The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Has any of your character's cheated on their spouse?

Sardorim

Define "cheated".

Because dangit. My Agent was trained in the arts of seduction, in order to coerce information and ingratiate himself towards various targets. And Temple is well aware of his reasoning and actually helps him pick out his potential "friends". It's his job, basically.

But other than him? Nah, my other characters tended to stick pretty close to home. Even my Scoundrel, who everyone was just befuddled actually managed to remain faithful enough. To which he says, "I married a butch Mandalorian woman who'd rip it off if she thought I offered it to someone it doesn't belong to. 'Nuff said."

Edited by Phyreblade

A few of mine have because of com p anion silence post 50. Makes me wonder if KoTFE will address this.

If you have any chatacters chest...

How many cheaters?

Which characters cheated?

Why did you have them cheat?

I haven't cheated once, though more often than not it was because I had zero interest in the flirt options. Lana is so dull and I didn't want to see Theron or my all-male cast of characters turn gay. lol

Edited by Hebruixe

According to those that have interviewed Bioware ''Cheated on significant other? They know. Prepare yourself''

Also, all my characters were faithful. I PUT A RING ON IT FOR A REASON! My Agent was the only one not to romance anyone, he hates Kaliyo, doesn't care for Temple and is annoyed by Lana. Besides, he still holding out for his one true love....WATCHER TWOOOOOOOO!

Depends on the character, and if I like the romance option or not. Most of the time... I don't romance anyone. So cheating won't be an issue for me. Only one of my characters that cheated was my scoundrel... because I like Theron, and Corso gets on my nerves. My IA, too. But she was my first Empire side character who made it to SoR, and I was curious about the Empire side Theron romance...

Rerolling her to be single, or remain faithful to Vector. Haven't decided yet.

A few of mine have because of com p anion silence post 50. Makes me wonder if KoTFE will address this.

If you have any chatacters chest...

How many cheaters?

Which characters cheated?

Why did you have them cheat?

None, dont have the options I prefer yet.

Once get their eventually after KoTFE, then no. Not going to be any cheating.

According to those that have interviewed Bioware ''Cheated on significant other? They know. Prepare yourself''

Also, all my characters were faithful. I PUT A RING ON IT FOR A REASON! My Agent was the only one not to romance anyone, he hates Kaliyo, doesn't care for Temple and is annoyed by Lana. Besides, he still holding out for his one true love....WATCHER TWOOOOOOOO!

I wonder...

Surprisingly my Sith Warrior is one of my faithful ones. Course I roleplay him as only interested in power so he sees no reason to cheat on Jaesa as she already has great power and is dedicated to him.

My JK is married to Doc, but openly pursues a relationship with Lana. By 'openly', I mean he's my active companion, and my JK has made out with Lana a number of times right in front of him.

Kind of bothers me that Doc never batted an eye about that. Still, serves him right for completely ignoring our relationship after sending like two mails after the ceremony. Rivyr's got needs!

My Consular never hooked up with any of her companions (and won't), but is actively pursuing a relationship with both Theron and Lana. We'll see how that pans out.

My Guardian is asexual, so no problems there.

My Agent is a promiscuous little tart that takes pretty much every Flirt option. Oh, how I wish she could flirt more with Watcher Two... : (

Define "cheated".

Because dangit. My Agent was trained in the arts of seduction, in order to coerce information and ingratiate himself towards various targets. And Temple is well aware of his reasoning and actually helps him pick out his potential "friends". It's his job, basically.

I am pretty sure Kaliyo wouldn't mind a threesome...

As for Temple, not sure about her...

Let's see, my main BH has cheated on Torian but only with Women. He's the only guy for her but she has needs so it seems less painful to Torian's young pride if she's sleeping with other women on the side so that way he can still go with he's the only guy giving her the loving.

-

Raina Temple seems cool with the Agent sleeping around if it's for the mission. Heck, she approves of you cheating on her and sleeping with that Voss Woman you marry.

Edited by Sardorim

I am pretty sure Kaliyo wouldn't mind a threesome...

As for Temple, not sure about her...

My agent despises Kaliyo with a virulence nearly unmatched. I mean, volcanic flames might burn brighter. Only maybe. But Temple is as loyal in service to the Empire as he is, so they make a good team in these sorts of decisions.

Edited by Phyreblade

Yes, all of them. Except the two women, Areeva and Helba may be bat-$#!& crazy and on their way to Dark V but they love Doc and Nikki respectively. My men on the other hand as soon as a decent male option came up to romance it was all 'wife? what wife? Shhh, don't look at that angry woman fuming in the ally downstairs' because I love a good love story and melodrama is my favorite spice.

Yup.

My Sith Warrior "cheated" on Quin... anyone who knows him, knows why... i did end it with him aswell after i failed at strangling him to death. He knows whats comming to him when KOTFE arrives... He knows :rak_01:

Here's hoping for decapitation :rolleyes:

Edited by Tallwyn

I stopped my romance with Corso after I realized there were more fish in the sea than I could count, and I was going to eat all of them. My main romance w/ her through out the story was Darmas, though. That's one hell of a man.

In short, if it moved, I flirted with it. The story romances are nice, but I have more of an appreciation for casual flirting.

Except for my trooper, she was loyal to Jorgan through and through.

Most of mine have but that's partially Bioware's own fault for having EACH and EVERY romance dissolve into a treacly proposal, even if the character's personality has to do a complete 180 (or at least a 90) to make sense. Like the romance with Jack in Mass Effect 2, or Kaliyo. you must 'save' and 'reform' them, to fully consummate the 'relationship'.

Yep, unfortunatly I did on my first walkthroughs and cheated on Kira with my guardian, I never really expected I would hear much from her again and it was the 1st time through so I just wanted to hear that dialogue. Now as a consequece I now have a new level 37 Guardian.

My sage did and I don't really care as I did not like the Nadia romance much.

My trooper is a little unknown, I have flirted with lana during the flashpoints and maybe kissed ?? (cant remember) but I have not yet completed SOR with him yet so I am not sure at what point it "counts" so I have no idea if Elara will know.

I play my scounrel as if he distrusts sith so nothing there.

My bounty hunter stayed faithful (I liked Mako so sue me).

I have not decided with my assassin or Jugg as I did not care too much for Ashara really and would dark Jaesa really care, you suggested sharing Vette and Jaesa and you only get a shrug of Jaesa for that suggestion.

Edited by Jedi_riches

I stopped my romance with Corso after I realized there were more fish in the sea than I could count, and I was going to eat all of them. My main romance w/ her through out the story was Darmas, though. That's one hell of a man.

In short, if it moved, I flirted with it. The story romances are nice, but I have more of an appreciation for casual flirting.

Except for my trooper, she was loyal to Jorgan through and through.

Well, that does fit the Smuggler perfectly for both genders.

My Smuggler wants a girl in every port and Risha knows that he's a flirt when she married him. So if she gets mad that's on her.

My agent despises Kaliyo with a virulence nearly unmatched. I mean, volcanic flames might burn brighter. Only maybe. But Temple is as loyal in service to the Empire as he is, so they make a good team in these sorts of decisions.

Sure, if you are devoted servant to the Empire, then Temple is fine. But if you are not, well...