Rolling with the ball ( Hutball )

Forbiddian

The devs who made possible roll with the ball should be fired

can it be countered? of course, even an atomic bomb can be countered, so lets play hutball with atomic bombs too since it can be countered

is it necesary allowing to roll in hutball with the ball ? NO

my bet is pvp devs dont play pvp at all, end of story

Yeah, let's remove Charge, Intercede, Force Speed, Predation, Grapple, Force Pull, Extrication, and Hydraulic Overrides as well. Then we can go back to the 8v8 days, where the only way to grab the ball was to hope your autoclicker worked and your shroud didn't bug out. Pickup is guaranteed score. So fun.

Smh people still so salty Ops are good at Huttball :rolleyes:

juggs are way better at huttball than ops.

qfe. Good tanks and stance dancers are a pain in the *** to stop once they get the ball, and theres always one re re on your team that'll stand on the ledge for their quick jump score combo.

can it be countered? of course, even an atomic bomb can be countered, so lets play hutball with atomic bombs too since it can be countered

It's not the ops fault that your team sucks.

Literally every class has mobility enhancements. Rolling with the ball isn't any sillier than Rescue, the Guardian's two leaps, PT's Sonic the hedgehog mode, etc.

Play Neverwinter and notice trickster rogue has exact same roll as op/scoundrel, but when they try to roll or an edge fir advantage it rolls at the edge doesnt roll anywhere just to edge. This needs tested on ptr that would not effect pve but would help with pvp rolling 60-70 yards off platform's. Just saying it can be done

Play Neverwinter and notice trickster rogue has exact same roll as op/scoundrel, but when they try to roll or an edge fir advantage it rolls at the edge doesnt roll anywhere just to edge. This needs tested on ptr that would not effect pve but would help with pvp rolling 60-70 yards off platform's. Just saying it can be done

I'd be looking forward to the "roll 1m to the 2 inch step and stopping" bugs that would inevitably come from that BW fix. :rolleyes:

Op was white-barred at the mid. Good luck with grapple!

Way to go for the moron that white barred him Anyway; root and snare then and if it is a forgone conclusion they are going to score, focus on mid and getting the next ball; and hopefully the next one.

Aha, sounds like a job for an engineering sniper instead then! Covered escape with our scatter bombs will still root someone even when they have full resolve.

Schhh, don't get it nerfed :(

P.S. Bioware, I will resume reporting any bug I find even if the result would be bad for me when you start doing something about the ones already reported. Deal?

Edited by diadox

Whose fault is the white bar???? Stil sounds like a l2p issue to me lul.

this. I'm debating whether I'd prefer to have someone on my team who sits in the corner doing nothing than one who white bars the ball carrier whenever they feel like it, doesn't know how to peel and does <1k dps.

all mechanics that assist the ball carrier (leaps, rolls, superspeed, pulls) can be countered as long as your team isn't stupid. the most foolproof is having a stealth hide in endzone but that has obvious setbacks.

but anyway, thanks for another decent attempt at the weekly operative roll thread. #nerfoperatives