Ziost Heritage Vendor deco turning into "Holo Map:Ilum"

XiamaraSimi

So i was happy to see the new vendor on Ziost station with the 3 items,

Armored Ziist Ice Tromper

Peoples Tower Holo Terminal

Potted Plant: Lifeless Bud

NOT HAPPY to have the two Peoples Tower Holo Terminals count as holo map ilum when used them...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Amazes me how many bugs get by the testers. You'd think with the introduction of only 2 new decorations from that vendor, they would be programmed correctly but alas, no.

It wouldn't be SWTOR without shotty workmanship.

Edited by Banthabreeder

Same thing happening for me as well, slightly annoying as I wanted the deco for the +100 prestige (already have the Ilum version so only gain +2 prestige).

Shows in the decorations list as a seperate item (and the base is completely different on the People's Tower deco).

It's funny, actually.

Someone reported this bug during the initial 3.2 PTS release, when the decoration in question was still awarded via an achievement. I only remember this, since I myself posted in that topic, indicating that we still were unable to actually get the achievement necessary to unlock the decoration; apparently the fact that, when previewed, this decoration automatically redirected to the Planetary Holo Map (Ilum), should have indicated something was broken.

Seems the poor guy was right.

Edited by Kepal

It's funny, actually.

Someone reported this bug during the initial 3.2 PTS release, when the decoration in question was still awarded via an achievement. I only remember this, since I myself posted in that topic, indicating that we still were unable to actually get the achievement necessary to unlock the decoration; apparently the fact that, when previewed, this decoration automatically redirected to the Planetary Holo Map (Ilum), should have indicated something was broken.

Seems the poor guy was right.

And shows the developers don't read or care what the testers find. Why bother testing then if they are just going to ignore us and release their own poorly coded software?

You think it's funny, I think it's sad that they can only get 1 of 2 new decorations the vendor sells correct. It took how long for them to finally get the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) fixed?

So, I bought the People's Tower and activated it. I got the 100+ to Prestige, but when I went to install it, it wasn't there. In my decorations inventory, it shows 0/0. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I created a ticket and have not got an answer, yet.

You think it's funny, I think it's sad that they can only get 1 of 2 new decorations the vendor sells correct. It took how long for them to finally get the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) fixed?

It is equal parts funny and sad, I think.

Now, as for that freakin' gree light pillar; I had three of them before they got borked way back when, now I've got none in my decoration UI, but they are sure as heck still taking up (percentage-wise) space in my stronghold. Now THAT, that is equal parts sad and infuriating.

Amazes me how many bugs get by the testers. You'd think with the introduction of only 2 new decorations from that vendor, they would be programmed correctly but alas, no.

It wouldn't be SWTOR without shotty workmanship.

It was reported on the PTS by myself and I presume others.

It was reported on the PTS by myself and I presume others.

My apologies. I probably should have worded that differently. I probably should have been more precise then a overall grouping of people.

Probably should have read like this:

Amazes me how so many bugs get released due to the programers failing to test their own work or follow up and correct the bugs the testers finds.

So, I bought the People's Tower and activated it. I got the 100+ to Prestige, but when I went to install it, it wasn't there. In my decorations inventory, it shows 0/0. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I created a ticket and have not got an answer, yet.

If you look in your decorations list, you will see you got a "Holo Map: Ilum" instead of the "People's Tower Holo Terminal". Also, if you checked your chat window right away when you unlocked the item, I believe it even says you unlocked the Ilum map instead of the terminal.

I filed a ticket in the "Item/Loot" category and got a reply the same day. Not a fix, but "we know it's broken, and hope to have it fixed soon" sort of thing.

If you look in your decorations list, you will see you got a "Holo Map: Ilum" instead of the "People's Tower Holo Terminal". Also, if you checked your chat window right away when you unlocked the item, I believe it even says you unlocked the Ilum map instead of the terminal.

I filed a ticket in the "Item/Loot" category and got a reply the same day. Not a fix, but "we know it's broken, and hope to have it fixed soon" sort of thing.

Chat window gave the correct Ziost name... but it unlocked the Ilum map.

I don't mind that much, wanted the Ilum map anyway...