The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Go Big, Go Small, Go Nowhere

TaitWatson

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously...I just didn't realize it was going to be available.

I'm curious though, will being hit with debris from the Kai Zykken Trebuchet bypass Resolve? I'm just picturing it being slightly OP in PvP, Huttball in particular, it has the power to knock a player all the way back to Fleet...

If we lauch the person w/ the Huttball from the Trebuchet & they splatter against the back wall of the Endzone, does the goal still count or will the ball reset to the mid way point?

Edited by Dak_fireraker

If we lauch the person w/ the Huttball from the Trebuchet & they splatter against the back wall of the Endzone, does the goal still count or will the ball reset to the mid way point?

B/c I can't see why Kai cant double-dip profits & sell the Trebuchet as BOTH an Anti-Megamount weapon; a mount & or a Quick Travel Transport?

GREAT question! I imagine a lot will depend on the persons ability to control the ball while being smashed flat against the endzone wall...perhaps we should suggest a rule requiring a "PvP move" to show control?!

Well hey! Kai Zykken here—everyone’s heard of my incredible adventures, of course, but did you know that there’s even more to me than being really great at everything?

Read More

Aww, I was hoping you'd make a post explaining how much you care about PvP.

Now that would be a true April Fool's joke :D

I don't know guys...that log mount looks way too OP. And logs are so common, they won't even be rare or unique! Everyone will have a log! It's not fair to those of us who waited 3 years to finally get this log mount. Sheesh. Slap in the face I say. Edited by CloudCastle

I don't know guys...that log mount looks way too OP. And logs are so common, they won't even be rare or unique! Everyone will have a log! It's not fair to those of us who waited 3 years to finally get this log mount. Sheesh. Slap in the face I say.

Just lets everyone else feel like they are trooper and have stubby trooper legs :)