Medical probe missing?

thereter

This is sad and fing stupid out right missing a crucial ability and they're going to wait till most likely tues to do anything about it what makes it even worse is the expansion didn't start like this and it wasn't until the patch that messed up the move.

Oh cmon. It was a great update, very few bugs. I play without MP in wzs :3.

As heal? :D

btw: Another bug. "Degauss" in the assault spec isn't working too. At least for me. I talked to another merc and he doesn't experience my problems :/

Edited by Drunken-Monkey

Still exactly the same bug.

A blank ability saying go see trainer in your ability tab.

You go see the trainer who has a green cross which means abilities to train and there is nothing.

Someone checked that fix worked before writing it on the patch notes right?

OMG, I thought it was just me, thought it was moved to the higher level abilities, because the mirror Merc has it on 49, but not the Mando on 42. Played without it, and was annoying in the zones. Did it get fixed after patch today? Or... play some other char for a bit?

Hey guys. We had the discussion on the server and it seems like the problem lies in the time you downloaded the patch. Some people also said there was some strange thing going on with the server but i did not see that for myself.

Aaaaanyway. People who just patched all got the medical probe back, while people who patched earlier (after the patch server came up) don't get the medical probe. Looks like the application of the patch had issues.

There should be some possibility to re-download the full patch (deleting some files, i think there should be a guide around the forums). With that the medical probe should be back.

If anyone could try and test that would be awesome (i patched late so i got the probe back on my commando).

Edited by IkarusXY

Medical Probe is still missing for some people, myself included. It shows a trainable skill in the skill book, but it's blank. The trainer has nothing to give, even after switching specs and running the repair tool.

People have said that it doesn't even show up on parsers after they got it back.

Same issue. Ability missing on the trainer.

This issue has been going on for over 7 days.

I have also tried to respec into assault and then back to medic, no success.

I have also tried the client repair, no success

Edited by Sala
updated