Minor Story Characters you'd like to see in Alliance Recruitment

MaximusRex

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shara Jenn (Keeper/Watcher 2), her side story for the Agent storyline was done extremely well. Nearly brought a manly tear to my eye.

Other than that...Hallow Voice, Kai Zykken, Darth Lachris. Not really minor characters, but I'd love to see Shae Vizla or Satale Shan as companions. If not that then at least part of your alliance. (I'm assuming we'll see both of them have bigger roles in the story anyway)

Jaxo or Thana Vesh would be awesome, but very slim chance of those happening.

EDIT: Also, Mandalore.

Edited by heythereqt

Jonas Balkar and Jaxo from the Trooper story

Kothe and his team (Chance, Wheel, Saber) from the Agent story

The Jedi Strike Team on Corellia (Unaw Aharo, Bengel Morr, Praven, Master Kiwiiks) from the Knight story

The Rift Alliance from the Consular story

The Cult of the Screaming Blade from the Inquisitor story

Any of the Mandalorians you meet in the Bounty Hunter story

We wouldn't have to recruit them all, but I'd kill to just see some of them again.

Gotta have Thana. Good for both those building a little Sith Order inside the Alliance and for everyone who wants to kill her (again).

Lord Praven was quite an interesting character and canonically should be alive (its major Dark Side for the JK to kill him). He also fits the Odessen ethic.

The trollish JK on Belsavis the Sith Warrior works with.

Edited by Canareth

Shara Jenn/Watcher Two/Keeper from the the Agent Story line (purely cos Dat Voice)

and lastly...

DK's favourite Welshman, Mr Ergonomic Chairs himself - CAPTAIN BRYN!!!!

Very much agree. And while we're going on about the voices, my top choice would always be Lord Medechas.

Watcher 2!!! And also Watcher X if you spared him and the green jedi the Warrior meets on Belsavis.

I'd also love to see Lt. Rutau and Captain Golah.

And the Welsh guy ranting about ergonomic chairs on the bridge on DK. Please please, BW! Please being him back!! :D

Edited by nagada

Crysta Markon's daughter from the BH/Rishi story line

Jaxo from the Trooper Story Line

Shara Jenn/Watcher Two/Keeper from the the Agent Story line (purely cos Dat Voice)

and lastly...

DK's favourite Welshman, Mr Ergonomic Chairs himself - CAPTAIN BRYN!!!!

Ha, always thought it was just me who liked her voice because she sounded like my wife... I was gutted she rejected my blue skinned chiss....

Lady of Pain.

Jaxo

Hylo Visz (as a companion.)

Kai Zykken - but only so I can backhand him repeatedly.

Jeelvic - coz everyone loves a Jawa.

Ro-tuK

Murghir ( Balmorra part of BH story)

a Mouse Droid.

Watcher 2 and Watcher X

It'd be nice to see Tanno 'Schrödinger' Vic back again - or not. Maybe.... maybe not. :confused:

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Jaxo, I'm sure they can find a way around it for those with 'issues' with her mortality status.

They never did recover Jaxo's body. The writers should come up with something like Jaxo did make it to an escape pod and landed on a deserted planet, where she was picked up by an Eternal Empire recon team.

As well Imagine having Vaylin, Thana , and dark side Jaesa all on the same team.