Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Highest ranked. Heck, before we know it, some of you may have Level 25 Academies with 83 1/2 expansions, with it taking up a city all its own. :rolleyes:

Side Note: Multiple Academies are most useful on different planets in regards to production, not character creation.

After Thought: What? So no one wants to be the

? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ha, good one!

As for Kyr... At least anything they get from him won't do any good considering...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fierfek. I really feel sorry for you Jarons. :(

@Sil I think that the main problem people have is that the events are in a way scripted and that they feel sort of helpless and out of control during these events.

Do you know the last time I had a genuinely scripted event? Quite a while Dom'Rahn. Quite a while. If I had my way and forget the variables, Adrian would of made it off by some miracle.

Now, there was the whole threat of mass deaths that convinced him to come... but that is another matter.

@Sil I think that the main problem people have is that the events are in a way scripted and that they feel sort of helpless and out of control during these events.

This. It may not be a -real- Role-Playing-Game, but it's still extrememly agitating when players lose all control of their character, only letting them bite their nails in fear as an RP scenario surrounding their character's death occurs.

Edited by Nalathemaster

It's cool man am working on some stuff am upset but am keep pushing it.

This. It may not be a -real- Role-Playing-Game, but it's still extrememly agitating when players lose all control of their character, only letting them bite their nails in fear as an RP scenario surrounding their character's death occurs.

Its a slippery slope. Though, if I had taken control of Adrian, I would fully understand. But in a sense, the out come of it all, relied on his response.

It may not seem like it now - But the FC made a good deal, even if they hate it now.

Side Note: In essence, this is what Kohler had asked Adrian:

Edited by Silenceo

Its a slippery slope. Though, if I had taken control of Adrian, I would fully understand. But in a sense, the out come of it all, relied on his response.

It may not seem like it now - But the FC made a good deal, even if they hate it now.

Side Note: In essence, this is what Kohler had asked Adrian:

Even so, he didn't have much, if any choice in the matter. There really wasn't any way for him to see it coming, or survive it. Jarons had no control over his character's survival or death.

Even so, he didn't have much, if any choice in the matter. There really wasn't any way for him to see it coming, or survive it. Jarons had no control over his character's survival or death.

There were billboards of the coming death, if you look back. Every single blasted time they demanded to meet on the station. Why? The FC has a fleet in orbit, so why not a secluded cavern? Why always the same hanger requested every time? What made it special? Who were they? The implications throughout the investigation...

Many hints were there, and while some were subtle at times, there was definitely opportunities abound that the FC could of discovered what would happen.

This station scene, was essentially a finale, one that could of been put off. While the terrorist did threaten lives, other than those chasing him, who exactly did he kill?

Though, I will ask you, Jarons, to not delete their data. I hate to see characters forgotten, and Adrian was a good one. A little surprised that no one has mentioned Miles though...

Remember... No body...

Edited by Silenceo

There were billboards of the coming death, if you look back. Every single blasted time they demanded to meet on the station. Why? The FC has a fleet in orbit, so why not a secluded cavern? Why always the same hanger requested every time? What made it special? Who were they? The implications throughout the investigation.

Many hints were there, and while some were subtle at times, there was definitely opportunities abound that the FC could of discovered what would happen.

This station scene, was essentially a finale, one that could of been put off. While the terrorist did threaten lives, other than those chasing him, who exactly did he kill?

Though, I will ask you, Jarons, to not delete their data. I hate to see characters forgotten, and Adrian was a good one. A little surprised that no one has mentioned Miles though...

Remember... No body...

I will say, that bay had nothing special about it... since... well... I blew it up and rebuilt it. Fact is (and since it wasn't my problem anymore I never did anything) there were ray shields in there that I could have used to help save Adrian... It was also armored against explosions and attacks from outside the bay and it had constant monitoring by SD personnel.

Of course... I don't think you remembered any of that Sil.

I will say, that bay had nothing special about it... since... well... I blew it up and rebuilt it. Fact is (and since it wasn't my problem anymore I never did anything) there were ray shields in there that I could have used to help save Adrian... It was also armored against explosions and attacks from outside the bay and it had constant monitoring by SD personnel.

Of course... I don't think you remembered any of that Sil.

This part you're going to have to take my word in order to not spoil any secrets:

I remembered Star. I most definitely remembered.

Edited by Silenceo

Might I ask what the variables -were-?

I can talk about a few, but in regards to the

Some of the variables:

- How the FC responded

- MW's involvement

- Agent investigations

- Previous actions by FC on Gall

- Gall's Governor

- Enemy Agent's activities

- Orbital Fleet

- Ground Force

- Efficiency in Peace Keeping

ect ect, the list goes on and on. The classified list is MUCH longer...

Edited by Silenceo

I can talk about a few, but in regards to the

Some of the variables:

- How the FC responded

- MW's involvement

- Agent investigations

- Previous actions by FC on Gall

- Gall's Governor

- Enemy Agent's activities

- Orbital Fleet

- Ground Force

- Efficiency in Peace Keeping

ect ect, the list goes on and on. The classified list is MUCH longer...

Ah.

i still think we should do survival of the nerdiest again.

Will you be joining us until Sil regains his senses and brings it back?

I am of course being sarcastic Sil. This game is epic and fun despite my complaining

Yup, I'm just finalizing my faction leader!

honestly, i might end up having to re-work him completely. he's the cliche bad guy as of right now.

Edited by Nalathemaster

Will you be joining us until Sil regains his senses and brings it back?

I am of course being sarcastic Sil. This game is epic and fun despite my complaining

*You wake up tomorrow to find that Conquest has been canceled, and a suspicious new SOTN thread is up...*

Bah, you say that, but when I ask for feedback no one ever says anything these days. :rolleyes: Except for complaining about out comes... *sigh* Half the time, I have to guess at what people are enjoying and what they are indifferent about, while trying to gauge what will work. What I am saying is... GIVE ME FEEDBACK PEOPLE! I feel like I am a blind man at the controls of a star fighter - That is scary! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yup, I'm just finalizing my faction leader!

honestly, i might end up having to re-work him completely. he's the cliche bad guy as of right now.

Give it a bit, I think some events in the future might inspire you as to how to change things up as you go... Best and worst part of this game is the freedom Sil provides for you to do whatever crazy idea you can come up with.

*You wake up tomorrow to find that Conquest has been canceled, and a suspicious new SOTN thread is up...*

Bah, you say that, but when I ask for feedback no one ever says anything these days. :rolleyes: Except for complaining about out comes... *sigh* Half the time, I have to guess at what people are enjoying and what they are indifferent about, while trying to gauge what will work. What I am saying is... GIVE ME FEEDBACK PEOPLE! I feel like I am a blind man at the controls of a star fighter - That is scary! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll do a whole feedback write up when I get home and have some free time.

All for you Sil.

Of course, there is that one matter that has to be started... Did you get my PM?

Mandalore the Unseen

"Sir, the last elements of the fleet are arriving. They have confirmed their orders and are falling into formation." A moment passed, "Confirmed: sir, we have the entire Werda fleet and all troops accounted for."

It was coming together as he'd planned. Tens of thousands of the greatest warriors in the galaxy, packed into the most devastating war vessels built by the finest craftsmen. This was the culmination of his vision for the Mando Werda.

Mandalorians do not belong in the shadows... the voice in his head spoke again. Now, you... my little Mandalore... you will lead them. You will guide them to limitless triumph.

"Commander! Order all vessels to keep formation." He gestured to Axend Ventis, his second in command, "Come forward brother. See your Mandalore guide us to victory."

Ventis strode up beside Dar'yaim with pride and purpose. "Yes sir. It is about time you embraced your calling."

Dar'yaim pulled off his mask. And under it was a sight more disturbing than any the young ensigns had ever wagered was present. A scarred, bone-covered face iced with determination and fury. But, just beneath the surface, laid a twinge of his scariest feature.

He bore a slight smile.

"Sir? I have never- uh - Shall we begin?"

"Indeed" His smile grew, only by nanometers, but it grew. "Order all ships to fall in on the Limitless Triumph and engage hyperspace engines."

I am you, I am me, I am Mandalore the Unseen! the voices chanted in his head. And for once, he didn't mind.

Edited by StarSquirrel