Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok... hey Sil do you mind PMing me what ever it was the results for week 33 were. It will help me remember where I am going this week.....

Did you have something specific in mind? Because I no longer have PM's THAT old. :rolleyes: Though, there are links to the events and new weeks in the OP. Though, I don't believe there was much beyond the jobs you were assigned that happened for you during week 33.

Did you have something specific in mind? Because I no longer have PM's THAT old. :rolleyes: Though, there are links to the events and new weeks in the OP. Though, I don't believe there was much beyond the jobs you were assigned that happened for you during week 33.

The picture you sent me wont load. its just a spinning bar over and over again saying "waiting" I think its broken :p.

The picture you sent me wont load. its just a spinning bar over and over again saying "waiting" I think its broken :p.

No, that was the picture. :jawa_evil::d_evil: /evilplansuccessmakingyouthinkitwasbrokeninsertevillaughhere

Edited by Silenceo

News Bulletin

Rob: "Goooooood Evenning Galaxy! I am your host, Rob Blackhole, and this is my co-host Diana Nebula."

Diana: "Thanks Rob."

Rob: "Don't mention it Diana. Now, onto our story of the evening."

*View changes to that of a GE fleet engaging a Republic and Old Republic combined fleet. The Executor is prominently displayed and the planet bellow is recognizable as Fondor.*

Diana: "As it turns out, the Republic's have finally begun a push against the Galactic Empire, and though I hope they are able to liberate those imprisoned on Fondor."

Rob: "Yes, quite tragic indeed Diana. We even have an announcement from the Republic, a statement from Jedi General Mace Windu, the Jedi responsible for spearheading the defense of the Republics borders and ensuring it did not fall. And I qu-"

*The Host froze, eyes staring blankly forward, drool starting to drip from his open mouth. Diana tapped his shoulder to see if he was alright, which caused him to fall off his chair and out of view.*

Diana: "Get me a medpac, he isn't breathing!"

*View switches to the 'technical difficulties' place holder*

Edited by Silenceo

As usual galaxy is turning into a hell in a hand basket, and the only thought Saltik's crew just had was.... "how do we make money off of this?" and i am so glad that I can think of that answer quickly enough.... :D

Oh, I am sure you all will not like this next ark...

The next

for the galaxy is action packed, filled with destruction, redemption, surprises, and of course, all hell braking loose. :d_cool: Edited by Silenceo

You should actually step more carefully than the others tbh Tune. In fact, I would say you have the
to fear... And fear...

You know careful is the only way I do step.... but it would figure... make enough allies and ONE of your allies isgoing to be pissed at the other one.... :rolleyes: people just cant get along.....

So that little surprise I had for the Imperials is none other than Kyr Eccen of Clan Awaud, Agent of the Werda GDC™'s Security Division.

Name: Kyr Eccen (of clan Awaud)

Profession: Ex-Agent of the Security Division

Species: Echani

Clothing: inconspicuous

Armor: Black Katarn-class commando armor hidden beneath clothes

Items: Blackscale "Hall Sweeper" carbine w/extra mag / stun grenades

Physical traits: Very average

Skin: white, close to human

Complexion: fair

Hair: Black (dye)

Eyes: blue

Build: Fit, in peak physical condition, toned

Height: 5'11

Weight: 180 lbs.

Psychological profile:

Spoiler

An agent of the Mando Werda, Kyr has been rigorously trained in both Mando Werda and other tactics for maintaining discipline, detecting lies, and spotting clues. He has proven to be the antithesis of Kiera, leading him to work in counter-intelligence.

He works constantly to defeat the efforts of the spies, saboteurs, and assassins that try to infiltrate the Mando Werda.

History

Spoiler

A victim of the treachery of the Death Watch, Kyr has built a passionate hate for traitors and spies. This hate led him to join the most secretive group of Mandalorians in the form of the Mando Werda as a counter-intelligence officer.

He is their most lethal and efficient asset in the fight against infiltrators.

Skill Tree: 175

Spoiler

Tier 1

- Intel: Rank 3, level 1

- Bribe: Rank 3, level 1

Tier 2

- Infiltration: Rank 3, level 1

Combat:

Tier 1

-Dirty Fighting: Rank 1, level 1

- Ingenuity: Rank 2, level 1

Tier 2

- Gadgets: Rank 2, level 1

Tier 3

- Piloting: Rank 1, level 2

Clean-Cut Justice: Similar to the Kel Dor of Dorin, this character's view of right and wrong are split into right and wrong, with no room in between. In combination with this, he believes in judgements being carried out immediately.

Untrusting Observation: While it is a useful skill for a spy, it is not uncommon for him to bug not only the locations that his opponents are likely to be, but those of his allies as well. Those who become aware of such tend to be set ill at ease, but it does have its merits.

Counter: His skills as an agent are good, but his skill at undoing an agent's work is even better. Well versed in the latest tricks of the trade, and a naturally observant eye he can detect the subtle hand of an enemy. His skill points in the Intel tree improve his ability to counter that skill in enemy spies and infiltrators though they don't help him in a hostile environment as much.

Pale Rider: Having come to the brink of death, being broken both physically and mentally, he has harnessed it into a strength all his own.

Unchained: Once imprisoned beyond hope, he found the strength of will to return from the edge of the abyss. He has used this inner strength to escape traps of all sorts, and is driven to never be caged again.

Madness: Having been pushed to the brink, he has gone past the point of sanity. Not only is he more frenzied in battle, he is less predictable as well. Despite this, it also allows him to counter and employ more unorthodox methods. When the mental strain becomes too much however, his judgement can become impaired.

An experienced master of Counter-intelligence operations, he is an excellent leader for the remaining agents on the planet's surface.

And about Shiver's assassination ability,

-Shiver is a BLX series Labor droid, utterly unassuming and something you'd see a lot of on the streets of Naos III

- However, his upgraded frame is made of Beskar

- E-11s Sniper Rifle

- FEX-M3 nerve gas grenades

- 95 years old, with the experience to match

- Also, despite the Inquisitor's sense he is a droid so only pre-cog will help. Problem is, that might save him from the blaster shot but not the nerve gas...

- Also, Kyr and the SD are acting (unintentionally) as decoys. There is no way for the Inquisitor to pick up on their emotions as they won't know when or even if Shiver will strike.

Now for Kyr,

- Stun Grenades

- Katarn-class commando armor (can stop a laser cannon blast)

- He's not particularly imposing, but he has experience and leadership.

- His skill in Gadgets equips him to use the stun grenades better

- His Rank 3 in Intel, Bribery, and Infiltration plus his 3rd innate puts him and the SD agents under him on at the least on a level playing field to the Imps, if not above them in skill.

The idea is that Kyr and his SD are making noise, amping up their campaign to provoke the populace into revolt against the Imperials. They want to force the Carnifex to come after them, and to do so quickly, as it'll be sloppier than they'd like. Since the SD has home court advantage, they can establish traps, ambushes, and misdirection as the Imps try to hunt them. Make no mistake, the Imps are hardly the ones on the offensive here. They're trying to maintain control of the populace, and the SD is their biggest obstacle. Since they'll have to be tracking down the SD agents, then the SD runs the show since they can lure them in by attempting risky ops that force the Carnifex to either walk headlong into a trap, or forgo the trap and let them get away with it.

Meanwhile Shiver is tracking the Carnifex's operatives, sniping them, and moving on till the SD can draw out the Inquisitor. Then he will begin his hunt.

I will post this in the main thread as well.

Edited by StarSquirrel

*Goes off and stocks up on*

"That's Bull**** - Shields"

*Hums while considering the trololol version or the regenerative armor and normal shielding... Decides to get trololo with regenerative.*

*Sets in motion the events that will cause...

... *

And about Shiver's assassination ability,

-Shiver is a BLX series Labor droid, utterly unassuming and something you'd see a lot of on the streets of Naos III

- However, his upgraded frame is made of Beskar

- E-11s Sniper Rifle

- FEX-M3 nerve gas grenades

- 95 years old, with the experience to match

- Also, despite the Inquisitor's sense he is a droid so only pre-cog will help. Problem is, that might save him from the blaster shot but not the nerve gas...

- Also, Kyr and the SD are acting (unintentionally) as decoys. There is no way for the Inquisitor to pick up on their emotions as they won't know when or even if Shiver will strike.

Now for Kyr,

- Stun Grenades

- Katarn-class commando armor (can stop a laser cannon blast)

- He's not particularly imposing, but he has experience and leadership.

- His skill in Gadgets equips him to use the stun grenades better

- His Rank 3 in Intel, Bribery, and Infiltration plus his 3rd innate puts him and the SD agents under him on at the least on a level playing field to the Imps, if not above them in skill.

Figured I might as well remind people of some variables:

- Servus wears a helmet/mask at all times that filters the air

- His focus of powers is among Senses, Pre-cog, and subtly

- He was among the top IA that the GE possessed before being chosen for the "Ragnos Initiative"

- Umbra Carnifex were also experienced IA before becoming what they are

- It is unlikely that anyone other than combatants would be on the streets *Not that Servus is sane enough to travel that way, crazy sod, in essence he moves about like Batman...*

- While only an Apprentice Inquisitor, Servus is highly skilled in all aspects of covert nature

- Neither Servus or the Carnifex are incompetent in their work, and while that does not mean the MW tactics will not work, the possibilities of traps working successfully are low since they are similar to Servus in their use of the force, albeit to a much lesser degree)

- Servus killed 10 Jedi at this time during his time under Krovna's Command, he will not go down easily

-- The Carnifex have killed one each as well (Albeit, they tended to fight dirty)

Except those that will be coming... Are not... Well...

THIS is their policy regarding people of Salty's position:

No Chances

My advise to you Tune, is lay low relatively soon. :o

Side Note: They don't much care for businessmen much more than they care for Pirates... :p Though, you will all see this in detail soon enough once I get this back on track. :mad:

Edited by Silenceo

Figured I might as well remind people of some variables:

- Servus wears a helmet/mask at all times that filters the air

- His focus of powers is among Senses, Pre-cog, and subtly

- He was among the top IA that the GE possessed before being chosen for the "Ragnos Initiative"

- Umbra Carnifex were also experienced IA before becoming what they are

- It is unlikely that anyone other than combatants would be on the streets *Not that Servus is sane enough to travel that way, crazy sod, in essence he moves about like Batman...*

- While only an Apprentice Inquisitor, Servus is highly skilled in all aspects of covert nature

- Neither Servus or the Carnifex are incompetent in their work, and while that does not mean the MW tactics will not work, the possibilities of traps working successfully are low since they are similar to Servus in their use of the force, albeit to a much lesser degree)

- Servus killed 10 Jedi at this time during his time under Krovna's Command, he will not go down easily

-- The Carnifex have killed one each as well (Albeit, they tended to fight dirty)

I'm sorry... but what?

This isn't a battlefield, its a pacification... I was under the impression the Imperial are trying to subjugate the world not kill everyone. If there is no one on the streets and no one at work or going to work then everything shuts down and people starve/freeze/die due to the harshness of where they live. Basically if the Imps shut everything down, then basically the population is instantly on my side and the Imperials are being slaughtered in the streets by angry citizens armed by Mandalorians... You might set a curfew, making night ops more difficult, but during the day the city might have fewer people, but it'll hardly be empty.

That said, note a few things

- Killed Jedi? Cute, but these are Mandalorians... not even close to the same thing. Jedi killing tricks won't help you against a Mandalorian. I appreciate the point, but it doesn't bear as much weight as you might think.

- Remember, the SD agents are the elites of the elites of a warrior culture. They have Cabure level training, stealth specialization, and excessive skill in their specific area of training. Don't underestimate them.

- I'm not expecting either side to really finish each other off this week, if the SD get an opportunity they'll make the most of it, but ultimately it comes down to drawing them out

"set a hundred fires, and kill the responders to one of them" - Shiver

- This will be their motto. Raise hell, but only enough to force them to respond. Then flee, and focus efforts on killing a few at a time. Gas traps, stun grenades, sniping, explosives, electrifying walls or panels etc...

- I think Sil also forgot I have the other types of agents I have. Like Analysts who (being listed as "heavy") carry a great deal of listening, decryption, signal, and communications equipment to track imperial comms and comm traffic

- or Slicers who can cause alarms and flee or activate security measures in buildings remotely etc...

I was giving a big-picture idea of the plan. For this week, there will be more than a few dead Carnifex agents and very few lost SD agents (thanks to Kyr's leadership and planning) and Shiver will get experience in preparation for dispatching the Inquisitor.

Except those that will be coming... Are not... Well...

THIS is their policy regarding people of Salty's position:

No Chances

My advise to you Tune, is lay low relatively soon. :o

Side Note: They don't much care for businessmen much more than they care for Pirates... :p Though, you will all see this in detail soon enough once I get this back on track. :mad:

Technically already am, think about where I am currently... but noted, I know a few spots my people can disappear... given a couple more weeks it should get easier, but noted....

Edit: kind of curious to see who I pissed off....

Edited by tunewalker