The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Female Vaylin Romance?

ShieldProtection

Considering she's on the side of the enemy you likely have to give up your freedom or they could have it set so you convince her to defect.

True, but I'm thinking more along the lines of one of your old companions won't' join you or will leave because of her. Or maybe even die. lol Seems risky.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homophobic men are homophobic against men on men (because theyre terrified at being to ask/made to join in). They are not however afraid of girl on girl because they are salivating at the thought of being asked to join in.

That doesn't change the fact that both Boy/boy ad Girl/Girl are both Homosexuality

I'm starting to wonder about IGNs accuracy as I don't recall a SINGLE play through where I was able to marry a female NPC as a female or a male as a male.

That's very odd, as the Dohvakin was supposed to be able to romance both males and females freely. When I wore the Amulet of Mara, I got flirted with by both men and women, regardless of the gender of my own PC.

But back to SWTOR, I just hope going forward that they don't make all characters bi just to make people happy. Lana and Theron I can understand making bi since people had been clamoring for bi and gay options, but I do think it would be better if they decided which characters could be romanced by whom on an individual basis. It seems better to me that way, and makes romances seem less processed.

Edited by Yermog

Apologies. Since you used "SGR" in your post I assumed "OGR" would be familiar as well.

In this context, OGR = Opposite-Gender Romance. Question still stands.

i had no idea what sgr stood for until i figured it out by myself based on the context of a few posts. same gender romance.

Edited by Celise

Homophobic men are homophobic against men on men (because theyre terrified at being to ask/made to join in). They are not however afraid of girl on girl because they are salivating at the thought of being asked to join in.

Please, take your strange insults with you and get out.

If you want speak english then feel free to comment, but I don't understand those overly used sexual terms.

Thank you.

Edited by ShieldProtection

Apologies. Since you used "SGR" in your post I assumed "OGR" would be familiar as well.

In this context, OGR = Opposite-Gender Romance. Question still stands.

Au thanks for the clarification. To answer your question: Yes. The 1-50 exp is filled to the brim with nothing but ogr. For me anyway, being surrounded by a sea of a certain type of relationship makes them all blend together as bland, generic & grating. I have little love for stone paths. Diversity is key, but it needs to be administered with care. Having too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

From what I've heard anyway, Vaylin and Arcann will end up betraying Vitate. Heh, what I'd do to get laid With Arcann on my toon. Think Vaylin is going to be a Kaylio to me. Superb personalities makes them good looking. I'd become a lesbian for Kaylio anyday

Please, take your strange insults with you and get out.

If you want speak english then feel free to comment, but I don't understand those overly used sexual terms.

Thank you.

Pointing out the ironic hypocracy of men going "Ewwwwwww nasty!!!!!!!" to two guys together, but them getting all hot and bothered about two girls together is insulting you? :p

I don't think Vaylin is a romance option for anyone...she's kind of your enemy at the moment

Her being our enemy doesn't rule out sexual relations, haven't you ever heard the phrase "sleeping with the enemy?"

Heck, plenty of classes get to sleep with the enemy (the Smuggler and IA come to mind).

Edited by AshlaBoga

Her being our enemy doesn't rule out sexual relations, haven't you ever heard the phrase "sleeping with the enemy?"

Heck, plenty of classes get to sleep with the enemy (the Smuggler and IA come to mind).

There is also this interesting psychological phenomenon called Stockholm Syndrome. :D

Are you suggesting we kidnap Vaylin?

That could be fun but it could be the other way around we are held captive for 5 years after all and you never know you might get taken out of carbonite for "questioning" :D:p

Edited by Anaesha

..............................And yes, your sentece doesn't make sense since you can't be for girl on girl if you're against homosexuality, SINCE THEY'RE THE SAME THING. Homosexuality is attraction to the same sex, no matter if you are a boy or girl.

Sounds like the boy you are quoting is playing with his underpants around his knees.

That doesn't change the fact that both Boy/boy ad Girl/Girl are both Homosexuality

Right, and thats why i cant help but to laugh at them for the hypocracy, its ok for two girls to be having sex, to them thats just "hot" and they hope to be asked to join them. But if the tables are turned, and its two guys, hell no thats "gay and gross"....

I still like the thread where someone said anyone who tries to romance Vaylin should get shot down, and snarkily so:

Wouldn't be funny if we got a whack in the face of reality check while trying to romance her? She seems pretty uncontrollable and a tad cray-cray... I like to imagine she has some higher standards.

"Hmm, sorry. I'm really more interested in attractive people."

That's right. We'll all get our hearts broken by the dark princess.

:D

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all for more non-heteronormative romance options, hell I'd love for them to open up some of the old companions as romances, but I also understand why they aren't due to character integrity. (My bounty hunter will just cry over Mako forever).

With Vaylin though, at this point I hope you can just turn her around. Not after a romance, not even after a companion I just think she's so compelling I don't want thje story to force me to kill her off. My Warrior is at Dark Side 5 and I don't care how many light side points I'll have to deal with.

I also really want to see more between Senya and Vaylin. That mother/daughter dynamic looks really cool.

I'd love to see Senya actually be the reason you can choose to wind up not killing vaylin.

• 3 months later...

I don't want to say anything against homosexuality - to be honest I think it's good that BW did that - but Vaylin?!

I mean, ***?! She's a psychopathic beast, even worse than my sith marauder, and it even seems that Arcann is scared of her. Be honest guys, would you want that? Well, she's attraktive, but imagine a romance with her. Would she kill you if you're late for a date, or would she just break all your bones, so that you will never be able again? Remember what Senya has told you 'bout her aggression (the Story when Vaylin was a little girl...)

In addition, is anyone thinking, that flirting her'd be realistic? She's your enemy, she Bad risked to cause a giantic Explosion to catch you on her own planet... I mean, *** again.

And, you think that would even fit into the lore of SWTOR? No, it wouldn't ...

The only amusing point 'bout this are the dialogues I imagine you migjt have ist Valkorion, Senya or maybe Koth, then. That'd be really hilarious.

But, no a Vaylin-Romance would be totally killing the story.

Why is everyone talking about Vaylin being romancable? 100% would romance, but I don't understand... there something I don't know signifying it as a possibility, or is this just wishful thinking?

Because she said ''You have a crush on me'' maybe? I don't really get how anyone would romance that psychotic idiot.

Why is everyone talking about Vaylin being romancable? 100% would romance, but I don't understand... there something I don't know signifying it as a possibility, or is this just wishful thinking?

Just more wishful thinking on the part of some players that all "interesting" characters in a game must be pliantly ****able by the PC. :rolleyes: