Enough BW my bounty hunter does not like men

Darth__Reaver

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen two comments about Bounty Hunter week that are incorrect.

1. To the Op there is a female you can flirt with. There are two females you get the locations from, an armored tough BH type and a smuggler type. You can flirt with the smuggler.

2. Someone was complaining that flirt was on all the location givers. Only 2 of them have flirt option, the Twi'lek male and a smuggler female. Granted I believe there are only 4 givers so half of them do have flirt, so maybe he was half right.

Look I get that I'm not forced to romance these men but why can't I romance the women tho? Like the chick in command of mekab. I do flirt with her over the com link in the beginning but that's all I got.

I'm pretty sure she likes the ladies. Anyway some dudes are gonna flirt with you some girls are, take it as a compliment and either ignore it or give them some fade to black action.

I'm pretty sure she likes the ladies. Anyway some dudes are gonna flirt with you some girls are, take it as a compliment and either ignore it or give them some fade to black action.

Again, I do get the feeling that Katha Niar doesn't really have the time or patience for that sort of thing. However, if she did, she does come across as a lesbian.

Look my whole point was on mekab I was stuck with flirt options with the sith I thought it was a bug so I didn't think nothing of it at the time but then the desease contracted to the underworld clients in the BBA event. Tho Ty for telling me about escape I didn't know that. I understand alot if these negetive post are people that got "butt hurt" by my OP I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend but my issue really was more mekab then BBA event convos becuase I was really enjoying it and I pretty much had far less convo options then normal and it was really annoying.

Look my whole point was on mekab I was stuck with flirt options with the sith I thought it was a bug so I didn't think nothing of it at the time but then the desease contracted to the underworld clients in the BBA event. Tho Ty for telling me about escape I didn't know that. I understand alot if these negetive post are people that got "butt hurt" by my OP I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend but my issue really was more mekab then BBA event convos becuase I was really enjoying it and I pretty much had far less convo options then normal and it was really annoying.

"the disease contracted to the underworld clients"?

Did you just call homosexuality a disease?

Really?

:eek:

You are given 3 option that determine how you character will behave. Each of these options are mutually exclusive.

NOBODY IS FORCING YOU PICK PICK THE GAY [FLIRT] OPTIONS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO.

Just because the option is there, it does not mean your character actually is thinking that.

And BTW, OP, do you know how long the request for same-sex flirt options/ability has been asked for?

You sounded like a bit of because you can't seem to realize they are an option, and LS/DS points are easily negatable. Use it Interrogation Probes for DS to negative LS and Friendly Drink for LS to negate DS.

I had my lady BH flirt with the female smuggler just to see if Torian would get jealous. He seemed pretty chill with it.

And BTW, OP, do you know how long the request for same-sex flirt options/ability has been asked for?

You sounded like a bit of because you can't seem to realize they are an option, and LS/DS points are easily negatable. Use it Interrogation Probes for DS to negative LS and Friendly Drink for LS to negate DS.

I had my lady BH flirt with the female smuggler just to see if Torian would get jealous. He seemed pretty chill with it.

Why would he?

Three-way anyone? :p

Look I get that I'm not forced to romance these men but why can't I romance the women tho? Like the chick in command of mekab. I do flirt with her over the com link in the beginning but that's all I got.

Play any of the 8 class stories. You get nothing but straight romances with companions and NPCs on different places. You didn't get the short end of the stick in this regard, quite the opposite actually. No pun intended

Edited by wainot-keel