April Fools Prank

Celwinn

they will talk about how strong tor is and how the player base is growing and how they are looking forward to this year.

we already know tor is going under, the player base is leaving and shutdown by the end of the year

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will talk about how strong tor is and how the player base is growing and how they are looking forward to this year.

we already know tor is going under, the player base is leaving and shutdown by the end of the year

One year from now, you'll say the exact same thing, only to have your paltry expectations shattered.

Sustenance, little moth, sustenance.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

If not already mentioned: a developer blog about how the game-changing bugs and poor coding introduced in 3.0 will be fixed and patched up in 3.2, which includes a brand new area that isn't a leftover from when BW actually wanted to make a good game rather than a good cartel pack.

Ooh, I like this one too.

Bioware will do absolutely NOTHING for April Fool's.

Is it not obvious yet to everyone that isn't a Bioware/SWTOR White Knight that they are taking less and less of an interest in player interaction? Hell look at that god awful thread where some stooge complains about the queues then wishes Bioware devs get colon cancer. Still not deleted. We have a forum that Bioware no longer cares about which says much. The cantina tours are a total waste of time as well.

But I digress. Bioware's April Fool's prank will be nothing.

Wait and see. :cool:

Bioware will do absolutely NOTHING for April Fool's.

Is it not obvious yet to everyone that isn't a Bioware/SWTOR White Knight that they are taking less and less of an interest in player interaction? Hell look at that god awful thread where some stooge complains about the queues then wishes Bioware devs get colon cancer. Still not deleted. We have a forum that Bioware no longer cares about which says much. The cantina tours are a total waste of time as well.

But I digress. Bioware's April Fool's prank will be nothing.

Wait and see. :cool:

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ;)

I can not for the life of me ever understand why people like you take the time to read and post of forums for a game that you seem to think is "dying"

"We" don't know what you state "we" know...and presuming as such makes you look foolish