Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

There were billboards of the coming death, if you look back. Every single blasted time they demanded to meet on the station. Why? The FC has a fleet in orbit, so why not a secluded cavern? Why always the same hanger requested every time? What made it special? Who were they? The implications throughout the investigation...

Many hints were there, and while some were subtle at times, there was definitely opportunities abound that the FC could of discovered what would happen.

This station scene, was essentially a finale, one that could of been put off. While the terrorist did threaten lives, other than those chasing him, who exactly did he kill?

Though, I will ask you, Jarons, to not delete their data. I hate to see characters forgotten, and Adrian was a good one. A little surprised that no one has mentioned Miles though...

Remember... No body...

Sil am just going to say this am pissed.I had Agents their for 10 weeks searching and defending every inch of that place to make sure something like this would not happen. When Star stationed blow up I doubled my Agents their to 1,000 to make sure the same thing wouldn't happen to the Coalition. Not to mention Tune and Star Agents who where their as well helping me Agansit the terrorist.

Sil their was no opportunity you told me nothing or was their any hints that I saw. You said yourself you would tell me if a mugging happened on Gall.Sil you barely told me anything but that's mainly my Fault this won't happen again.My Agents will no longer be incompetent.

Also Miles was on the Station with Adrian he died as well so At this time the Coalition has no leader until the heads of the Coalition votes on a new leader.I'll keep both of their information. I have something up my sleeve this is not the end of Adrian I can promise you that :jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sil am just going to say this am pissed.I had Agents their for 10 weeks searching and defending every inch of that place to make sure something like this would not happen. When Star stationed blow up I doubled my Agents their to 1,000 to make sure the same thing wouldn't happen to the Coalition. Not to mention Tune and Star Agents who where their as well helping me Agansit the terrorist.

Sil their was no opportunity you told me nothing or was their any hints that I saw. You said yourself you would tell me if a mugging happened on Gall.Sil you barely told me anything but that's mainly my Fault this won't happen again.My Agents will no longer be incompetent.

Also Miles was on the Station with Adrian he died as well so At this time the Coalition has no leader until the heads of the Coalition votes on a new leader.I'll keep both of their information. I have something up my sleeve this is not the end of Adrian I can promise you that :jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

*Sigh* It would all make sense if you knew all of the variables... Alas, that can not be allowed at this time unless certain things happen.

That said, the mugging statement was complete sarcasm...

Edited by Silenceo

*Sigh* It would all make sense if you knew all of the variables... Alas, that can not be allowed at this time unless certain things happen.

That said, the mugging statement was complete sarcasm...

Sil its fine I'll make it work I will spend the rest of the week trying to make all of my Units and Agents more Competent and can actually do something.

The Acclamators Vindicator and Deliverance have arrived at Voss. The Deliverance will be stationed on Voss for an undefined period of time, along with the 3rd IRA Legion.

Both ships have landed outside of Voss-Ka and began construction of two military bases for the IRA/FC border troops. The IRA base also contains an embassy. This embassy will be the only place where both Voss and Gormak will be able to request a visa. Without a visa, noone will be allowed to cross the border.

For Karadron: I'll pay the three buildings listed above as well as at least 50% of the border. Need to check my economy for the exact details and I've got like no time the next two days.

Wait Sil that's unfair I have to rewrite my Agenda because the site went under maintenance right when I was sending mines so I need more time.

I am being fair - I gave you all an hour. This week is already on its 3rd day, when it is supposed to be only 2, and Agenda's are due on day 1. Agenda's, past the first one, should only take 5-20 minutes which should mostly be straight typing. The thinking about what to do next is a constant process nor are you blocked from observing your own assets.

I am going to start being stricter on starting after the 2nd day from now on, so please, everyone try to get their Agenda's in on day 1 of the week. I haven't given out the first day agenda reward for this week yet, but those who got last weeks can attest to it being good.

Edited by Silenceo

I am being fair - I gave you all an hour. This week is already on its 3rd day, when it is supposed to be only 2, and Agenda's are due on day 1. Agenda's, past the first one, should only take 5-20 minutes which should mostly be straight typing. The thinking about what to do next is a constant process nor are you blocked from observing your own assets.

I am going to start being stricter on starting after the 2nd day from now on, so please, everyone try to get their Agenda's in on day 1 of the week. I haven't given out the first day agenda reward for this week yet, but those who got last weeks can attest to it being good.

Alright its already almost done.I most apologize I will make sure the next is sent before the night is over.

Nearly done tidying up the loose ends of W36, so may want to hurry Jarons.

Heck, the W37 agenda will most likely end up being a copy/paste, with a few changes. Make it a double whammy! :d_grin:

Am sending it now Sil wait 2 minutes if you haven't gotten it yet.

*Week 37*

Results of Week 36:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Working on business practices.

The Galactic Inquisition: Met the Hermit.

Mando Werda: Planning.

The Farewell Coalition: Built a Memorial.

Rising Republic: Revival? Clear! *shock*

Ordo Kote: Met the Hermit.

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Met the Hermit.

Shadow Alignment: Scheduled for termination

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 40

The Galactic Inquisition: + 25

Mando Werda: + 30

The Farewell Coalition: + 20

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 25

Independent Republic Ambassadors: + 25

Shadow Alignment:

Edited by Silenceo

The construction has begun.

The resources for the first half of the fortified border around Voss-Ka have arrived.

The 3rd IRA Legion will be able to move into the new base next week, as will the Legion of the Farewell Coalition. Construction of the embassy has started as well. The Deliverance will remain on Voss.

All the conversations with the 'Hermit' are over, and at some point today I will post the results of this.

No it haven't I never got payed.Until I get Payed the hermit is locked up in his ship.

Edited by Jarons

No it haven't I never got payed.Until I get Payed the hermit is locked up in his ship.

He alright talked to them, and trying to lock him up? I HIGHLY advise against that... that said... pay him already people! :eek:

He alright talked to them, and trying to lock him up? I HIGHLY advise against that... that said... pay him already people! :eek:

He shouldn't have Sil he was to remain in the ship until I was payed. Also the NPC am about to send to you could take him or at least hold him off for a while.Also yes Pay me people business is business and the Coalition needs its money.

Side note:Sil I still need that information I asked for in my Agenda so I can send my Week 37 Agenda in on Day 1.

He shouldn't have Sil he was to remain in the ship until I was payed. Also the NPC am about to send to you could take him or at least hold him off for a while.Also yes Pay me people business is business and the Coalition needs its money.

Side note:Sil I still need that information I asked for in my Agenda so I can send my Week 37 Agenda in on Day 1.

Technically it is day 2.

One does not tell the 'Terror of the Night' to simply stay on the ship! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, which one is it? Because he does have a few more tricks than his last appearance which help avoid such things.

Technically it is day 2.

One does not tell the 'Terror of the Night' to simply stay on the ship! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, which one is it? Because he does have a few more tricks than his last appearance which help avoid such things.

Well you didn't post it until about 7 yesterday so I'll assumed we would count today as day 1.Also I couldn't turn in my Agenda because I was waiting on information from you.

If the terror of the night every wants to be let out again he will stay on the ship.

Like I said the Twins are next.

Hint

One is a former Gladiator

OOC Version:Payment will be delivered shortly. Some now and some upon completion of task. (AKA the GI is paying now and the OK will pay upon the completion of whatever our hermit friend is doing).

Now take my 900k and leave me alone.

IC:Transferring 900k from Inquisition funds to FC.

Well you didn't post it until about 7 yesterday so I'll assumed we would count today as day 1.Also I couldn't turn in my Agenda because I was waiting on information from you.

If the terror of the night every wants to be let out again he will stay on the ship.

Like I said the Twins are next.

Hint

One is a former Gladiator

If I recall, I posted Week 37 at around 2-3 PM PST which was nearly 24 hours ago.

You really can't stop him from wandering about, due to lack of proper equipment, as well as, well... You kind of want him to want to help. :o Forcing him to stay within a star ship... Just don't try it.

Hint

If you look at his SOTN stats, he already has this mastered, and he has done the whole seclusion thing which in part has helped him grow stronger in certain areas and skills.

---- Mind Control* (pre-reqs: Mastered Force Fear and Telepathy) Lvl 3 (25 points)

OOC Version:Payment will be delivered shortly. Some now and some upon completion of task. (AKA the GI is paying now and the OK will pay upon the completion of whatever our hermit friend is doing).

Now take my 900k and leave me alone.

IC:Transferring 900k from Inquisition funds to FC.

That's lovely.

IC:GI and OK our business has now been concluded he is your problem now.IF you need the Coalition assistance in the future you know how to contact us.Have a wonderful day.

Voss System - Mando Werda Fleet

Their entry didn't go undetected. But it is hard to hide a fleet as large as this, and he hardly wished to do so.

Dar'yaim was an impressive figure. His newly gold-trimmed armor and steady swagger exuded a sense of unbridled confidence as he marched into the war-room.

He took his station at the head of the tactical holoprojection table. He'd just returned for the holosuite he used for communications, and had requested from each of the officers in the other fleets that a meeting take place to discuss a common threat to the Mando Werda and each of their factions.

What they weren't told, is who the common enemy was.

"Commander, are you ready?"

A slight nod comes from the officer at the weapons panel.

With the calm, stern tone of a man with conviction, he gave the order.

"Fire"

And with it, the flash of a thousand guns pours out across the silent void. Turbolasers, missiles, torpedoes, and fighters dance across the black lighting up even the darkest corners of this mysterious planet's sky.

But what none knew, is this was merely a diversion. While the Mandalorian fleet held its distance at a point that its shields could survive most of the enemy's weapons and evade their gravity well projectors, the large capital ships had actually aimed for the surface. Now, nearly a hundred Nuclear and Diamond Boron missiles raced for the planet's surface. Some rigged to detonate mid-atmosphere and spread nuclear material even further on top of their already horrific damage across a vast area...

He imagined explosions rippling across the planet as a magnificent display, worthy of such an artist as himself. however he lacked the time to stay put and witness the display himself.

"Dar'yaim, Artisan of Destruction..." Then he did the unthinkable. He smirked, seemingly at nothing in particular

"I like the sound of that."

And with that he commanded an immediate return to hyperspace, and their next target. As he left, the faint laughter as he meandered down the hall set the whole bridge on edge...

Voss System - Mando Werda Fleet

Their entry didn't go undetected. But it is hard to hide a fleet as large as this, and he hardly wished to do so.

Dar'yaim was an impressive figure. His newly gold-trimmed armor and steady swagger exuded a sense of unbridled confidence as he marched into the war-room.

He took his station at the head of the tactical holoprojection table. He'd just returned for the holosuite he used for communications, and had requested from each of the officers in the other fleets that a meeting take place to discuss a common threat to the Mando Werda and each of their factions.

What they weren't told, is who the common enemy was.

"Commander, are you ready?"

A slight nod comes from the officer at the weapons panel.

With the calm, stern tone of a man with conviction, he gave the order.

"Fire"

And with it, the flash of a thousand guns pours out across the silent void. Turbolasers, missiles, torpedoes, and fighters dance across the black lighting up even the darkest corners of this mysterious planet's sky.

But what none knew, is this was merely a diversion. While the Mandalorian fleet held its distance at a point that its shields could survive most of the enemy's weapons and evade their gravity well projectors, the large capital ships had actually aimed for the surface. Now, nearly a hundred Nuclear and Diamond Boron missiles raced for the planet's surface. Some rigged to detonate mid-atmosphere and spread nuclear material even further on top of their already horrific damage across a vast area...

He imagined explosions rippling across the planet as a magnificent display, worthy of such an artist as himself. however he lacked the time to stay put and witness the display himself.

"Dar'yaim, Artisan of Destruction..." Then he did the unthinkable. He smirked, seemingly at nothing in particular

"I like the sound of that."

And with that he commanded an immediate return to hyperspace, and their next target. As he left, the faint laughter as he meandered down the hall set the whole bridge on edge...

OOC: Really? I just sent half of my total resources there and boom - gone.... This is total BS.

You know we had a treaty that would protect you from republic agression, but my general 'terms of service' request you to not take any military or other actions against me. I think bombing an embassy, two military bases, a landed Cruiser and its Legion is a military action against me.

All relationships between the IRA and MW have been cancelled. The Galactic Republic and Old Republic have been notified of an attack on a diplomatic mission as well as breaking a treaty and planetary bombardment against civilians.

OOC: at least my PCs survived, they just returned to the ships in orbit which were far out of range.

OOC: Really? I just sent half of my total resources there and boom - gone.... This is total BS.

You know we had a treaty that would protect you from republic agression, but my general 'terms of service' request you to not take any military or other actions against me. I think bombing an embassy, two military bases, a landed Cruiser and its Legion is a military action against me.

All relationships between the IRA and MW have been cancelled. The Galactic Republic and Old Republic have been notified of an attack on a diplomatic mission as well as breaking a treaty and planetary bombardment against civilians.

OOC: at least my PCs survived, they just returned to the ships in orbit which were far out of range.

Note that he doesn't stay to watch the explosions, meaning that they could in theory be intercepted... Though this is mostly due to the range between where the missiles were fired, and the planet itself. That said, how successful or not the defense is, depends on peoples points. Also, to engage the MW's fleet *other than flagship* it must be discussed if the interdictors can respond in time.