Update on Sentinel and Marauder

EricMusco

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how exactly do you calculate win rates?!?!!

Win rates = the spec is fine??

Totally wrong. I don't think you've taken other factors into consideration.

Did you take into account:

1. Trolls in PVP

2. Win traders

3. Undergeared people

For example if a group of 4 Marauders is fighting against of trolls/ win traders/noobs/undergeared people, your statistics for the marauder winning will go up.

THIS DOESN'T MEAN THE CLASS IS FINE

Hey folks,

I know that some of you have been waiting for a status update on Maras/Sents, especially for PvP. Here is some info from the Combat team.

---

Hello everyone,

We would like to take this opportunity to discuss Marauders/Sentinels and their present state in the game. To do so, we wish to start by outlining the rotational design philosophies of the three Marauder/Sentinel rotations.

Carnage/Combat: Low Rotation Difficulty, Moderate Burst and Moderate Sustained Damage

Annihilation/Watchman: High Rotation Difficulty, High Sustained and Low Burst Damage

Fury/Concentration: Moderate Rotation Difficulty, High Burst and Low Sustained Damage

Marauder/Sentinel PvP Viability:

As it presently stands, Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman are performing well in Solo Ranked and Group Ranked PvP, respectively. We target a 50% win rate for each Discipline in PvP, and Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman are slightly above this ideal win rate. Carnage/Combat is the seventh most effective Discipline (out of 24 Imperial/Republic total Disciplines) with a win rate that is right on target. Annihilation/Watchman is ranked seventh in Solo Ranked PvP (out of 24 Imperial/Republic total Disciplines) with a win rate that is equally on target. Additionally, Carnage/Combat is currently in one of the top 5 Group Ranked PvP class compositions, and this composition has an 82.6% win rate. While win rates are not the sole variable that we balance PvP performance from, these numbers provide evidence of Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman viability in broad PvP scenarios.

Fury/Concentration is in the lower half of the PvP spectrum. Like other classes that are underperforming, this is, and shall continue to be, addressed in upcoming class balance updates.

While we plan to adjust Marauders/Sentinels in future updates, we do not expect to see any Marauder/Sentinel Disciplines receiving significant damage output increases. Each of the Disciplines is presently performing at our desired DPS markers, and we plan to focus on Utility in the future. Specifically, mobility and self-healing improvements are currently being tested. We’ll keep you up to date on changes in the coming weeks.

It should be noted that PvP success is continually changing as updates reach live and the community learns new strategies with their classes.

Looking forward, we will continue to incrementally improve the status of Marauder/Sentinel Disciplines that are not performing to satisfaction. This is the perspective that we hold for all Disciplines across all classes.

We will continue to collect constructive feedback from the threads, concerning all classes, and apply improvements through our continual class balancing updates.

-The SWTOR Combat Team

What are you guys saying? "Carnage/combat annhilation/watchmen are doing very well in ranked" Alright so if we cant survive without undying rage and cant do any damage because we're the 1st to be focused how are we doing well in 4s? I feel like you guys play sin the most (When you play the game once every like year) thats why hatred assassin is doing so well. Or are you afraid of losing money? If this "Marauder is doing well in ranked" I hope you lose a lot of subs because you have no idea what you're saying. Good day you stupid devs.

The pecking order of WORST to best class is

1) Marauder using berserk instead of predation

2) Sniper

3) Merc

4) sorcs

5) Marauder using predation

6) operative

7) Jugs

8) Powertechs

9) Assassins

The fact that you think Operatives and Juggs are even remotely better than Sorcs tells me all I need to know.

Carnage/Combat: Low Rotation Difficulty, Moderate Burst and Moderate Sustained Damage

Annihilation/Watchman: High Rotation Difficulty, High Sustained and Low Burst Damage

Fury/Concentration: Moderate Rotation Difficulty, High Burst and Low Sustained Damage

Thanks for giving us the current state of affairs.

I don't think Watchman rotation is difficult. It's scripted, 36 secs long and that's why it's boring to play, which is my main issue with the spec: The only decisions to be made is two spots of "Do I strike or slash" rest is the same scripted sequence over and over again. A difficult rotation would mean that a good player can make a difference in its course imo. That's not the case at all.

What may be considered difficult is tracking dots on targets, especially if there are more than one. But again, that's not so much a problem of difficulty. It's just not something people enjoy doing.

Also "Low Burst Damage" is a major design change of the whole spec. Watchman used to have medium burst and good sustained pre 3.0. and was a hybrid kind of spec at that. And people chose to play it for that. You guys always said 3.0 was not completely changing any specs. I'm confused with this contradiction.

DPS is fine in PvE, but we have uptime issues like all melee classes. I hope you will collaborate with the content designers for that. It's necessary.

All in all it's really not a matter of difficulty but a matter of having fun playing a class. The way you put it sounds as if you feel that fulfilling your class design philosophy has priority over creating specs that people actually enjoy playing.

That attitude shows in the reactions you are getting here...

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

First of nice of you guys to clarify this:

Hey folks,

There are plenty of players out there that probably don’t know much about the spec and how it intend to work good that it has been clarified.

As it presently stands, Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman are performing well in Solo Ranked and Group Ranked PvP, respectively. We target a 50% win rate for each Discipline in PvP, and Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman are slightly above this ideal win rate. Carnage/Combat is the seventh most effective Discipline (out of 24 Imperial/Republic total Disciplines) with a win rate that is right on target. Annihilation/Watchman is ranked seventh in Solo Ranked PvP (out of 24 Imperial/Republic total Disciplines) with a win rate that is equally on target. Additionally, Carnage/Combat is currently in one of the top 5 Group Ranked PvP class compositions, and this composition has an 82.6% win rate. While win rates are not the sole variable that we balance PvP performance from, these numbers provide evidence of Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman viability in broad PvP scenarios.

Ok. I had no clue the win rate was so high for marauders in Solo and Group. But do u count that in overall or do u count in server? There are different meta for EACH server. For instant in the marauder on top there plays what PvE and RP server some of them. Ok that’s one thing, IN each server they are facing a different meta / setup when it comes to group rank I’m sure of it. Now with all due to respect to the players and on the server they play on I’m sure of most of them have to organize ahead on what time they are available to play etc due to decrease of player base. And maybe in the mix they make some agreement to not play strong classes like Hatred / Serenity. Assassin/Shadow.

If those who Organize Ranked event are smart enough they can avoid this Derp fest and have real fun with other class out there like Marauder, PT, Sniper, Operative dps etc that are more fun to play and play against. Other servers are not so lucky and facing Double hatred sins and getting melted down by Dmg race here.

Anyway enough of that’s I don’t intend to miss lead here but What I want to know if You guys take in consideration that u look on the server separate as well. Like who queue where and probably take a extra look on PvP servers too as where it supposed to be more pvp focus? There u can see different numbers I’m sure of it.

Overall I’m not say the class have any Dps issue in PvP it never had since 3.0. They are quite Strong. The question always lies on Survivability and mobility on any spec.

Fury/Concentration is in the lower half of the PvP spectrum. Like other classes that are underperforming, this is, and shall continue to be, addressed in upcoming class balance updates.

Fury/Concentration is quite strong overall in my book. Dmg is always there. I would not Say underperforming otherwise u can say Both Carnage and Annihilation underperform as well. (This is entirely by my experience and Opinion only)

This question about survivability and mobility here is the same issue for other spec. Not only that There are people who have difficulty playing the specs it might feel a bit clunky idk the reason as I don’t have any issue with it at all imo. And that probably because it’s lackluster to play Fury / Concentration, That’s why I haven’t played the spec so often as I enjoy different spec more (Naturally :) ). So what u guys need to look at is how to make the spec a slightly bit easier for people to understand and to have fun with. I know that fury / concentration intended to be PvP Focus spec it is no big secret but atm the popularity is on other spec’s out there.

Anyways this is my Feedback and I hope I haven’t rambled to much here and I hope it makes some scene, what I’m trying to say as I know myself I’m bad to explain stuff but o well.

have you considered the average player skill per class in ranked and how that might influence the winrates you're seeing? You know since there are like 200 times more people playing sin or sorc than mara in ranked.

no of course you haven't why am i even asking...

As it presently stands, Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman are performing well in Solo Ranked and Group Ranked PvP, respectively. We target a 50% win rate for each Discipline in PvP, and Carnage/Combat and Annihilation/Watchman are slightly above this ideal win rate.

Is this the right metric to use? What about the fact that the top rating for a sent/mara is the second lowest of all advanced classes? Isn't that of concern? Not to mention the fact that numbers playing the class are clearly declining.

Thanks for giving us the current state of affairs.

DPS is fine in PvE, but we have uptime issues like all melee classes. I hope you will collaborate with the content designers for that.

What they should've done at 3.0 launch is properly introduce a ranged dps tax that goes beyond what they talked about in the November stream.

(a) In that stream they said their goal was: dot melee = dot ranged > burst melee > burst ranged

(b) Due to the mechanics and uptime challenges that melee must deal with, it should have been more like: dot melee > burst melee = dot ranged > burst ranged

So far they have failed at (a), much less even consider (b).

Edited by Projawa

Ooooooo I just figured it out. Marauders aren't supposed to win. That's what it meant by ideal rates. They are supposed to be below adverage compared to the other classes. But those few good marauders are doing better than subaverage so they need to keep fudging the other classes so it's "not as bad" as straight out nerfing us. As for fury, they are just mad that nobody really places the spec because after all the crying, they put in "so much work" to rebuff the spec. So there numbers indicate that more "buffs" are needed.

The Devs are really telling you guys who play Sents/Maras to L2P.

Yep, this is their roundabout, PR sanitized equivalent of saying "just heal to full" and "make them pay", complete with pseudo-metrics.

Alex Peckenbaugh was responsible for those ridiculous heal to full memes years ago and he's no longer at BW. Yet I see nothing has really changed with the combat team- they're still out to embarrass themselves. This is their pathetic nerdy attempt to put their foot down and say "we won't budge so just dps to full and blame the operations/flashpoints team".

Edited by Projawa

So its pretty much l2p or reroll eh...

And u r sayin we still need to wait a few weeks for an update on our utilities?REALLY?!?!?!?

Im so disappointed, not that i should have had really high expectations from you but this kind of post just made me sick.

Now im a step closer to click that unsub button.

So its pretty much l2p or reroll eh...

And u r sayin we still need to wait a few weeks for an update on our utilities?REALLY?!?!?!?

Im so disappointed, not that i should have had really high expectations from you but this kind of post just made me sick.

Now im a step closer to click that unsub button.

oh not few weeks, since they are not gonna release a major update during season 5, so nothing will come for Anni (if anything) for months.

No matter what the Devs post there will always be ************. That's the nature of life. I believe there was a saying. 'You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.'

For the most part, this holds true. Though I'd be hard pressed to find a change made by the team that someone didn't complain about. I recall when they announced that they were making unstoppable a utility for all juggernauts, some in the vengeance crowd were all 'This will be the end of vengeance in pvp!' :rolleyes: You're telling me that there's not one of those three skillful utilities you can't give up? Having played a jugg, I could certainly sacrifice one or two for that.

But more to the point, I tend to take all complaints with some grain of salt. I myself might have my own concerns about certain changes made, but often times it's not as bad as they sometimes sound on paper. They're just not how I used to like it. I've learned to live with a lot of changes I don't particularly care for, and they're fine. I've always felt that more often than not, the Devs in this game (and to be honest, Devs in a lot of games) get far more flak from people than they should. Yes they're getting paid for their work, but often times people jump to being overly critical and harsh before trying to reason. (I'm not saying that is always the case here. I've seen cries for many things stretching back for years.)

However, this is just insane.

When an overwhelming majority of the community is coming together to say that there is something legitimately wrong with a certain class.. I don't see how the hell you can brush it off with 'metrics'. Yes, it's the nature of players to complain, but look at the degree to which it has gotten Bioware and tell me again how Marauders and Sentinels are 'fine'.

I do get they say they intend some small changes here and there down the road, but they also say they plan on making no significant changes in the same breath. This means that while they might rework a utility here and there, the class is overall going to stay in the same mire that it is currently in. Unless they pull some crazy stuff out of their arses and apply some magical utility fix for their mobility and defense issues, they're going to have to apply changes.

And quite frankly, for annihilation, this is just downright disheartening. Your anni/watchman players are telling you that you have destroyed the gameplay for them. I am telling you that you have destroyed the gameplay for them. It used to be fun, engaging, and felt rewarding to play. I loved it on my marauder for years, through buff and nerf. I didn't care about being on top of the board (Though more often than not I was near it). I just had fun playing it in a warzone through win or loss. Now.. without optimal conditions, it's just frustrating. Even more so in duels.

I get that you cannot work any spec around duels.. but at the same time, I think it should be somewhat telling of the state marauders are in. Let me paint this picture for you:

I've played my marauder for a couple years now. I had it back before 2.0 came out though I can't exactly specify a date, and it wasn't since launch, but it was definitely back in that time period. Her first full set was a battlemaster set I farmed on my sintank. I played her to the point I got very good at her.

So with that in mind, I dueled on her. A lot. I got a little reputation amongst a few guilds on Jung Ma (The place she started to stand out, didn't do so many duels on Ajunta Pall) as being a beast of a marauder. I could competently battle and win against most classes. The most difficult for me as a marauder was assassins. They were difficult to win against simply because between invisibility and purge, they could easily get the upper hand on a marauder, and I accepted this. I at least stood a chance at victory, and so it would be a toss up as to who would win.

This was the standard through 1.0 into late 2.0 and I won't even consider the period when Anni got a buff.

When 3.0 came around, this changed greatly. I was now struggling to win against most other classes with the same people I've always been around (Who haven't actively pvped of late) and winning against a hatred assassin is a sheer stroke of luck usually involving all of their cooldowns being completely blown. I spent the majority of one evening battling one of my guildies on their hatred assassin and caught maybe 1 maybe 2 victories, though came close a couple more times. This out of at least 30 engagements. This hatred assassin wasn't even their main either. It was one of the latest geared characters. I've fought them on both their powertech and their better geared guardian and caught consistent victories against them.

While some might contribute this to my simply 'Not knowing how to fight a hatred assassin' (Of which I do play as well on another assassin), I don't believe this to be the case. The main issue is that with proper utilities, they have two force shrouds, which remove bleeds and makes them immune to stuns and roots for duration, thus removing any chance of shutting them down during this immunity phase. Your only potential response is to cloak out and hope you don't have any dots on you. Then that's followed up by 12 second stun immunity. While it does not make them immune to the root that we do have.. that 50% deflection makes it difficult for the range/melee hit required to apply the root to land. Thus you are more than likely going to miss. So you can't keep him in place either. Unfortunately even with blowing your cooldowns early, The assassin will have a pretty significant damage lead on you by the time those cooldowns come off.

Now I get it that assassins should be good at quick in and out guerrilla warfare.. but as it stands.. the chance you have as an anni mara to actually survive an encounter with even a mediocre Hatred assassin? Tiny. Not non-existent.. but tiny.

To sum up: I know this is just one personal experience and it definitely shouldn't be something to -center- any changes around, but I do believe it at least gives a hint as to the complete change that has occurred with 3.0. I by no means profess to be the best player, or to have cleared the latest content on hardmode.. but as a player who has been here an incredibly long time (along with many others) I have noticed a serious -serious- change with marauders that has taken away from the fun of the class. I don't need to top the damage boards all the time (or even any really). I just want to actually enjoy playing the game.. which is.. you know.. the point in playing any game.

And to reiterate what others have said: Most agree that the DPS is fine (At least for pvp. I am not sure how to change PVE damage output without buffering PVP). We don't need a damage output increase. We need mobility, utility, and survivability. That's what the overwhelming majority have been begging you for. Please address this! For those of us in the Anni/watchman community... I can't speak for all, but I've gathered that many of us also believe the RATE of damage (When it can be applied) is also fine. We just want to change the way in which it's applied! Change gameplay and make it enjoyable, and adjust the numbers to fit! I wouldn't mind if annihilation (The ability) did less damage if it meant the class was fun to play again!

Edited by Rennia

We target a 50% win rate for each Discipline in PvP

The problem with using overall win rate as the primary means of determining viability is that it gets skewed by bad players gravitating towards playing strong classes because they fail on other ones. The stronger or more "noob friendly" a class is, the lower the average skill level of those playing it will be. Which means that when doing balancing based on this statistic you balance around different skill levels for different classes. More specifically, the easier a spec is to do well with for a bad player, the lower the skill level that it gets balanced around is. Meanwhile, this kind of balancing lets a really good player gets away with being almost godmode with an overpowered spec; the contribution his success adds to the spec's average performance (which is what is balanced around, remember) gets thinned out by all the bad fotm rerolls. An underperforming spec instead loses these players who failed to make it work, and balancing gets done around the average that is based mostly off of those who managed to achieve some semblance of success with it.

I shudder to think how you consider Hatred to be performing in pvp if this is the main metric you go by, because - while it is obvious to pretty much anybody who plays pvp that they are overperforming (by a significant margin) in all forms of pvp - there are a whole lot of fotm rerolls that drag the average performance of the spec way down.

That said,

While we plan to adjust Marauders/Sentinels in future updates, we do not expect to see any Marauder/Sentinel Disciplines receiving significant damage output increases. Each of the Disciplines is presently performing at our desired DPS markers, and we plan to focus on Utility in the future. Specifically, mobility and self-healing improvements are currently being tested.

this is spot on. I think many commenting in this thread have just got hung up on the bad parts of the OP. Sentinels aren't lacking raw damage. They often have trouble actually achieving the damage they have because they do lack mobility. There are no issues with the class' burst defense; they have good focus breakers, a proper moderate duration dcd that people most of the time won't try to get through (and if they do try, it does its job nicely), and another percentage based dcd on a relatively short cd. All of these scale with incoming damage, which is what makes the class' dcds good for dealing with burst. What makes sents seem squishy - particularly when there are no healers around (such as 4v4 dps yolo) - is that they have bad sustained defense. They cave under sustained pressure, which is very common in this meta. Self-healing is the most effective way so buff sustained defense.

TL;DR: The part about the metric used for pvp balance is troubling (and is probably the most important part to take away from this, since it affects pretty much all pvp balancing being done in the entire game), but not everything in the OP is nonsense.

Edited by diadox

Hey folks,

I know that some of you have been waiting for a status update on Maras/Sents, especially for PvP. Here is some info from the Combat team.

Snip

-The SWTOR Combat Team

Eric, you're supposed to be the lead developer. Attending to the concerns of the player base does not mean pandering to each and every whim, but sifting through and understanding the issues. As lead, you can be forgiven for being removed from the play and nuances players experience with the classes. You have a game to run. What should not happen, though, is allowing the "Combat Team" to casually dismiss our concerns based on data, especially after an outcry this vociferous.

Data never bears out the experience that generates it. IOW, cold hard math always misses because it is a limited snapshot of what is actually going on. And of course, there are always swathes of data and conditions that are never considered. It's like Cipher looking at the matrix and claiming to see "...blonde, brunette, read head." The Combat Team cannot expect us to accept that a perfunctory analysis of data produces evidence enough to balance classes well.

Please exercise due diligence and stop merely looking at the matrix--I mean metrics. :)

Eric, you're supposed to be the lead developer.

He is a community manager, see bellow his signature :

Eric Musco | Community Manager

that means he is here to manage the swtor community (with more or less success).

Fact is, even if the " metric " (curse this shi*) say we are fine, you'r only saying a small piece of sent/mara current status, not the one people are felling, and as many people said, percentage can be interpreted by many ways andwe see every days on the live servers does not match what you said.

So please don't evert tel us percentage out of context, beacause i can guarante you this will end in only on way : ton and ton of post of people who are fed up whit this lame communication and this bul****, as it is actulay (just look at all those post in a few hours )

i belive everything witch can be told has already been, waiting for you to take action is consequence ( i fear to wait many month for this....)

Edited by KaellSolaris

My 3 Step Solution to fixing Class balance:

Step 1: Fire everyone

Step 2: Tell EA to shove it, and sell this game to Blizzard

Step 3: Better and more balancing/fixes being done in one month with them in charge then you guys have done in 3 years.

Game/Classes Fixed. :rak_03:

Honestly, I don't like complaining like crazy, but this Dev post is probably the most outright retarded response to our Community Ive ever seen. WE ARE NOT FINE. When you have thousands upon thousands of posts about how we are not fine and how to actually fix this class to make us worthwhile to play from experienced players, and you flat out disregard them, then there is SOMETHING VERY WRONG. Im at a loss for words with this response, and here I was waiting patiently for our supposed "Marauder/Sentinel Goodies" you promised and you just straight up spat in our faces.... again... Bioware, you need to understand that your proposed ideals and philosophies about this game are wrong, and will continue to be wrong until you change your mindset, because if you keep this up, you will lose so much support from communities. HELL you're losing the Mara/Sent community support now more then ever and its no ones fault but your own, and to further prove that everyone in our community knows that you don't give a damn about us, is that you have not and probably are not even going to respond to anything in this thread, and SOMEONE EVEN PROVED THAT YOUR DATA IS FALSE!!! So yea, continuing doing what you are doing, because you've just pissed off an entire class community. :rak_03:

--Atrixx @ The Ebon Hawk--

--Marauder Main--

--Marauder Playtime: 175 days 6 hours--

P.S. Sorry for any grammar errors

I like that the devs are using stats to make decisions and aren't relying on trolls or politicians to shape game balance decisions. When the game first came out watchman sentinels were probably one of the strongest ACs but the posts on these boards were all about how bad they were (from people that couldn't figure out how to make it work). So general sentiments from here can and have been wrong before, especially about this AC. But it's too bad we can't see what numbers BW is talking about.

From what we can see, and we do have some stats available to us, I'm not sure where the game deciding numbers mentioned in the original post are coming from. Looking on the season 4 boards mara/sents are nowhere near 50% wins unless the rating system is completely broken. And there aren't any sent/maras doing well with any spec. The top 100 and 1000 tables from another post above highlight that.

Looking at everyone on the solo board:

Avg Rating	Wins 	Count	AC
1229.6946	39918	2348	Powertech/Vanguard
1174.2148	76849	4138	Assassin/Shadow
1165.7068	60417	4574	Sage/Sorcerer
1156.3120	11611	1032	Gunslinger/Sniper
1148.5714	22718	2289	Operative/Scoundrel
1144.2673	14152	1833	Commando/Mercenary
1136.4912	41664	3198	Guardian/Juggernaut
1121.3158	14262	1580	Marauder/Sentinel

Ok that's looking at just about everyone. Maybe there's lots of mara trolls in there bring the good maras average down? Let's try looking at everyone that's put enough time and effort into getting wins. Everyone in the bellow table has at least 25:

Avg Rating	Wins 	Count	AC
1454.2483	30777	451	Powertech/Vanguard
1335.5363	60010	867	Assassin/Shadow
1321.6977	44686	655	Sage/Sorcerer
1294.2342	8561	111	Gunslinger/Sniper
1288.1308	15381	237	Operative/Scoundrel
1261.1111	9138	144	Commando/Mercenary
1179.7983	29538	471	Guardian/Juggernaut
1132.4512	9603	164	Marauder/Sentinel

It seems clear to me that the AC is being completely outperformed by -everyone-. Amongst those with the highest number of wins the average rating (partially a win/loss ratio) stays flat and lower than 50% while that of every other AC goes up. I've looked at these numbers and can be good at playing devil's advocate but I can't see any way to spin mara/sent performance in a good way.

Can anyone explain where the disconnect is between what we are seeing and what the original post is referencing?

Edited by Savej

My 3 Step Solution to fixing Class balance:

Step 1: Fire everyone

Step 2: Tell EA to shove it, and sell this game to Blizzard

Step 3: Better and more balancing/fixes being done in one month with them in charge then you guys have done in 3 years.

Game/Classes Fixed. :rak_03:

YOU DAMN FOOL !

haven't you realised that blizzard used the " FOTM " all the time ? that was made to force customer to reroll again and again, the situation will be even worst !

He is a community manager, see bellow his signature :

Eric Musco | Community Manager

that means he is here to manage the swtor community (with more or less success).

Fact is, even if the " metric " (curse this shi*) say we are fine, you'r only saying a small piece of sent/mara current status, not the one people are felling, and as many people said, percentage can be interpreted by many ways andwe see every days on the live servers does not match what you said.

So please don't evert tel us percentage out of context, beacause i can guarante you this will end in only on way : ton and ton of post of people who are fed up whit this lame communication and this bul****, as it is actulay (just look at all those post in a few hours )

i belive everything witch can be told has already been, waiting for you to take action is consequence ( i fear to wait many month for this....)

As community manager, does his role serve as liaison between us and the "Combat Team"? If so, he needs to sort out whatever the disconnect is, not make us understand that the Combat Team is correct. Or is he merely a messenger?