The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Go Big, Go Small, Go Nowhere

TaitWatson

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather see mounts where the mount rides you. Or perhaps your companion gets on your shoulders and you carry them around.

That could be fun with Vette but some of the others like that Robot comp the trooper gets. :( nooooo thank you!! ;)

details we need details.

(...)

If I use stationary mount on a steep incline and use mount while moving, will I break the universe?

Only if you first make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened and then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Ontopic: Great article. Excellent pitching of his new startup. Dat one stationary mount. I must haz it! :D

First of all, I love that big goofy :D face that Kai is making in the thumbnail.

Secondly:

That’s right, these new vehicles will move at a whopping 0% movement speed. You heard me right, zero. It’s like I always said, why go everywhere, when you can go nowhere?

I died xD

Maybe you should invest in Kai Zykken's Melee Class Trebuchet.

Whoa whoa whoa... who gave you the authorization to use Trebuchet? Those things are OP as hell. I happened to be scrolling the Dev Tracker today and my eyes landed on this word.

As a Freespace Pilot, I urge you not to use those damn missiles. Those are OP. You will break SWTOR. Listen to me Tait. It's a TRAP!

Aha! I found what I was looking for.

is what happens when you use a Trebuchet.

Just picture SWTOR at the middle instead of the three ships.

Edited by Camelpockets

Whoa whoa whoa... who gave you the authorization to use Trebuchet? Those things are OP as hell. I happened to be scrolling the Dev Tracker today and my eyes landed on this word.

As a Freespace Pilot, I urge you not to use those damn missiles. Those are OP. You will break SWTOR. Listen to me Tait. It's a TRAP!

OMG another Freespace pilot? :o I'm happy, Freespace is awesome.

Also yes..those things be OP.

OMG another Freespace pilot? :o I'm happy, Freespace is awesome.

Also yes..those things be OP.

Wait.... Holy ****. There is another of my kind????!!!

Please tell me you have played the Blue Planet campaign. The story is... such wow.

Edited by Camelpockets

think you are confusing what a trebuchet actually is.. Tebutchet aka those things flinging rocks at battle of minas tirith in LOTR. not sure where this missile idea comes from.

Nah, there's a missile called the GTM Trebuchet in the space sim Freespace 2. It's ridiculous.

Only true sci-fi nerds like us would understand.

It's pretty much a missile that has twice the firing distance of a normal one, twice the speed and turning rate, and like 80000000X more damage than anything in the game but beams.

On insane (Hardest difficulty) if you are hit by one of those, well... unfortunately there aren't checkpoints. Most of the time.

Only true sci-fi nerds like us would understand.

It's pretty much a missile that has twice the firing distance of a normal one, twice the speed and turning rate, and like 80000000X more damage than anything in the game but beams.

On insane (Hardest difficulty) if you are hit by one of those, well... unfortunately there aren't checkpoints. Most of the time.

Beams! Beams everywhere!