Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

That's where you're caught up. Dar'yaim gave them orders. They don't care how many people die as long as the mission succeeds. In the end, as long as the HQ is burning and disabled the mission is a success.

Haven't we discussed this? You know why all this is happening, does it seem like Dar'yaim would care about casualties?

Remember the change in their orders...

And to even get that far they had to go through a LOT of enemies. :rolleyes:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to even get that far they had to go through a LOT of enemies. :rolleyes:

You can (of course you probably would have anyway) add to the casualty list that I anticipated in order to compensate for the additional complication. The MW is dedicated to eliminating the HQ and Imperial leadership on the ground. They won't take chances and will bring as much firepower as they can. Dar'yaim has also proclaimed himself Mandalore btw. (in case that bit slipped past anyone) so they have another level of dedication going into this...

Kyr is willing to die (courtesy of his 1st innate) to kill the Imperials, something that should also be noted.

You can (of course you probably would have anyway) add to the casualty list that I anticipated in order to compensate for the additional complication. The MW is dedicated to eliminating the HQ and Imperial leadership on the ground. They won't take chances and will bring as much firepower as they can. Dar'yaim has also proclaimed himself Mandalore btw. (in case that bit slipped past anyone) so they have another level of dedication going into this...

Kyr is willing to die (courtesy of his 1st innate) to kill the Imperials, something that should also be noted.

I had already factored that into the calculations. Do recall that within the HQ there are 10 Dark Trooper Phase II's... They kinda took a huge chunk of the assault force to bypass.

I had already factored that into the calculations. Do recall that within the HQ there are 10 Dark Trooper Phase II's... They kinda took a huge chunk of the assault force to bypass.

Good point.

Any other points that need addressing? I'm seriously just eager to get on with this all.

Perhaps the evac procedure?

- Survivors will disperse in small groups in different directions

- CK-6 swoops available to get them out of the city quickly (in case of orbital bombardments

- Travel deep into the wilderness, then circle back to avoid leading enemy to rally point

- Rally point at the caves (which the evac ship would know thanks to having dropped troops there earlier)

- Some civilians loyal to the MW are permitted to be evac-ed as well.

Don't wait long for survivors. Anyone who can't make it there by the time the Evac ship lands will be written off.

No...it can't be. :eek:

TBH, I expected this sort of reaction from a lot more people. But then... Well, who else is insane enough for this job? :rolleyes: Heck, I wasn't going to have him enter the game until much, MUCH later, but circumstances and all that, you know?

Only One inSane Enough

All too few people admired the beauty of the twilight, where the sun is not yet set, or risen in this case, and the darkness of night is not yet banished. Neither fully dark, nor fully light yet, as is changed by the ever moving sun, the illumination of secrets and betrayals. His robes were tattered and his walking stick half supporting him these days, albeit most who looked upon him would only see a strange hermit. In his youth that was wrong, yet was it now? Out here in the outer rim, living in seclusion away from the idiocy of the galaxy at large... Yes, now that he thought on it, he was indeed a hermit these days, with only a few knowing how to even contact him, let alone locate him.

In his earlier years he was a man of vigor, with a purpose! Oh how he had delved into the secrets of the force, and of the mind. Then his mind had been split asunder... For many years to come he had been more than himself, while at the same time, less than himself, if that made any sense... It seemed all too often these days that he would ponder such round about questions and never come up with a defined, and singular, answer. But then, who was to say that there was always a singular answer? In many cases, it simply was not the case.

But his mind was wandering. The sun had finally risen.

It was then that his holo communicator blinked, the red glow emanating from his wrist seemed so gentle, serene, despite the meanings usually associated with the color. It blinked again before he answered.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

As he descended the shuttle's ramp onto the planet of Voss, despite being blind to the physical world, he marveled at the beauty of it all. It wasn't until the Voss in front of him repeated the question that he had even noticed that someone was trying to talk with him.

"Yes, before I can cleanse these 'Nightmare Lands', I must speak with the leaders of the factions."

With that, the Miraluka strode past the Voss with his walking stick clicking across the stone walk way as he made his way towards the edge of Voss-ka. Once he arrived, he merely leaned against his staff, and continued to observe the world around him, and how so much pain and sorrow had been suffered upon such a beautiful and serene appearing planet. It was... a shame...

The hermit frowned deeply as the sun began setting.

Oh my god, is this...Who I think it is?

Meeting With Destiny

The Hanger Bay designated as number 4, awaited the two parties arrival. If Adrian did not show today, the Terrorists threatened hundreds of thousands of deaths, and no warning shots this time as they did with the seismic charges.

The time was at hand, would Adrian meet them in person?

Meeting With Destiny

The Hanger Bay designated as number 4, awaited the two parties arrival. If Adrian did not show today, the Terrorists threatened hundreds of thousands of deaths, and no warning shots this time as they did with the seismic charges.

The time was at hand, would Adrian meet them in person?

Adrian not willing to risk the lives of the people of Gall head to hanger Bay 4.

Adrian not willing to risk the lives of the people of Gall head to hanger Bay 4.

*Inside the Hanger stood a man, not a hologram, a flesh and blood man. His back was turned to Adrian and he kept shifting his head as he stood by the force field that on the other side, held only vacuum. He was obviously admiring the constellations and perhaps contemplating something.*

Edited by Silenceo

*Inside the Hanger stood a man, not a hologram, a flesh and blood man. His back was turned to Adrian and he kept shifting his head as he stood by the force field that on the other side, held only vacuum. He was obviously admiring the constellations and perhaps contemplating something.*

Adrian looks at the man.He wasn't a particularly tall man or even a strong man he was a average.With a few defining features but nothing extraordinary.Adrian took a breath.'Hello my name is Adrian you wanted to meet me Well here I am.

Adrian looked at his men he could saw the hatred in his eyes.They knew this was the man that caused so many countless deaths.Adrian looked at Miles.

Miles"Stand down Allow the commander to handle this I feel the same way as you all but today is not the time for revenge.

Adrian looks at the man.He wasn't a particularly tall man or even a strong man he was a average.With a few defining features but nothing extraordinary.Adrian took a breath.'Hello my name is Adrian you wanted to meet me Well here I am.

Adrian looked at his men he could saw the hatred in his eyes.They knew this was the man that caused so many countless deaths.Adrian looked at Miles.

Miles"Stand down Allow the commander to handle this I feel the same way as you all but today is not the time for revenge.

Stranger: "You have no idea what you have done Adrian. The deaths you have caused, the hypocrisy of your endeavors. Tell me, 'sir' how many lives have I actually taken? No civilians have died from my efforts. Yet yours? They have started dying since the day you arrived. You may have the others fooled, but not I! You haven't reformed. Merely dawned a new mask."

*The man slowly drew a knife from a sheath on his hip, fully aware of the blasters in the others hands. Once drawn, he tossed it to Adrians feet*

Stranger: "If you really deem yourself better than the criminals you proclaim to fight against, then in your eyes I am merely a mass murderer. Then skip the jury, end it. If you however, have come to grips with your demons..."

*The man held out his right hand*

Stranger: "Then allow me to help you."

*He smirked*

Stranger: "Revenge or redemption, for both you and I, shall be the same. What is your choice, Mr. Farewell?"

Edited by Silenceo

Stranger: "You have no idea what you have done Adrian. The deaths you have caused, the hypocrisy of your endeavors. Tell me, 'sir' how many lives have I actually taken? No civilians have died from my efforts. Yet yours? They have started dying since the day you arrived. You may have the others fooled, but not I! You haven't reformed. Merely dawned a new mask."

*The man slowly drew a knife from a sheath on his hip, fully aware of the blasters in the others hands. Once drawn, he tossed it to Adrians feet*

Stranger: "If you really deem yourself better than the criminals you proclaim to fight against, then in your eyes I am merely a mass murderer. Then skip the jury, end it. If you however, have come to grips with your demons..."

*The man held out his right hand*

Stranger: "Then allow me to help you."

*He smirked*

Stranger: "Revenge or redemption, for both you and I, shall be the same. What is your choice, Mr. Farewell?"

OC:Sorry Sil I know you wanted this finished yesterday but I had to think about this and wanted to make the right decision.

IC:Adrian picks up the Knife.Its a standarded issue Imperial knife.Its nothing special but you can learn a lot about a man based on their knife.This isn't the time for that Adrian tossed the Knife to the other side of the room.

You ask for Redemption without even telling me your name or why I should out of Nowhere trust you.After you destroyed Public and private Property.While I commend the want of Redemption I applaud it even but I most know what will stop you from stabbing me and the people of Gall in the back?The first chance you get.Redemption is something we both wants am willing to give you this if you are willing to work with me and the people of Gall the right way.Not through the use of coercion and threats.

Edited by Jarons

OC:Sorry Sil I know you wanted this finished yesterday but I had to think about this and wanted to make the right decision.

IC:Adrian picks up the Knife.Its a standarded issue Imperial knife.Its nothing special but you can learn a lot about a man based on their knife.This isn't the time for that Adrian tossed the Knife to the other side of the room.

You ask for Redemption without even telling me your name or why I should out of Nowhere trust you.After you destroyed Public and private Property.While I commend the want of Redemption I applaud it even but I most know what will stop you from stabbing me and the people of Gall in the back?The first chance you get.Redemption is something we both wants am willing to give you this if you are willing to work with me and the people of Gall the right way.Not through the use of coercion and threats.

Stranger: *Sigh* "You seem to have misunderstood Adrian. You see, I am already a dead man. No amount of reform will help, but mutual redemption was both of our last hope."

*He paused*

Stranger: "In times of hardship, rulers at times, developed a secondary method of ruling. The leader would rule in plain sight, and do what they normally do, while they had also appointed another, to keep the underworld in check using... less savory... methods."

*He looked off to the side, as if he was ashamed*

Stranger: "In truth, you and I are not so different Adrian. We both want the same thing, only our methods differ. If you must call me anything, call me 'Einlösen Fehler' for that is what I am."

*He smirked*

Fehler: "All of the property damaged, belonged to criminal organizations and corrupt politicians who work for the underworld."

Edited by Silenceo

Stranger: *Sigh* "You seem to have misunderstood Adrian. You see, I am already a dead man. No amount of reform will help, but mutual redemption was both of our last hope."

*He paused*

Stranger: "In times of hardship, rulers at times, developed a secondary method of ruling. The leader would rule in plain sight, and do what they normally do, while they had also appointed another, to keep the underworld in check using... less savory... methods."

*He looked off to the side, as if he was ashamed*

Stranger: "In truth, you and I are not so different Adrian. We both want the same thing, only our methods differ. If you must call me anything, call me 'Einlösen Fehler' for that is what I am."

*He smirked*

Fehler: "All of the property damaged, belonged to criminal organizations and corrupt politicians who work for the underworld."

OK to make this quick this going to be a IC response. Adrian agrees to allow him to become his knife in the Shadow and help him deal with the black Suns and the other Shadow influences in the Galaxy. Hopefully Adrian can help him find Redemption.

First he needs shis help with finding the mission Imperial sympathizers

Edited by Jarons

OK to make this quick this going to be a IC response. Adrian agrees to allow him to become his knife in the Shadow and help him deal with the black Suns and the other Shadow influences in the Galaxy. Hopefully Adrian can help him find Redemption.

First he needs shis help with finding the mission Imperial sympathizers

Fehler: "Then let us seal it with a humble hand shake."

*He offers to shake Adrian's hand again, a smile on his face.*