Merging all the hackers into one server

BallisticKaine

I have played pvp since launch and have yet to see any legit hacking.

There's plenty or glitches in this game like a shadow/sin capping a voidstar door without you being able to see them but I don't think It's controllable in the sense you could consistently take advantage of it. Q syncing solo ranked with a premade is taking advantage of matchmaking and player populations but again isn't hacking.

I've been reported numerous times for playing engineering spec'd sniper. Most players mask their inadequecies by blaming the opposition of hacking or cheating rather than seeing his they can improve themselves

Of course my vision of hacking is straight from halo 2. Red bar the other team with standby method and then farm them while they are staring at a respaen screen.

Edited by EnzoForMe

I had to deal with some but after I reported them (with evidence) I never ever saw them again

People that say there are no hack are lieing (or just very very lucky) we had a post 1 month ago in which we posted like 3/4 videos of really OBVIOUS hack and in one i even posted the chat in which the hacker admit it and the match later try to invite me in his team for a "easy win" i screenshotted him and reported him i never saw him ever again.

(the post was actually removed after 2 weeks form the forum or i would link it)

if you report someone and he is still there maybe it's a LTP issue... or maybe report him again and tell someone else in your team to report him too

I think they do check but maybe they do it faster on most populated server (my server is probably the most populated in USA)

Edited by Pekish

$5 says what he saw wasn't hacks. I remember being called a speed hacker on my scrapper before while using sneak out of stealth. All I said was "go look at the scrapper skill tree on torhead.com" and I got a "whatever hacker, i reported you, enjoy the ban."

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Edited by Raansu

$5 says what he saw wasn't hacks. I remember being called a speed hacker on my scrapper before while using sneak out of stealth. All I said was "go look at the scrapper skill tree on torhead.com" and I got a "whatever hacker, i reported you, enjoy the ban."

funny you say that because i got the exact same thing, except i think i was running the shiv boost at the time and had both up. 2 dudes reported me that game :\..

yeah, there is a guy who I get in warzones sometimes for the last year or so. Everytime we win, he says nothing. Everytime we lose he would either go in /say chat and go "FU hackers suck d***" and spam "FU hacks!", or he would go into our ops chat and say " its ok those guys were hacking, they are bads". Because the fact that several people on our team including himself did not break 200k on anything while the other team got at the very very least 400k on something clearly indicates that they are hacking and not at all better than us :rolleyes:

got to love those guys.

I know of speed hacks for one. where my target is in range of me then instantly he is another 30 meters away from me and out of range. I have heard of hacks for stealth players where they can stay stealth and still heal or click on nods.

Actually people think that people are capping while stealthed because sometimes when they unstealth to cap the node some peoples computers take a few seconds to render that player, making it seem like they were stealthed the whole time while in fact they were not, seen it happen before, its more of a graphics and rendering issue sometimes.

we see it all time people calling eachohter hacker when it is not true but saying hacker don't exist is a lie

I admit that more often then not when people cry out about hacker with not screenshot no prove is usually just a LTP problem BUT deny there is a remote chance he got into that 1% that actually had to face some type of hack

so the best thing to do it tell him to report the player name/time/warzone/type of hack and some prove of some sort if possible

calling LTP everytime someone bring up the problem it may be true but still is not the right way to address the problem because then it became some personal battle on the line "you sux, i am better then you" that is really not the problem here.

for instance yesterday i saw this guy capping voidstar inside the door it was a PUB vs PUB and i did know that guy so i whispered him and he told me he wasn't doing anything different then usual so I used some AOE and he popped right there where before i didnt see him... i think was a glitch of some visual geometry

Edited by Pekish

Hi while we are these topics what is happening when I fight assassins and they are bamf'ing all all around me it appears they are glitching out but the environment around me is running fine including my abilities so I know its not lag and they seem to stay in stealth for a couple of seconds while they are doing this. As a shadow my self I have looked over all three trees and I don't seen anything on the trees that keeps them stealthed past their first attack. I may have overlooked something but I don't think so.

I know of speed hacks for one. where my target is in range of me then instantly he is another 30 meters away from me and out of range. I have heard of hacks for stealth players where they can stay stealth and still heal or click on nods.

Predation, phase walk, force speed, hold the line, scamper etc...There is a ton of abilities that can quickly move themselves out of range of an enemy player. Your example to me sounds like phase walk.

As for the capping while stealth. Thats not a hack thats an engine issue with this games pice of crap engine mixed with lag. The player unstealthed, but between a slow engine and lag it will appear that they are still invisible on your screen.

With that said, I'm not saying there are no hacks, but I've been playing since launch and have seen an actual speed hack one time and one time only and it was so blatantly obvious as he capped mid in novaar and then we watched him zip across the map to west in 2 seconds and capped west. I only saw him that one match and never saw him again. So yes, 9 times out of 10 people who cry hacks generally just don't understand the games mechanics.

Phase walk like the other guy said. It's more common now thanks to the flavorful status of Madness Sins.

What else are these evildoers doing?

Phase walk like the other guy said. It's more common now thanks to the flavorful status of Madness Sins.

What else are these evildoers doing?

I was in the WZ one time and there was a cheating Pub guy with me, went by the name of SifuStoli, and the sob was 100% immune to damage for like 10 seconds. FREAKING GOD MODE HACK! Needless to say I threw the match for the poor Imps playing against us...oh man, I was so furious...every time he's on my team, I throw the match to teach him a lesson :mad:

:p

I was in the WZ one time and there was a cheating Pub guy with me, went by the name of SifuStoli, and the sob was 100% immune to damage for like 10 seconds. FREAKING GOD MODE HACK! Needless to say I threw the match for the poor Imps playing against us...oh man, I was so furious...every time he's on my team, I throw the match to teach him a lesson :mad:

:p

He's probably not cheating just keeping bubble on cooldown like a putz and needs to L2P.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Hax do exist in this game, but they are few and far between. That is why video or screenshot evidence is absolutely necessary to support the claim. Otherwise, it's just L2P.

Indeed - a prime example of a hacker would be that sorc that zipped across a Civil War match (was caught on video). Allegedly he should have done it in many more matches, but at least there was evidence there.

Speed hacking in Huttball aka "cough cough" Predation "cough cough"

Had a hutball match last week where the opposing team had good heals and bad DPS. Was able to keep transcendence up for about 70% of the match as I was constantly fighting and not dying. There were two imps posting in general towards the end of the match to just give up because the pubs were speed hacking.

Had a hutball match last week where the opposing team had good heals and bad DPS. Was able to keep transcendence up for about 70% of the match as I was constantly fighting and not dying. There were two imps posting in general towards the end of the match to just give up because the pubs were speed hacking.

Yeah I was playing on my sentinel against Frequencyz, Xa'vuy and etc, and Freq was spamming predation when they had the ball LOL I had teammates cry "Speed Hacking!!!!" :rolleyes: Bioware pliz nerf predation.