So, why are there no high heels?

DeLaaNie

Because its pretty unlikely that the character skeletal frames support the postural, height, and animation changes that would have to go along with adding those kinds of shoes.

Otherwise, Im sure Bioware would have added them in long before now in tandem with their general skankification project...

And on that subject, what the hell is up with that anyway?

where are the fish nets and micro skirts too with the halter tops ..

already have the seriously over done make up choices might as well go all out .. maybe a bulge for those people who want to dress in drag as well...

I have to say I did buy the unencumbered set for my one character but only because i couldn't find the rest of the pieces that went with the in game non holy armor..

*random cantina in sith space*

.............so then I force grabbed her stiletto heels! I made that jedi face-plant right into her master's crotch! It was priceless..............

reminds me of a certain flashpoint, where my female smuggler always took cover/crouched where our male tank was standing (during fights).

Looked weird and we've had some laughs ;)

Basically what the first reply said. To do it correctly would require footwear specific animations. Evn for skyrim it took modders several months to get a proper highheel system implemented and that's people worki g in their free time every night for weeks and weeks on only 1 thing.

No way would bioware devote resources to that.

The lazy solution would be to shorten the calf on an armor set. The problem there is that you wouldn't be able to mix and match without awful clipping. And the calf would look funny.

It disturbs me how many people in this thread think high heels are "skank" attire.

Anyway, there are a lot of boots with a heel already... all they have to do is make a cut out under the foot and shape the heel to be pointy and presto. Short heels would still be heels, no leg shortening required.

It disturbs me how many people in this thread think high heels are "skank" attire.

Anyway, there are a lot of boots with a heel already... all they have to do is make a cut out under the foot and shape the heel to be pointy and presto. Short heels would still be heels, no leg shortening required.

My guess is people wanting heels want something more dramatic, but I dunno.

Hyperbole much? There's literally only one post in this topic referring to it, and then even only with respect to the entire group of 'sexy feminine attire', not just high heels (which aren't even in the game...)

----End Quote Reply----

To the OP: Mostly because this is a fighting game, high heels don't particularly work well in combat. Unless you're Lucy Liu

Edited by LeJarC

Hyperbole much? There's literally only one post in this topic referring to it, and then even only with respect to the entire group of 'sexy feminine attire', not just high heels (which aren't even in the game...)

----End Quote Reply----

To the OP: Mostly because this is a fighting game, high heels don't particularly work well in combat. Unless you're Lucy Liu

I am disappointed in you LeJarc, you must know by now that in every thread someone will complain about a none-existent problem...

Tsk tsk tsk, shame on you!

As others have said, the movement animations wouldn't look right for high heels. I've seen games with high heels where the animations weren't modified for them, and it was pretty awkward looking (losing that "seductress" quality the OP mentioned).

Maybe high heels weren't considered stylish in the Old Republic.

As others have said, the movement animations wouldn't look right for high heels. I've seen games with high heels where the animations weren't modified for them, and it was pretty awkward looking (losing that "seductress" quality the OP mentioned).

Maybe high heels weren't considered stylish in the Old Republic.

the entire galaxy believes in sensible footwear, no wonder its only a story