Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Final Trial

TaitWatson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another excellent piece from Courtney. Her decision and awesome opportunity to be on the writing team is our windfall. Keep up the good work, I hope your writing Ziost.

Ziost was written a while back already, and Courtney was only recently promoted. Hence, it is likely Ziost was written by Charles Boyd and Sean McKeever.

Lana Beniko woke with heavy lids,

So normal day for her?

They weren't looking for his mask, they were looking for his helmet :D

If she was rich she could have just bought it on the GTN and saved herself the trouble :p

Jokes aside an excellent piece again. I'm loving these background pieces. Query: Could we get one of these stories tying into the Ravagers Op? I felt like it was one of those episodes where at the end nothing really changes there's no epilogue and it's never mentioned again. I would love that.

Thanks again.

Edited by FerkWork

Courtney should be giving the orders in Bioware because her short stories is the only good thing that comes out from Bioware in last months.

:rak_04:

I'm waiting for her another promotion to the lead designer that will make those employees spend days and nights working on the content. Otherwise, she will use lightning on them.

Edited by PavSalco

If she was rich she could have just bought it on the GTN and saved herself the trouble :p

Thanks again.

But she was on the starting planet. You don't have the credits for something like that this early. :p

But yeah, these short stories are awesome. I hope this means we'll be seeing more of Theron and especially Lana in the future. Otherwise I'll have to call Bioware out for being insufferable teases. ;)

Well apart from the good story, would any of you 3 Community Managers care to look at the Sentinel Community for a moment? We got Pikes, Torches and three cozy pires with internal heating built in the forums over there.

A simple "Changes are Coming" won´t help anymore, due to the fact you tempbanned people on the forums and deleted threads. It is your right, but still not the best way to adress demands and concerns of paying customers.

So what is required as an explizit discussion with the community and full Sentinel concerned patchnotes, I don´t think the most knowledgeable of the players maining a Sent would ask for to much. Well you could easily nerf it if it was to strong. Oh and I think most guilds will only tolerate Sents until nightmare is rolled so be sure to make the class playable and rewarding in latest 3.2. again.

P.S.: The Story still was nice to read.

I must say I am somewhat surprised that Lana was trained under Harkun. I was under the impression that Harkun was in charge of the "lowlifes" of the academy. If Lana is from a good family (although apparently not from one in which the Force runs frequently), I'd expect her to have been trained by one of the other overseers at the Academy, like Tremel or one other the others you see around on Korriban.

At the very least, this gives me even more cause to ship Lana with my Inquisitor, because Harkun was a bastard and I loved killing him :rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.