Which Race(s) would you like to see added after Togruta?

Anaesha

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice that both races that have been added post-launch have already been in game. Based on that we don't really many more options.

The most probable and I would expect it's the most wanted spieces after Togruta would be Nautolan. Other than that I can't think of many other options .

I don't even know how Kel'dor female look like (plus there is a problem of voicing but that could be easily fixed by adding the voice modulation to every character, nevermind the headgear).

There are male Chagrians in the game but no females (I do know how they look like though! http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120327133948/starwars/images/3/3d/UnidentifiedfemaleChagrianMandalorianKnight.PNG ). Same with Devaronians.

Rodians, along with a few other races that are in game, can't speak basic. Bothans, Cereans and many other spiecies aren't in the game in any way so I'd be VERY surprised if they added them.

The only races that aren't in the game and I think that could be added are the races that are very close to humans in apearance. The most notable ideas being Zeltron (which aren't even that strongly implemented in the SW universe, don't know why people want them so badly) and Arkanians (which would be my top pick since they're very strongly implemented in the old republic era - especially in KotOR comics, we even have 162 setbonus gear that's Arkanian)

My most wanted are definitely Nautolan, Chagrian and Arkanian in no specific order - I want them all!

Nautolans first probably

Zletrons look pretty cool, never actually heard of them before, but they are just humans with red skin tones

And Kel Dor

However, I do not really care about races, I already have my toons planned out.

I wonder who shall my Togruta be, I want a female Togruta, but I do not want a female JK...

I really wish these forums allowed for the creation of polls but since they don't this will have to do.

http://vote.pollcode.com/58979398

You may also post races that are not on the poll here but please keep in mind your race must follow the criteria below.

1) must speak basic

2) must be able to be romanced

3) must work for all classes and work with all companions

4) must work with all existing armor

Descriptions of the races courtesy of Oddball :D

Nautolan

Farghul

Zeltron

Mon Calamari

Kel Dor

Kaleesh

Bothan

Rhodian

always thought that rodians should get the treatment, considering JKA had playable rodian. also there were some choices of rodian features one could have as well jduging by these games where rodians were included and clone wars.

Nautolan is a choice but like the Mon Calim.. both are underwater races, they would need a bucket of water or a swimming pool on the ship to bathe in to keep their skin in good shape, especially on dusty warm planets like tatooine or korriban.

Edited by Celise

The main problem I think they would have with that race is the fact that the Females look NOTHING like the males.

So like Draenei on WoW.

I dunno, it would be interesting to have a race that is very different looking based on gender, not the standard human sexual differences.

So like Draenei on WoW.

I dunno, it would be interesting to have a race that is very different looking based on gender, not the standard human sexual differences.

They still look female but they also look more feline then the Males with their horns that females don't have.

Edited by Anaesha

I like how they look but I doubt they will be made playable considering they are part of the class stories and it would be hard to explain how they became one of the 8 classes when the voss as far as I know don't leave their planet.

I cacn see an expansion involving diplomacy with them, with the species as a feature.

Any, that's it. I think that when players ask for a certain race but then get a different one they just then complain. So for me just happy to get any new ones.

However I hope that when new races come out they offer an account wide buy and not just the legacy one you can get now. I did buy them all for Tomb of Freedom Nadd and when I made new characters on other severs and found out I had to buy them again! well no forget that.

Yes would like Togruta but if its not an account wide buy then no wont be buying it. Be nice to see them in game on other players though.

Nautolans have always been my favorites (Oric <3) and I'd love to see them, but would like to point out that all playable races currently in the game and confirmed to be in the game have effectively 'human' faces. Some species have.. not sure of a catch-all word, am going to go with 'stuff' added to the heads/faces, but the basic human features are all there.

The reason that this is relevant is because it is likely a conscious choice involving facial animations. My first thought would go to cutscenes, but also moods are a factor. I can already see the threads of outraged people because their Rodian isn't able to /pout.

This is something that could be overcome, but since it wouldn't have to be overcome for species that have a mostly human face, it seems very likely that these would be considered first, on BW's part.

Edited by cyrusramsey

I'm dying for Nautolan race to be playable. I was really wanting that to be the first race added, however it was the cathar race. Not a bad race and I wanted to support Bioware for adding them so I bought them. 2nd race added still isn't them but I'm very hopeful that the 3rd race added will be Nautolan. Also I hope it doesn't take them as long to add them into the game.... really want to play this race as a jedi or sith for that matter. When I see them hold lightsabers.... they look really bad A and I ready for to play as one! lol.