April Fools Prank

Celwinn

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever it is...

1) Some people will stupidly fall for it.

2) Some people will whine that they should be fixing the game instead of wasting time on April Fools pranks.

3) Some people will be disappointed that is isn't real.

I'n honor of the shcneagians of bugs exploits and other trivial matters April 1st should go down like this I their webpage;

April 1st Update:

1) Offer 198 chest pieces to all and accepting will get you banned

2) Removal of classes save Sins and you can only play Hatred.

3) Pub Side not allowed to Queue for PvP for their own safety

4) Another slot machine that turns into a Chicken 5 days from using it.

5) Nightmare BT with super long dialogue to kill you with boredom (Pressing space bar in cutscenes causes an automatic wipe.

6) New class missions that infinitely loop for infinite playability.

7) Coritanni bugs out half the time and can be replaced with any boss but most likely Kephess.

8) BW spams fleet chat with its own credit selling

Hehe.

Trying to remember the last couple of April Fools Day pranks.

I know there was the Sarlacc Enforcer, The Shyriiwook Article (Which contained both false and real information) and the Ship Droid's mini game. That's all I can remember though.

Edited by Celwinn

Nightmare BT with super long dialogue to kill you with boredom (Pressing space bar in cutscenes causes an automatic wipe.

Better if it caused the FP to restart.

Like I said before, it'll be a Sarlacc Pit Stronghold! :eek:

:D

Call it hotel california. You can enter, but you can never leave.

Edited by Brucesim

Do something to actually fix the game for 1 day, and then break it again on the 2nd.

They already did that with Kallig's Countenance. They fixed it so you could wear the hood over the mask, then broke it again.

Edited by WorldSmasher

I personally grew out of these boring and childish things, it just gives people a reason to be idiots without being considered idiots.

Some are so well made that even speciaölists on their field fall prey to them. Seen in an IT magazine - it was really well made and very hard to see where truth began and where joke ended ... Good ones are also rather subtle ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Whatever it is...

1) Some people will stupidly fall for it.

2) Some people will whine that they should be fixing the game instead of wasting time on April Fools pranks.

3) Some people will be disappointed that is isn't real.

4) Some people just won't notice

And you are so correct!

If not already mentioned: a developer blog about how the game-changing bugs and poor coding introduced in 3.0 will be fixed and patched up in 3.2, which includes a brand new area that isn't a leftover from when BW actually wanted to make a good game rather than a good cartel pack.

Hehe.

Trying to remember the last couple of April Fools Day pranks.

I know there was the Sarlacc Enforcer, The Shyriiwook Article (Which contained both false and real information) and the Ship Droid's mini game. That's all I can remember though.

I believe there was also a hutt mount, a dancing game, and an asteroid ship for GSF.