so often. On makeb many of the enemies will do knock back, hard stuns or aoe casts. Anything from ariel bombardment skills to force user stuns, with the normals battering you whilst your loosing globals to interrupts, knockbacks and stuns. All trivial with healing but a nightmare if you have no healing being given.

Even some of the lower levels Na Shadda ones are packed with mobs, and being a synced 65 can still get you killed if you have no healing at all.

If I have to adapt (as In the healing becomes worthless) so be it, but I dont expect everyone to suddenly become keybinder masters like us to change to heroics being a struggle without your companion healing.

Edited by Daynja